Democrats and the common denominators among them

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
You have to admit, itā€™s awfully strange that political policy and ideals tend to attract a pretty specific type of human being. Iā€™ll refrain from being descriptive with regard to these common denominators as that would certainly cause those whom fit these common denominators to piss their pants and cry ā€œflamingā€ / ā€œtrollingā€.......When did politicians begin enfluencing behavorail traits within our general public?

For the most part....grown ups.
Grown-ups don't constantly cause all Hell to break loose. Grown-ups solve problems rather than cause problems. Grown-ups take their lumps and drive on rather than pointing fingers at everyone else. Grown-ups don't spend every waking hour criticizing those they don't agree with. Grown-ups don't lie cheat and steal. Grown-ups are willing to be accountable for their actions.

You have to admit, itā€™s awfully strange that political policy and ideals tend to attract a pretty specific type of human being. Iā€™ll refrain from being descriptive with regard to these common denominators as that would certainly cause those whom fit these common denominators to piss their pants and cry ā€œflamingā€ / ā€œtrollingā€.......When did politicians begin enfluencing behavorail traits within our general public?
It used to be many of those qualities in the Democrats were attractive to Christians. But now Christians in America are attracted by Trump.

Grown-ups don't constantly cause all Hell to break loose. Grown-ups solve problems rather than cause problems. Grown-ups take their lumps and drive on rather than pointing fingers at everyone else. Grown-ups don't spend every waking hour criticizing those they don't agree with. Grown-ups don't lie cheat and steal. Grown-ups are willing to be accountable for their actions.
^ lol a Trump retard trying to explain what a grown up is

Doesnā€™t lie? Doesnā€™t steal? Doesnā€™t cheat? Iā€™m not so sure she was talking about Trump.

Why don't you get a pair and put these stupid bitch threads in the Flame Zone or Rubber Room?

Doesnā€™t lie? Doesnā€™t steal? Doesnā€™t cheat? Iā€™m not so sure she was talking about Trump.
That would put Trump out of the ballpark....

Why don't you get a pair and put these stupid bitch threads in the Flame Zone or Rubber Room?

"Bitch threads"?
Did I offend you because you know you fit within one of the common denominators of filth? Own your shit...embrace your twisted, fucked in the head bullshit...don't get ass-hurt over it.
FYi - It is not a requirement that one open and engage in all threads...you know this...right?

"Bitch threads"?
Did I offend you because you know you fit within one of the common denominators of filth? Own your shit...embrace your twisted, fucked in the head bullshit...don't get ass-hurt over it.
FYi - It is not a requirement that one open and engage in all threads...you know this...right?
No I am not like yous I can take it because I already have and I laugh in the face of death. You my friend bitch all the livelong day....Like I said be a man get a pair and go to a rough play thread bitchbois hate. All you are doing is a call out thread...Troll at best.

Forum List

Back