Democrats Brought Blacks Here On Ships.....Now They're Bringing New Blacks Thru Our Borders

Importing a new welfare voting block is absolute proof of what Democrats think of Americans. If you still think they care about the poor or middle class, then why are they importing more instead of helping US citizens who need it? Mud is right on the money. The democrats are the new plantation owners with their summer homes. Government makes them rich, and everyone else is enslaved. History repeats itself.
It is right wing warfare-State policies that create refugees.

That's why the Democrats are so pissed off at Trump for wanting to pull out of Syria?
Don't complain about new Syrian refugees.

Where have I complained about Syrian refugees? So why are Democrats so upset about Trump wanting to pull out of Syria? Seems the warmongers on the left are hoping and praying for conflict.
Even if they come through our southern border?

Upgrade Ellis Island for modern times!

I have never complained about legal immigration. We are a nation built on legal immigration.
Since you want to open Ellis Island, I’ll let you upgrade and reopen it. Let me know how it goes.

When are you going to answer my question to you? Why do Democrats want war and conflict in Syria? Why are Democrats warmongers?

It is right wing warfare-State policies that create refugees.

That's why the Democrats are so pissed off at Trump for wanting to pull out of Syria?

Where have I complained about Syrian refugees? So why are Democrats so upset about Trump wanting to pull out of Syria? Seems the warmongers on the left are hoping and praying for conflict.

I have never complained about legal immigration. We are a nation built on legal immigration.
Since you want to open Ellis Island, I’ll let you upgrade and reopen it. Let me know how it goes.

When are you going to answer my question to you? Why do Democrats want war and conflict in Syria? Why are Democrats warmongers?
One thousand dollars per person for Entry into the Union as a visitor. Our welfare clause is General and we have a Commerce Clause.

All one should require, is a petty cash fund for that purpose.

One thousand dollars per person for Entry into the Union as a visitor. Our welfare clause is General and we have a Commerce Clause.

You won’t be honest and answer the questions.

SlaveTrade-58d199915f9b581d72a541c9.jpg

They can't argue this fact.....Democrats supported slavery.....and they brought blacks to America on ships. Now they're bring their new blacks thru our Southern border.

Democrats support cheap labor and human-trafficking. They plan on registering "refugees" by the millions and are already using them to steal elections all over the country. They're tipping it off with their sanctuary cities and sanctuary states.

They claim they care about these people, but in reality, everything they complain about, they set up in the first place. There was no argument from Democrats when Obama asked for money to pay for these detention centers.....now they're fighting Trump tooth and nail over every last cent....intentionally making the situation worse......

6-21-18-obama-s-cages-of-kids-fake-trump-pix_orig.png

Democrats voted to limit the number of beds in detention facilities. They refuse to fund those same facilities while showboating about how decrepit these facilities are. If you notice, not one of them is seen inside the facilities when they pontificate about what a terrible state they're in. They're always standing outside lying their asses off about the conditions. Here's the rub: They wanted this to happen. They planned on it.

2019-vs-2014-Migrant-Detention-640x480.jpg

Meanwhile, the cities they run are rat infested shitholes. After years of neglect and billions of dollars dumped into the pockets of the rich, no improvement is on the horizon. Democrats aren't even remotely decent leaders. They are excellent instigators. They get people worked up into a frenzy. That's the only thing they're good at. Truth be told....Blacks are beginning to realize that the party that claims to care about them has abandoned them for another group of newcomers.

rat-infested-baltimore-678x381.jpg

serveimage-1.jpeg

Blacks were enslaved by the welfare state. Democrats are as we speak enslaving a new generation of slaves with this same welfare state.

Liberal crying fake tears over Baltimore

This might be the most painfully idiotic thread i have ever seen. Truly, embarrassingly retarded. Goddamn this is stupid. Like, a drunk ferret after a lobotomy stupid.

They can't argue this fact.....Democrats supported slavery.....and they brought blacks to America on ships. Now they're bring their new blacks thru our Southern border.

Democrats support cheap labor and human-trafficking. They plan on registering "refugees" by the millions and are already using them to steal elections all over the country. They're tipping it off with their sanctuary cities and sanctuary states.

They claim they care about these people, but in reality, everything they complain about, they set up in the first place. There was no argument from Democrats when Obama asked for money to pay for these detention centers.....now they're fighting Trump tooth and nail over every last cent....intentionally making the situation worse......

