Democrats Are For Vote Suppression

LOL. That's hilarious. So, you're saying it is ok to suppress votes so that there won't be vote suppression? Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds?
What sounds ridiculous is wanting to have a President chosen by a minority of Americans. Personally, I think Ranked Choice voting is the better option.

What sounds ridiculous is wanting to have a President chosen by a minority of Americans. Personally, I think Ranked Choice voting is the better option.
No. The better option is what other countries have. Let a slew of people run, discouraging the two party system, and then have a runoff election with the top two vote getters. This gives the other candidates a much better chance.

Like in 1992, 1996 - and, as you would have it, 2016?
In 1992 and 1996, the winner, Bill Clinton, didn't get a majority of the popular vote but did get the most votes of any candidate. It was in 2000 and 2016 where the candidate with the most votes lost the election. See here. IMHO, those two, Bush and Trump were the two worst Presidents of my life. Coincidence?

No. The better option is what other countries have. Let a slew of people run, discouraging the two party system, and then have a runoff election with the top two vote getters. This gives the other candidates a much better chance.
I don't disagree and think Ranked Choice voting accomplishes the same thing, only in a single election.

Well, I'm not your little google monkey. You just go ahead and believe what you wish to believe. I don't care what you believe.

You are obviously combative and not to be dealt with in good faith.

I guess you have never included a link with any of your posts, nor included one with a thread you started because you wouldn't want to be anybody's 'google monkey'.

What an odd way to debate or start a debate.

You clearly said there was no evidence of vote suppression.

No, you claimed that Democrats were using voter suppression in order to keep a third party out of play. You have not provided any proof to back up your assertion. If you would like to discuss voter suppression in general, you might want to consider starting a new thread on that topic.

Forum List

Back