Democrats are the problem

The worst Nazis are Catholic. The Holocaust was done by Catholics.
The worst Nazis in Germany were mostly Catholic. Hitler, Himmler, Goebbels, Mengele, Rudolf Hoss.
LOL. So if you are raised Catholic any atrocities you commit in your life can be blamed on the Catholic faith. I guess you can add Fidel Castro to that list.

Your logic is breathtaking.

Trump supporters are the uneducated.
Where are you from ? Are you American ?
You doubt this?

PEW170216.GIF
i doubt he is American History teacher.

The worst Nazis are Catholic. The Holocaust was done by Catholics.
The worst Nazis in Germany were mostly Catholic. Hitler, Himmler, Goebbels, Mengele, Rudolf Hoss.
LOL. So if you are raised Catholic any atrocities you commit in your life can be blamed on the Catholic faith. I guess you can add Fidel Castro to that list.

Your logic is breathtaking.
The worst Nazis were, and still are Catholics. Poland is very Catholic. Poland was Nazi, and still is Nazi.

The worst Nazis were, and still are Catholics. Poland is very Catholic. Poland was Nazi, and still is Nazi.

Show me where Jesus said we should kill people we don't like. If I remember correctly, He said "love your enemies".
Show me where Jesus existed? The bible is antisemitic. It is probably a fairy tale. There is no proof that Jesus existed.

Show me where Jesus existed? The bible is antisemitic. It is probably a fairy tale. There is no proof that Jesus existed.
So you are not a Believer. But that is irrelevant to our discussion. You asserted that mass murderers are Catholic. If you are Catholic, then you believe the words of Jesus. Mass murderers obviously do not accept the words of Jesus. Therefore mass murderers can not be Catholic, by definition.

I will pray for you.

So you are not a Believer. But that is irrelevant to our discussion. You asserted that mass murderers are Catholic. If you are Catholic, then you believe the words of Jesus. Mass murderers obviously do not accept the words of Jesus. Therefore mass murderers can not be Catholic, by definition.

I will pray for you.
I'm Jewish. We don't believe in Jesus. Most Nazis, and antisemitic mass murderers have been Catholics for eons.

I'm Jewish. We don't believe in Jesus. Most Nazis, and antisemitic mass murderers have been Catholics for eons.
I guess you didn't understand my last post. Claiming to be Catholic does not make it so. Nazis and mass murderers are not Catholic, because they reject the most basic of Christian principles, which is to love your neighbor.

Question: As a Jew, what do you think about the rampant anti-semitism in the Democratic party?

I guess you didn't understand my last post. Claiming to be Catholic does not make it so. Nazis and mass murderers are not Catholic, because they reject the most basic of Christian principles, which is to love your neighbor.

Question: As a Jew, what do you think about the rampant anti-semitism in the Democratic party?
You mean the party which passed...

Text - H.Res.183 - 116th Congress (2019-2020): Condemning anti-Semitism as hateful expressions of intolerance that are contradictory to the values and aspirations that define the people of the United States

... that was supported by 100% of Democrats but only 88% of Republicans?

I am Roman Catholic, but all religions at some point or another have been involved in violent acts.

I will pray for you.
The worst antisemites on this forum are Trump supporters. Odium, Sobieski, Impuretrash, ptfwforever, Vastador, Street juice, La Ram fan, La Dairis,and Tijn Von Ingerslaben.

I will pray for you.
The worst antisemites on this forum are Trump supporters. Odium, Sobieski, Impuretrash, ptfwforever, Vastador, Street juice, La Ram fan, La Dairis,and Tijn Von Ingerslaben.

Forum List

Back