Democrats Are Owned by the Chinese

Democrats and the media called it the Wuhan virus.
Then the marching orders from Beijing came in.
Now anyone who associates the virus with Asia is a racist.

Talk about collusion with a foreign power.

The Partyman on Twitter

Oh yes the liberals are bending over backwards to toe the communist line here. After all this is the party who ran an actual communist for president. And one of the reasons the virus swept the world is that the communist government punished doctors for speaking of it and censored social media. Like the liberals here.
The media and democrat elites do the same thing here. Its their communist heritage showing. There is a reason the Communist Chinese have always funded the DNC (1996 United States campaign finance controversy - Wikipedia)

Why Trump Intentionally Misnames the Coronavirus

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/03/09/coronavirus-wuhan-virus-gosar/

The coronavirus exposes the history of racism and "cleanliness"

Biden Calls Trump Racist For Stating That Wuhan Virus Began In China

Media Balk at Trump Calling Wuhan Virus 'Foreign'

The Fox News And Donald Trump Coronavirus Defense: Blame China

Politicians’ Use of ‘Wuhan Virus’ Starts a Debate Health Experts Wanted to Avoid

The Partyman on Twitter

Oh yes the liberals are bending over backwards to toe the communist line here. After all this is the party who ran an actual communist for president. And one of the reasons the virus swept the world is that the communist government punished doctors for speaking of it and censored social media. Like the liberals here.
The media and democrat elites do the same thing here. Its their communist heritage showing. There is a reason the Communist Chinese have always funded the DNC (1996 United States campaign finance controversy - Wikipedia)

Politicians’ Use of ‘Wuhan Virus’ Starts a Debate Health Experts Wanted to Avoid
You just validated the OP.

The Partyman on Twitter

You just validated the OP.

Which was my intent :)

The Partyman on Twitter

And I thought I was among a very few of my generation who noticed this sudden shift in reporting until Tucker Carlson began to talk about it. The Wuhan virus got away from the Chinese government laboratories, and now their government is trying to lay it off on America. The leftist political and media establishment in America is now aiding these bastards out of their hatred of Trump with their mindless talk of racism, xenophobia, bigotry and the like . . . as if anyone but leftist swine among everyday, walk-in-the-park Americans assail persons on the basis of their skin color or cultural heritage, as if the typical American gives a damn about such things, as if America and Americans were racist and evil.

The left's institutional bigotry against Asians and white males in college, for example and most especially, is legendary now.

I didn't have to deal with the latter for the most part while I attended SDCC because I'm mostly "black," though it's obvious that I'm of European ancestry as well because of my lighter skin and eye color--blue. My father is white; my mother was born in Nigeria. Her family came to America when she was 3. Her father is also of European dissent. But mostly, again, we didn't have problems at my school, a community college of a practical and trade school-type bent.

My lineage, even from Nigeria is classical liberalism, American conservatism-libertarianism, individual liberty, free-association, live and let live, America, a land of hope, opportunity like none other. My wife is white, by the way; both of our parents are all about family and home and liberty and privacy and free-association.

How I loath control-freak, ever-politicized, lefty America, the virtue-signaling, lecturing, phoney-ass, moralizing, self-righteous left. These idiot, brainwashed morons of leftyism on college campuses, most especially, have absolutely no idea of the privilege, the wonder, the beauty, the liberty, the opportunity, the openness in which they live in America. Worse, the left is stupidity and degeneracy, indeed, collectivist oppression and conformity . . . assailing common sense and decency at every turn.

Last edited:

The Partyman on Twitter

And I thought I was among a very few of my generation who noticed this sudden shift in reporting until Tucker Carlson began to talk about it. The Wuhan virus got away from the Chinese government laboratories, and now their government is trying to lay it off on America. The leftist political and media establishment in America is now aiding these bastards out of their hatred of Trump with their mindless talk of racism, xenophobia, bigotry and the like . . . as if anyone but leftist swine among everyday, walk-in-the-park Americans assail persons on the basis of their skin color or cultural heritage, as if the typical American gives a damn about such things, as if America and Americans were racist and evil.

The left's institutional bigotry against Asians and white males in college, for example and most especially, is legendary now.

I didn't have to deal with the latter for the most part while I attended SDCC because I'm mostly "black," though it's obvious that I'm of European ancestry as well because of my lighter skin and eye color--blue. My father is white; my mother was born in Nigeria. Her family came to America when she was 3. Her father is also of European dissent. But mostly, again, we didn't have problems at my school, a community college of a practical and trade school-type bent.

My lineage, even from Nigeria is classical liberalism, American conservatism-libertarianism, individual liberty, free-association, live and let live, America, a land of hope, opportunity like none other. My wife is white, by the way, both of our parents all about family and home and privacy and free-association.

How I loath control-freak, ever-politicized, lefty America, the virtue-signaling, lecturing, phoney-ass, moralizing, self-righteous left. These idiot, brainwashed morons of leftyism on college campuses, most especially, have absolutely no idea of the privilege, the wonder, the beauty, the liberty, the opportunity, the openness in which they live in America. Wose, the left is stupidity and degeneracy, indeed, collectivist oppression and conformity . . . assailing common sense and decency at every turn.

In general the Democrats can be counted on to support foreign nations over America..particularly when its a communist nation.

So back to borders..and tariffs. Both closing the border off to illegals (and infection) and defeating China in a trade war will weaken Democrats at their voting and money bases.

And I would like to remind everyone once again that the Communist Red Army was caught red handed funding the Clinton campaign. The Democrats paid a huge fine when caught. Do you think they have changed? IS there some reason the Communist Chinese would abandon their allies who they were funding? They think long term and they expect returns on their outlays. To them it was an investment in defeating the last remaining super power opposing communism.

1996 United States campaign finance controversy - Wikipedia

And I would like to remind everyone once again that the Communist Red Army was caught red handed funding the Clinton campaign. The Democrats paid a huge fine when caught. Do you think they have changed? IS there some reason the Communist Chinese would abandon their allies who they were funding? They think long term and they expect returns on their outlays. To them it was an investment in defeating the last remaining super power opposing communism.

1996 United States campaign finance controversy - Wikipedia

Anyone paying attention knows that leftist twits haven't the slightest clue.

Forum List

Back