Democrats voted to limit the number of beds in detention facilities. They refuse to fund those same facilities while showboating about how decrepit these facilities are. If you notice, not one of them is seen inside the facilities when they pontificate about what a terrible state they're in. They're always standing outside lying their asses off about the conditions. Here's the rub: They wanted this to happen. They planned on it.

Meanwhile, the cities they run are rat infested shitholes. After years of neglect and billions of dollars dumped into the pockets of the rich, no improvement is on the horizon. Democrats aren't even remotely decent leaders. They are excellent instigators. They get people worked up into a frenzy. That's the only thing they're good at. Truth be told....Blacks are beginning to realize that the party that claims to care about them has abandoned them for another group of newcomers.

serveimage-1.jpeg

Blacks were enslaved by the welfare state. Democrats are as we speak enslaving a new generation of slaves with this same welfare state.

This might be the most painfully idiotic thread i have ever seen. Truly, embarrassingly retarded. Goddamn this is stupid. Like, a drunk ferret after a lobotomy stupid.

Speaking of embarrassingly retarded and stupid, how are you doing today Fort?

serveimage-1.jpeg

Oh great. What are you whining about now, crybaby?

serveimage-1.jpeg

Oh great. What are you whining about now, crybaby?

I am having a great day as always, you seem a little sensitive today. Maybe one day you’ll grow up.

I thought it was Your guy who enabled the current conflict.

Still not going to answer? Trump is the one wanting to leave Syria, and I’m all for it. We don’t belong in the Middle East or anywhere else other than the United States. So why do Democrats want to stay and fight in a war if they are so peaceful? Why did Obama bomb the hell out of Libya? Why did JFK, Truman, FDR and LBJ get us into the biggest conflicts in American history? Your narrative is just biased, incorrect and inconsistent.

Still not going to answer? Trump is the one wanting to leave Syria, and I’m all for it. We don’t belong in the Middle East or anywhere else other than the United States. So why do Democrats want to stay and fight in a war if they are so peaceful? Why did Obama bomb the hell out of Libya? Why did JFK, Truman, FDR and LBJ get us into the biggest conflicts in American history? Your narrative is just biased, incorrect and inconsistent.
Russia is the other major player in that conflict; why does the right wing want to simply leave the area to the Russians?

Russia is the other major player in that conflict; why does the right wing want to simply leave the area to the Russians?

Because Turkey is our NATO ally, are they not? You want to go to war with an ally or work diplomatic channels? Seems you are the warmonger, not me.

Because Turkey is our NATO ally, are they not? You want to go to war with an ally or work diplomatic channels? Seems you are the warmonger, not me.
Your Russian friends have less credibility with natural rights and they don't have our Bill of Rights.

Your Russian friends have less credibility with natural rights and they don't have our Bill of Rights.

I don’t have any friends in Russia, I despise Russia and especially Putin. Why did you bring something up that we weren’t discussing? I am real tired of your ignorance, bigotry and stereotyping. It shows how close minded you are.

I don’t have any friends in Russia, I despise Russia and especially Putin. Why did you bring something up that we weren’t discussing? I am real tired of your ignorance, bigotry and stereotyping. It shows how close minded you are.
Why simply retreat and leave the field to the Russians, right wingers?

I’m not a right winger, I amazed how some people can only see left or right. I explained our ties with Turkey, are you wanting to fight Turkey? Why do you seem to want war? I thought you were claiming to be peaceful and you are wanting us to stay put and sacrifice our young men and women? For what purpose? Time to bring our young American men and women home and let the world police their own and let us become neutral.

I’m not a right winger, I amazed how some people can only see left or right. I explained our ties with Turkey, are you wanting to fight Turkey? Why do you seem to want war? I thought you were claiming to be peaceful and you are wanting us to stay put and sacrifice our young men and women? For what purpose? Time to bring our young American men and women home and let the world police their own and let us become neutral.
It keeps it simple for the right wing.

We should have been helping promote their general welfare not their general warfare, as allies.

It keeps it simple for the right wing.

We should have been helping promote their general welfare not their general warfare, as allies.

It shows your bigotry is all it shows. I think it helps you categorically demean any opposition and helps you avoid answering any questions, like the ones I just asked and you summarily dismissed.

It's all good to me, it shows the dishonesty you seem to love. It also shows how you have nothing to back up your claims because you resort to diversion.

Trump just moved troops around- some went to Iraq, and others stayed in Syria.

Why the hell did Trump dispatch troops to protect the Saudi Kingdom? This idea that Trump is pulling troops out of the Middle East is fascinating because it looks so far like the amount of American troops in the Middle East has increased under Trump.'

Forum List

Back