Democrats Bring Bill To Prohibit Armed Citizen Militias

No Authoritarian governments have. Only America and a few others have.
But you think an authoritarian government under Trump, then Don, Jr. will let you keep your guns?
4i6Ckte.gif

Introduced by Sen. Ed Markey (D-Mass.) and Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.) on Thursday, the bill dubbed the “Preventing Private Paramilitary Activity Act” would prohibit privately organized groups from “publicly patrolling, drilling, or engaging in harmful or deadly paramilitary techniques,” “interfering with or interrupting government proceedings,” or “interfering with the exercise of someone else’s constitutional rights,” according to Mr. Markey.

Their bills defines a “private paramilitary organization” as “any group of 3 or more persons associating under a command structure for the purpose of functioning in public or training to function in public as a combat, combat support, law enforcement, or security services unit.” The bill states acting with or on behalf of such a private paramilitary organization while armed with a firearm, explosive, incendiary device, or other dangerous weapon, and engaging in patrolling, training, interfering with government or constitutional rights, or assuming the functions of law enforcement without official authority.

The bill makes exceptions for members of the National Guard and other military reserve components, state guard forces, and members of other federal or state-organized groups to train in and apply paramilitary, law enforcement, and security service activity. The bill also allows for the organization of groups formed solely to conduct military reenactments, “bona-fide veterans organization with no intent to engage” in the aforementioned prohibited activities, and students in government or state-authorized educational institutions that teach military science.

Remember that old cliche. Anytime they want to ...

This needs to pass.
The assholes are dangerous to free people.

But you think an authoritarian government under Trump, then Don, Jr. will let you keep your guns?
4i6Ckte.gif
You think Trump is Authoritarian and Che Guevara and Fidel Castro were not, you FUCKING COMMIE RETARD!!

Most people with sense will not pay you any kind of heed whatsoever, you fucking sheltered helicopter New Red Guard kid.

You are the ultimate idiot.
Your freedoms are your delusions.
Free people don't depend on outside intervention for personal protection. You're a sheep. Eventually all sheep get sheared by thier good shepherd. You deserve everything you get...

Introduced by Sen. Ed Markey (D-Mass.) and Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.) on Thursday, the bill dubbed the “Preventing Private Paramilitary Activity Act” would prohibit privately organized groups from “publicly patrolling, drilling, or engaging in harmful or deadly paramilitary techniques,” “interfering with or interrupting government proceedings,” or “interfering with the exercise of someone else’s constitutional rights,” according to Mr. Markey.

Their bills defines a “private paramilitary organization” as “any group of 3 or more persons associating under a command structure for the purpose of functioning in public or training to function in public as a combat, combat support, law enforcement, or security services unit.” The bill states acting with or on behalf of such a private paramilitary organization while armed with a firearm, explosive, incendiary device, or other dangerous weapon, and engaging in patrolling, training, interfering with government or constitutional rights, or assuming the functions of law enforcement without official authority.

The bill makes exceptions for members of the National Guard and other military reserve components, state guard forces, and members of other federal or state-organized groups to train in and apply paramilitary, law enforcement, and security service activity. The bill also allows for the organization of groups formed solely to conduct military reenactments, “bona-fide veterans organization with no intent to engage” in the aforementioned prohibited activities, and students in government or state-authorized educational institutions that teach military science.

Remember that old cliche. Anytime they want to take your guns away, it's because they want to do something you would shoot them for......Only in this case, it's getting organized and trained.

Raskin again.....I don't typically root for cancer, but in his case I'll make a exception. 😐
In the unlikely event this gets anywhere, it will be significantly pared down to the point of redundancy when it ends up before SCOTUS.

Come fucking around here and you'll find out real fast what my freedoms are and yours aren't.

I may not even call law enforcement. Why deal with the hassle? :dunno:

Rotflmao!

No joke. Well, you are a joke now that I think about it.

This IS the most ignorant post I have ever read here. Considering this is the cesspool of forums, that makes this post and you beyond pathetic.

I just can't belive real live fool really speak like Hollywood movies.

You are the ultimate loser.

Rotflmao!

No joke. Well, you are a joke now that I think about it.

This IS the most ignorant post I have ever read here. Considering this is the cesspool of forums, that makes this post and you beyond pathetic.

I just can't belive real live fool really speak like Hollywood movies.

You are the ultimate loser.
You do not ever want to meet me. I will bust all the bullshit you've been fed your entire life wide open in about half a second if you fuck with me.

For such a loser, I'm doing quite well; Thank You. I don't live in Hollywood and I ain't no actor like they all are out there.

Traipse through around here at your own risk, Bubba. Know that I am not messing around. You'll die just like a coyote would.

And yeah, people shoot coyotes around here. No offense to mah girl here. I'm talking real wild dogs.

They're a danger to babies and pets and chickens and some larger livestock and have to be put down if in the area.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back