Democrats are a mere 25%

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Really, I used to be a democrat, When they push say, black or trans/gay agendas even thought they are less combined they are less than 20% of the overall populace? That is an issue?

Why do democrats control everything? trans sexuals, racism all that even though they are a teensy tinty part of our nation?

They only have the power they use today based on their total control of media, entertainment, public education, and the will to burn down anyone who stands up to them.
IF widespread civil conflict and violence ever come to America, they will be the ones who brought it and supported it. Their goal is to shut down dissent and to compel obedience to their diktats. NOT GONNA HAPPEN without force being applied.

Really, I used to be a democrat, When they push say, black or trans/gay agendas even thought they are less combined they are less than 20% of the overall populace? That is an issue?

I can't believe you were once a democrat. I can believe that you'd say that.

Republicans are less than 20% of the populace too. So what?

Are you starting to understand how the electoral system works?

Really? When Democrats leaders dictate what the issues are, I realized that the democrats are just "Democrats" in name only.

Biden was elected by a mere 25% of the voting populace. A mere 25%. He doesn't represent US or the majority, don't kid yourselves.

Biden was elected by a mere 25% of the voting populace. A mere 25%. He doesn't represent US or the majority, don't kid yourselves.
Our low voter turnout is an embarrassment and proof of the steady decay of our society.

People either seem to believe "they're all crooks so it doesn't matter" or that all elections are crooked so we have at least 30% of the eligible voters sit every election out.

Worse, most people who do vote are woefully uninformed, misinformed or just too lazy to learn about the candidates, issues, parties and what's really at stake today in each election cycle.

Personally I favor a civics, gov't, and history test to be eligible to vote and that candidates should be listed by name and the position they are running for only, no more straight party voting and I'd limit the vote to those with a net positive tax liability so everyone has skin in the game.

I don't know where those figures are from but a Gallop poll of Jan 17, 2022 had Democrats and those leaning Democratic at 46% and Republicans and those leaning Republican at 43%. A Yahoo article of April 7, 2021 had Democrats up 9% over Republicans because Independents ( like me ) sided with the Democrats. Republicans are becoming much too extreme in their views to be credible anymore.

I don't know where those figures are from but a Gallop poll of Jan 17, 2022 had Democrats and those leaning Democratic at 46% and Republicans and those leaning Republican at 43%. A Yahoo article of April 7, 2021 had Democrats up 9% over Republicans because Independents ( like me ) sided with the Democrats. Republicans are becoming much too extreme in their views to be credible anymore.
Those numbers are very fluid and always are.

Right now dem's are upside down bad.

With almost 70% holding the current administration in disfavor over it's handling of the economy and eight months till election day dem's are in deep doo with 42% of the public today identifying as independents.

You think you are the Lone Ranger, lol! I to was a Democrat, in fact a Regan Democrat that voted for Reagan, but almost every other choice on the ballot voted for a Democrat, twice in 80 and 84 races.

Younger people do not understand who the Democrats used to be, they were not always as they are today. If younger people want to know why we left the Democratic party, all they need do is look up statements the politicians made back in the 70s and early 80s, even including some made in the 90s. To the surprise of NOT you and I but them, they will discover that Democrats back then sound eerily like todays Republicans, and todays Democrats sound like the hippies from the late 60s through mid 70s.

The old saying is 100% true------------>we did not leave the Democratic party, the Democratic party left us! Republicans are NOT the end all, be all; but the new Democratic Party is batsh** crazy!

Last edited:
GAYS/ TRANS ARE A MERE 5% Why THIS huge REPRESENTATION? Soros, blackwater is paying for this. I can guarantee NOBODY else wants this shit. 95% don't want this gay trans shit.

I don't know where your getting your figures but they are way off.

GAYS/ TRANS ARE A MERE 5% Why THIS huge REPRESENTATION? Soros, blackwater is paying for this. I can guarantee NOBODY else wants this shit. 95% don't want this gay trans shit.
Since acceptance has become the rule rather than the exception concerning gay people. More and more people are coming out. Between 2012 and 2015 3.5% to 3.9% of the population identify the lgbtq. In 2016 that phone number Rose to 4.1% in 2017 that number Rose to 4.5% in 2020 that number was up to 5.6% and in 2022 is estimated at 7.1%.

I don't know where your getting your figures but they are way off.
Well, I screwed up. In real life. Gay's/trans are like, at best, 3.5% of the populace. Opps. So WHY all this gravitas, why all this scrutiny on such a tiny tinsy class that isn't being persecuted or otherwise harmed in any way?

Well, I screwed up. In real life. Gay's/trans are like, at best, 3.5% of the populace. Opps. So WHY all this gravitas, why all this scrutiny on such a tiny tinsy class that isn't being persecuted or otherwise harmed in any way?
Currently engaged you have equality this wasn't the case a few years ago. The quality and justice under the law that's the basic credo of the United States everyone should be concerned when that is not true and work to making it true for all people no matter if they're a tiny minority.

Polls can't be trusted. How many people took part in your poll? Where did they live? What was the gender percentage? What age demographic? All of these questions are pertinent but the first tells the whole story. How can you say ALL Americans when you only poll, say, 2K. That is a ridiculously small cross section. If those 2K came from SF/Oakland, the poll would definitely favor left wing -- If they came from OK, the conservative view would most likely be the majority.

If everyone that is gay would come out of the closet I'm sure the population would be closer to a minimum of 20%, perhaps even 25%. There are a lot of people in this world that lead double lives to protect themselves from hatred and bigotry.

Currently engaged you have equality this wasn't the case a few years ago. The quality and justice under the law that's the basic credo of the United States everyone should be concerned when that is not true and work to making it true for all people no matter if they're a tiny minority.
I rode a RTD bus with a Denver Somalian RTD Busdriver that didn't understand English, speed limits or what a bus stop or speed limits where . Ran over two elderly Mexican gals, hit a dog . That's inclusion and diversity for you.

Since acceptance has become the rule rather than the exception concerning gay people. More and more people are coming out. Between 2012 and 2015 3.5% to 3.9% of the population identify the lgbtq. In 2016 that phone number Rose to 4.1% in 2017 that number Rose to 4.5% in 2020 that number was up to 5.6% and in 2022 is estimated at 7.1%.
Have you got any links to substantiate that?

Forum List

Back