Democrats Concede White House to Trump in 2020- Sue to Block Wall

/——/ OK you’re the expert. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha
WASHINGTON—Construction is underway on a new, 13-mile stretch of border infrastructure in the Rio Grande Valley, southeast Texas, on April 4. 2019
“The Epoch Times” and 0 photos. Seems a levy is being finished. And 13 miles :lmao:

A lie of course, but if it were true 13 miles is laughable
The only thing laughable is you commies thinking open borders will get you any votes.

0 new wall
/—-/ You big dope. I just gave you two links
2 links that show nothing new has been built
WASHINGTON—Construction is underway on a new, 13-mile stretch of border infrastructure in the Rio Grande Valley, southeast Texas, on April 4. 2019
“The Epoch Times” and 0 photos. Seems a levy is being finished. And 13 miles :lmao:

The only thing laughable is you commies thinking open borders will get you any votes.
We don’t have open borders, snowflake

/—-/ You big dope. I just gave you two links

That’s your parties platform, ignoramus. Abolish ICE and tear down all existing walls.

If Trump had any negotiating skill at all he’d probably have more than 0 feet of new wall built by now
If you’d stop being so ignorant you’d be a Trump supporter.

Photos show Mexican border wall being built in California | Daily Mail Online
You idiot. I’ll just leave you to realize what you posted. If you don’t, I don’t care. You do love your ignorance.
Ignoramus.

“A 14-mile section of President Trump’s border wall is under construction in San Diego, at a cost of $147 million.”
https://nypost.com/2018/06/02/trumps-border-wall-breaks-ground-in-san-diego/

That’s your parties platform, ignoramus. Abolish ICE and tear down all existing walls.
I don’t see that anywhere. Please copy and paste the relevant passage from the platform: Party Platform - Democrats

I don’t see that anywhere. Please copy and paste the relevant passage from the platform: Party Platform - Democrats
You denying Democrats running for the White House have called for tearing down the racist border wall? Have open borders?

I’ll wait for your spin.

/——/
Home - 2020 Democrats on National Security

Opposes building the Wall and wants to abolish ICEnow, after supporting strong border security and deporting criminal illegal aliens in 2006. Betrayed Israel by withdrawing her sponsorship of the Israel Anti-Boycott A

If Trump had any negotiating skill at all he’d probably have more than 0 feet of new wall built by now

You idiot. I’ll just leave you to realize what you posted. If you don’t, I don’t care. You do love your ignorance.
Ignoramus.

“A 14-mile section of President Trump’s border wall is under construction in San Diego, at a cost of $147 million.”
Replacement; 0 feet of new wall

Customs and Border Protection admits ZERO new walls have been built

Ignoramus.

OMG! You are one dumbass. Fixing walls that don’t work is making us secure, shitforbrains.

/——/

Opposes building the Wall and wants to abolish ICEnow, after supporting strong border security and deporting criminal illegal aliens in 2006. Betrayed Israel by withdrawing her sponsorship of the Israel Anti-Boycott A
Whatever that nonsense you typed is it has nothing to do with the party platform. Please paste where it says something like that biased opinion you wrote in the platform.

Ignoramus.

OMG! You are one dumbass. Fixing walls that don’t work is making us secure, shitforbrains.
0 feet of new wall :itsok:

/——/

Whatever that nonsense you typed is it has nothing to do with the party platform. Please paste where it says something like that biased opinion you wrote in the platform.
Quoting a 2016 platform is useless. Newsflash: it’s 2020 platform that counts.

Believes we need to “TEAR DOWN THIS WALL!” in reference to current border security structures.

Ignoramus.

Liar.

/——/

Quoting a 2016 platform is useless. Newsflash: it’s 2020 platform that counts.

Believes we need to “TEAR DOWN THIS WALL!” in reference to current border security structures.
As I knew, you had nothing :itsok:

Ignoramus.

Liar.
Trump’s own agency said it. Feel bad for you, bro :itsok:

Ignoramus.

Liar.
Trump’s own agency said it. Feel bad for you, bro :itsok:
Replacing a 10 foot wall with a 30 foot wall is a new wall.

If your neighbors did that you’d be pissed and say they built that wall.

/——/

/—-/ Who the hell says it must be in the party platform? What kind of dodge is that?

/——/

/—-/ Who the hell says it must be in the party platform? What kind of dodge is that?
There isn’t a Democrat alive who will say the border wall is not racist.

Forum List

Back