Democrats Are Afraid Trump Will Do To Them What They Have Done To Him

It doesn't require anything. What I am saying it is biased towards a two party system, and any 3rd party that siphons votes from the similar side only leads to the less similar side having an advantage. It's simple mathematics.

It's not about what you WANT, it's about how the thing works.
thanks for your opinion,,

I will stick with my reality that we are not a 2 party system and that I am not required to vote for either of them or be subject to insults and attacks,,

you may want to think about the creation of the republican party and how that would have never happened using your logic,,

thanks for your opinion,,

I will stick with my reality that we are not a 2 party system and that I am not required to vote for either of them or be subject to insults and attacks,,

you may want to think about the creation of the republican party and how that would have never happened using your logic,,

Are on the spectrum?

I don't go that far, but what Dems want across the board sucks totally.

What even RINO's want sucks only marginally.

Democrats have turned over the southern border to drug cartels, our cities to gangs, they are prosecuting crime victims not criminals, they are OK that China obviously owns Joe, they are putting the leader of their opposition in prison.

What would it take for you to go "that far" that they are trying to destroy us?

Making them out to be worse than they are just makes people sound crazy.

They are Statists, moral relativists, Marxists, and control freaks.

Great point, I'll be sure to not make Democrats sound worse than they are.

You're a good person who can't believe there is that kind of evil in the world. I wish that were true, but you're wrong. Democrats are putting the leader of their opposition in prison. That isn't the path to Stalin, that IS Stalin. The criminals are on the streets and victims are in the prisons.

I wish the world were as you envision it and I wish I could encourage your innocence. But if you don't deal with reality, we're done, no kidding. It's time to grow up and deal with what is and not how you want it to be. We are losing

Democrats have turned over the southern border to drug cartels, our cities to gangs, they are prosecuting crime victims not criminals, they are OK that China obviously owns Joe, they are putting the leader of their opposition in prison.

What would it take for you to go "that far" that they are trying to destroy us?

Preventing Trump from taking office if he wins in 2024.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Great point, I'll be sure to not make Democrats sound worse than they are.

You're a good person who can't believe there is that kind of evil in the world. I wish that were true, but you're wrong. Democrats are putting the leader of their opposition in prison. That isn't the path to Stalin, that IS Stalin. The criminals are on the streets and victims are in the prisons.

I wish the world were as you envision it and I wish I could encourage your innocence. But if you don't deal with reality, we're done, no kidding. It's time to grow up and deal with what is and not how you want it to be. We are losing

The issue is people need to see it for themselves before they will act. Just saying THOSE GUYS ARE BAD doesn't push the needle.

And exaggerating how bad they are just tunes people out, like the AGW nutters saying the world is going to end every 10 years and then the world doesn't end and they start again.

Attack policies, attack the result of policies, attack actions.

Don't attack thoughts. Commies can think all they want, if they actually can think.

Jack smith did
Hell making up shit was what got him bitch slapped by the supreme court

No, Billo_Really is right. They can make up 90 fake charges, but not 91. That was why they did the 91st, to prove Trump was guilty and not just the victim of 90 fake charges.

Democrats are just the dumbest fucks on the planet. Democrats put Trump under all those indictments because he leads their political opposition and put them in jail. They are Stalinists.

If Billo had a soul, he would sit down and honestly admit if only to himself that he would have voted for Hitler, Stalin and every other dictator for their lies just like he's voting for Child Molester Joe because he promised him free shit

Forum List

Back