Democrats Blamed Global Warming On White People

White people invented technology and diffused it in the world in order to destroy the world.

We're keeping the really cool parts to ourselves so we can move to Mars.

For the 500th time, Weather is not Climate. "What is up with this weather stuff?" is the dumbest thing I've heard

For the 4.5 billionth time, the climate has been changing for 4.5 billion years and will continue to do so. By and large, we have just north of 100 years data.

For the 500th time, Weather is not Climate. "What is up with this weather stuff?" is the dumbest thing I've heard
Then it follows(for the thousandth time) that Climate is not Weather. :rolleyes: :uhoh3:;)

Quote/Excerpt;
Climate is the long-term average of weather, typically averaged over a period of 30 years.[1][2] More rigorously, it denotes the mean and variability of meteorological variables over a time spanning from months to millions of years. ...

Weather is the state of the atmosphere, describing for example the degree to which it is hot or cold, wet or dry, calm or stormy, clear or cloudy.[1] On Earth, most weather phenomena occur in the lowest level of the planet's atmosphere, the troposphere,[2][3] just below the stratosphere. Weather refers to day-to-day temperature and precipitation activity, whereas climate is the term for the averaging of atmospheric conditions over longer periods of time.[4] When used without qualification, "weather" is generally understood to mean the weather of Earth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So are you expressing;
1) The failure of the education system to do such to you?
2) Your failure to let the education system educate you?
3) Intentional disinformation, or misinformation, obfuscation?

I suspect you need to familiarize with the term double-speak and may want to consider reading George Orwell's novels "1984" and/or "Animal Farm". That latter being fewer pages and less complex of plot may be more to your intellectual capacity.

Forum List

Back