Democrats Are Right - Slavery Does Still Exist - Judge Rules Brittany Spears Remains A Slave

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

Hit Me Baby One More Time –

Judge Shoots Down Britney Spears’

Request to Remove Her Father from

Her Conservatorship

'Sorry, you can not have control of your own life.....'

WTF?

Sounds to me as if they are trying to keep her silent. It is because there are a lot of unfit people out there that are living out on their own that the system purposely ignores. But they are using their muscles on Britney for some reason.

2222.gif

The only bad thing about it is having the government get involved. The matter should only be done by family and doctors. That 3 different doctors should be the ones to declare her to be unfit. And more than 3 family members and one of the relatives must be like an aunt, uncle or a cousin to declare her to be unfit. But not just only her parents and siblings.

But having the government to be involved is saying that the public agrees that the government should be our parent. But the power should belong to the people, not the government.

So never call on the government to get involved with our lives. Or else it will make you a ward of the state like a prisoner.

And prisoners don't have many rights. The Wardens are their parents. That they decide who gets vaccinated or not.

And by you all giving the power to the government will give them the power to forced vaccinate your child and or anyone that you have conservatorship over like a senile grandparent or any other family member.

From what I've remembered, Spear's father is a strong God-fearing man, who believes in the old southern ways. They don't like modern medicines and vaccines.

Most likely he is an overprotective father that will not let leave the nest. That he will always look out for her best interest.

But from what I've remembered, she ran crying to him when she had that nervous breakdown behind her first love fooling around on her.

But her father needs to let her go to explore the real world so she can mature. He can't be there for her forever.

But she was a spoiled brat. But she is maturing. I've remembered that she broke up with that Timberlake fella quickly for that Featherland character who went around cheating on her. That guy cheated on a Black female actress that he was dating for years. Britney should have known if he was cheating on the actress, that he was going to do that to her. But now she has learned something about life.

She even threatened Timberlake about telling the media what the things that she had done while she was with him. Timberlake was messed up in the head when she had dumped him for the other guy until the other guy Britney left Timberlake for had cheated on Britney.

Timberlake was very happy when that happened to her.

Forum List

Back