Nadler Misrepresents Mueller Testimony

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Nadler_thumb_072619.png

Of course he did. One doesn’t need FactCheck.org to know that. He claims Mueller didn’t indict the president because of DOJ guidelines. In other words, the president was guilty but got away with it due to rules.

That’s Nadler’s view of the exchange.

But, here’s what Mueller says when pressed:

Mueller: Now, before we go to questions, I want to add one correction to my testimony this morning. I want to go back to one thing that was said this morning by Mr. Lieu, who said, and I quote, “You didn’t charge the president because of the OLC opinion.” That is not the correct way to say it. As we say in the report and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime.

In other words, they didn’t think he was guilty of anything!

More of the truth
@ Nadler Misrepresents Mueller Testimony - FactCheck.org

FactChecking the Mueller Hearings @ FactChecking the Mueller Hearings - FactCheck.org

A detailed listing of the hearings with some interesting findings. This deals with:

Trump’s Cooperation – claims he didn’t

‘Welcomed’ Help? - campaign didn’t coordinate or conspire with the Russians

The Dossier – did not start the investigation

FISA Application -

Cost of Investigation

Mueller and the FBI Job

Details @ FactChecking the Mueller Hearings - FactCheck.org

Mueller Testimony Prompts Falsehood About Fox News @ Mueller Testimony Prompts Falsehood About Fox News - FactCheck.org

Nadler_thumb_072619.png

Of course he did. One doesn’t need FactCheck.org to know that. He claims Mueller didn’t indict the president because of DOJ guidelines. In other words, the president was guilty but got away with it due to rules.

Mueller: Now, before we go to questions, I want to add one correction to my testimony this morning. I want to go back to one thing that was said this morning by Mr. Lieu, who said, and I quote, “You didn’t charge the president because of the OLC opinion.” That is not the correct way to say it. As we say in the report and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime.

More of the truth

In other words, they didn’t consider whether he was guilty of anything! That says nothing about what they might think.

Nadler_thumb_072619.png

More of the truth

In other words, they didn’t consider whether he was guilty of anything! That says nothing about what they might think.

If he had been guilty of anything, is was their RESPONSIBILITY to refer that to the proper people in DOJ.

Nadler_thumb_072619.png

More of the truth

If he had been guilty of anything, is was their RESPONSIBILITY to refer that to the proper people in DOJ.

They specifically declined to determine if Trump had any guilt. Not making that determination is not the same as determining he was innocent.

Nadler_thumb_072619.png

More of the truth

They specifically declined to determine if Trump had any guilt. Not making that determination is not the same as determining he was innocent.
Yes it is IDIOT. If you can't prove a crime the PRESUMPTION UNDER OUR LAW IS THAT YOU ARE INNOCENT....know nothing subversive, communist, Anti-American shill!!!#

Nadler_thumb_072619.png

More of the truth

Yes it is IDIOT. If you can't prove a crime the PRESUMPTION UNDER OUR LAW IS THAT YOU ARE INNOCENT....know nothing subversive, communist, Anti-American shill!!!#

Nope. They specifically said they didn't make that determination.

Nadler_thumb_072619.png

More of the truth

Nope. They specifically said they didn't make that determination.
And BY LAW THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE THAT DETERMINATION IF NO CRIME IS SPELLED OUT...WHICH IT WAS ...YOU keep getting dumber!

Nadler can't be trusted. He lies and exaggerates about everything. I doubt if his own family believes anything he says. If I didn't know better I would have thought his last name was Clinton. But the Democrats obviously feel he's leadership material. Over here we call a guy like that a peckerhead. Viva Trump

BREAKING… Rep. Devin Nunes: We May Need to Call Dirty Bob Robert Mueller Back in to Testify on Ukraine

DNC collusion with the former Ukrainian regime.

Rep. Devin Nunes: This is the sequel, the Ukrainian hoax and I don’t think it’s going to be any better than the Russian hoax… We’ve always been interested in the origins of the Russian hoax. And if you go back to the Steele dossier it originated in Ukraine. If you believe their sources it originated in Ukraine… Now remember, we may have to bring Bob Mueller out of retirement here. Because Bob Mueller looked at all of this. He knew that the Clinton Campaign, Christopher Steele, Fusion GPS, other DNC contractors like Chalupa. Those are all Democrats. Those are all Americans except for one Brit.

Forum List

Back