Democrats back from vacation... going full out to buy votes like never before.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Schumer leads the morning with bullshit "black lives matter" narrative to pledge $350 Bn of your money to give to "minority causes".... whatever the fuck that is. Anything they want I can tell you that for sure, There would be some serious palm greasing and pocket lining with that much money.
To illustrate how much money that is... you could give 35,000 minority organization.... $10 MILLION each. $10 million to 35,000 different organizations. For fucks sake...you would see "organizations and foundations" popping out of the word work trying to make claims.
Naturally it is all bullshit. This is nothing more than vote grabbing - and - it will probably work, It has worked over and over for 50 years by the Democrats.
It is a dead-end bill. Impassable and they know it. Just like their bill they wanted to pass for the virus that had all manner of gifts for 10,000s of foundations - all having NOTHING to do with the virus. They knew that was not going to pass either - but it gives them the ability to say on the campaign trail "we tried to pass this for you but the goddamn evil Republicans said no!!! BOOOOO!!!!

Schumer leads the morning with bullshit "black lives matter" narrative to pledge $350 Bn of your money to give to "minority causes".... whatever the fuck that is. Anything they want I can tell you that for sure, There would be some serious palm greasing and pocket lining with that much money.
To illustrate how much money that is... you could give 35,000 minority organization.... $10 MILLION each. $10 million to 35,000 different organizations. For fucks sake...you would see "organizations and foundations" popping out of the word work trying to make claims.
Naturally it is all bullshit. This is nothing more than vote grabbing - and - it will probably work, It has worked over and over for 50 years by the Democrats.
It is a dead-end bill. Impassable and they know it. Just like their bill they wanted to pass for the virus that had all manner of gifts for 10,000s of foundations - all having NOTHING to do with the virus. They knew that was not going to pass either - but it gives them the ability to say on the campaign trail "we tried to pass this for you but the goddamn evil Republicans said no!!! BOOOOO!!!!
They need to make this sort of thing a felony.
Democrats always buy votes with our money.

That's nothing, NOTHING Biden just promised the tree huggers $2 trillion over 4 years for carbon emission reduction.

Good to see that the Trump cultists are already resigned to losing massively, which is why they're planting these "The elections are fraudulent" stories.

What, Trump cultists, you thought it wasn't obvious?
I 2nd this motion.

Good to see that the Trump cultists are already resigned to losing massively, which is why they're planting these "The elections are fraudulent" stories.

READ: I don't care if the government gives away $350 Trillion, I don't have a job so it doesn't effect me.

Democrats cheat in every election, you doofus....

It is indefensible.
They know damn will it is an impassable bill.
Vote grabbing so blatantly obvious, you would have to have an IQ of 12 not to see it.
But, no matter. The left will defend their side no matter how egregious.
The one thing I can say about the right, at least we will call out our own.
Democrats - never.

Forum List

Back