Democrats announce bill to restore net neutrality amid grassroots pressure

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
After sustained grassroots activism made net neutrality a key component of the Democratic Party’s agenda in the new Congress, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) announced that Democrats plan to introduce legislation on Wednesday to restore the open internet protections repealed by the Republican-controlled FCC last year.
Democrats Announce Bill to Restore Net Neutrality Amid Grassroots Pressure

Get your ID's now hurry you have nothing to ffear your parental gov. has you safe and protected LMFAO you weak ass pathetic fkfs.

AGAIN THIS IS TO TAX YOU,
THIS IS BEING SOLD TO YOU " SAFE THE CHILDREN"

YOU WILL NEED AN ID

YOU WILL BE TRACKED EVENN MORE THAN WE ARE NOW..

Ahhh I remember those halcyon days when US Message board was aflame with liberals claiming the internet would die without net neutrality. And here I am still using the net. Could it be liberals aren’t real bright?

• Banned
Ahhh I remember those halcyon days when US Message board was aflame with liberals claiming the internet would die without net neutrality. And here I am still using the net. Could it be liberals aren’t real bright?

Notice how many views and then the dumb SOB's wonder why they were never told or they find out twenty years later because morons believe the lies as truth and the truth as lies. lol

Impossible. Obama sold the internet, remember?! The U.S. can’t possibly have any control with which to restore net neutrality.

Net neutrality failed to pass Congress five separate time by 2015. The internet thrived and grew. Then, way back in the mists of time (2015), the Obama administration bowed to Comcast and Google and Netflix and imposed net neutrality. That was while they were inventing the internet.
Google Facebook twitter att and Comcast spent half a billion dollars in a political campaign to maintain net neutrality. But Trump was looking out for us. And so far as I can see all the chicken little liberals here in service to Silicon Valley power were wrong.

After sustained grassroots activism made net neutrality a key component of the Democratic Party’s agenda in the new Congress.

“Grassroots activism”? When has a Democrat ever pushed for something that wasn’t to the advantage of the elites?
Here’s the reality of your “grass roots activism”...to a Democrat it translates as “silicon valley billionaire”.

61E1BB9E-7A6F-40B5-9F6A-BBAEA308D354.jpeg

8E59EDC2-3983-499C-949A-426243031504.jpeg

CC1135D2-913F-4272-973D-93E227F46440.jpeg

C667E035-13ED-4D54-A4A8-F1DC7A41034B.jpeg

25896B36-A63A-41E2-89D5-E40BC9B15032.jpeg

467E04F3-4278-4D6A-B200-42C46E919B06.jpeg

Forum List

Back