Democrats Become Unhinged with Bibi Speech.

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
Pelosi Democrats furious over Netanyahu condescension - Yahoo News

You'd swear Democrat congressmen are posting here as regulars on USMB. There's Yarmouth from KY channeling Mamouth. Some of the other comments in this article could be straight off posts by Rightwinger, Chief Shitting Bull and other nutjobs of this site. Pelosi declaring it was condescending was just too much.

I hope the people who supports the Democrat party. TAKES notes

Is this the way you treat anyone? let alone the fact this is an ALLY of our for years

these Democrats;..... our children would act more civil and with more manners then these vile, low class people you elected to Represent you. I'd hang my head in shame

Pelosi quote:

"I was near tears throughout the prime minister's speech — saddened by the insult to the intelligence of the United States," she fumed in a statement afterward, adding that she didn't appreciate "the condescension toward our knowledge of the threat posed by Iran and our broader commitment to preventing nuclear proliferation."

This would have been more accurately stated...

"I was blubbering throughout the prime minister's speech — saddened by the insult to the intelligence of the dimocrat party," she blubbered in a statement afterward, adding that she didn't appreciate "the condescension toward our party's lack of concern of the threat posed by Iran and our broader commitment to preventing nuclear proliferation by ISRAEL."

furious?

NetanyahuBomb.jpg

kindergarten picture FUNNY !!!!

Pelosi Democrats furious over Netanyahu condescension - Yahoo News

You'd swear Democrat congressmen are posting here as regulars on USMB. There's Yarmouth from KY channeling Mamouth. Some of the other comments in this article could be straight off posts by Rightwinger, Chief Shitting Bull and other nutjobs of this site. Pelosi declaring it was condescending was just too much.

I still can't get that picture out of my head of Peloosi walking around with her big giant gavel, like it was a magic sceptre. How the egomaniacal have fallen. Reduced to tears...... Her boss hiding behind the Ukraine........

Forum List

Back