Democrats Claim New Research Shows...BLAH....BLAH....BLAH COVID-19.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The latest claims are being reported by CBS radio and other Democrat support channels:

Children have higher concentrations of COVID-19 than adults.

Unrinals spread COVID-19 in 5 seconds after each flush

Toilets spread COVID-19 in 30 seconds

Black people need a plan to vote because they don't know what to do otherwise

I think the CDC is spreading much of this stuff.

Oh the bright side, Dr Fauci just had surgery on his vocal chords. We won't hear from him for a while.
George Michaels had the same surgery.
Too much dick I guess.
I hear Fauci loaded his gadget with Michaels' music to comfort him during his recovery.
I got his baseball card...
Now all I need is a bicycle and a clothespin!

The latest claims are being reported by CBS radio and other Democrat support channels:

Sad to say you don't believe in science. The fact that there have been outbreaks in schools shows this immunity children have is unproven.

Sad to say you don't believe in science. The fact that there have been outbreaks in schools shows this immunity children have is unproven.
These are positive tests but not necessarily illnesses. The fact that the reporting seems to avoid this dynamic suggests that the kids aren’t sick but just tested more.

These are positive tests but not necessarily illnesses. The fact that the reporting seems to avoid this dynamic suggests that the kids aren’t sick but just tested more.
Now just wait a God Damned minute!!!
I thought the biggest fear was being sick. Now Democrats are going to use a test on a person who isn't sick as a way to shut your power off and force us to lose our jobs as well as destroy the city we live in?
What comes next, taking our guns because it might cause the spread of COVID-19?

The only reason they don't want to reopen schools is because it gives the government a chance to stick their noses into how we run our homes. If the home becomes the classroom, politicians are already thinking of ways to regulate how your home is set up. In Tennessee Governor Bill Lee already let it slip that government officials are going be pulling inspections on your private dwellings looking for unsafe conditions.
And speaking about not believing the science....WTF makes you idiots think that there is more than two sexes? The science says there are males and females. You think there are as many as 50 different sexes.

Forum List

Back