Democrats and Neocons in DoD Continue to Play With the Idea of a Coup

Barr and Trump pepper gassing, and shooting rubber bullets at peaceful protesters before curfew, so to clear the park.... for a stroll in the park and photo op for Trump, in front of St John's church, holding a Holy Bible upside down, while proclaiming himself to be your savior, was a impeachable offense....(And Biblical reference to the antichrist)

Didnt happen ya lying whore.

Barr and Trump pepper gassing, and shooting rubber bullets at peaceful protesters before curfew, so to clear the park.... for a stroll in the park and photo op for Trump, in front of St John's church, holding a Holy Bible upside down, while proclaiming himself to be your savior, was a impeachable offense....(And Biblical reference to the antichrist)
Fuck them........Fuck Mattis...........Fuck the Establishment............

Peaceful protesters my ass.........months of burning shit down.......killing police.....dragging people from their cars......beating old ladies with 2 x 4s.............chanting Raise your Fist and chant with me or I'LL KILL YOU.

I SWORE AND OATH........I remember that OATH MATTIS........To protect and Defend the Constitution against all enemies Foreign and DOMESTIC............Those that use VIOLENCE.........FEAR AND INTIMIDATION for a POLITICAL GOAL are by definition Terrorist.

Those that Deny the rights of others......and destroy their property and threaten their lives are violating the laws of the Republic THAT MATTIS SWORE TO PROTECT............

Your dang animals better stay in their stinking safe places run by DNC assholes......We don't play that shit in Fly over country.

Come on down and try your BS here.............and Mattis has proven to be a PUPPET of the establishment........a disgrace to the uniform.

We salute the rank........and not the person in the uniform.
Why don't you search to see what you are talking about, before you speak and rant and spew all of your nonsense and fabrications?

I watched it LIVE. I saw what happened, when it happened.

The Protesters he had cleared out were on Church owned property and were peaceful. Included in those protesters were members of that church. Rump had no legal right to have them removed from Privately owned property so that he could do a Photo Op. Mattis is 100% correct.
Yeah, they 'peacefully' set fire to the church and assaulted people that were bystanders.

Piss off you fucking liar.

Put a site up that doesn't require me to turn off my ad blocker. I can't read your crap. But a fast scan before the interruption, there was a small fire in the basement and no reason was given other than the fire department was called. The location of the Rioters lighting fires gave NO locations. The source is from a blog, not a news source. I can put anything I want up on the internet, does that make it true? I stated truth on the people that they gassed. And the Church Leaders voiced outrage over it. You Rumpsters believe anything your Orange Deity says even when the House of God is defiled by your goons.
There can be things not true. But those videos and live feeds we see are entrenched in realism.

Fuck them........Fuck Mattis...........Fuck the Establishment............

Peaceful protesters my ass.........months of burning shit down.......killing police.....dragging people from their cars......beating old ladies with 2 x 4s.............chanting Raise your Fist and chant with me or I'LL KILL YOU.

I SWORE AND OATH........I remember that OATH MATTIS........To protect and Defend the Constitution against all enemies Foreign and DOMESTIC............Those that use VIOLENCE.........FEAR AND INTIMIDATION for a POLITICAL GOAL are by definition Terrorist.

Those that Deny the rights of others......and destroy their property and threaten their lives are violating the laws of the Republic THAT MATTIS SWORE TO PROTECT............

Your dang animals better stay in their stinking safe places run by DNC assholes......We don't play that shit in Fly over country.

Come on down and try your BS here.............and Mattis has proven to be a PUPPET of the establishment........a disgrace to the uniform.

We salute the rank........and not the person in the uniform.
Why don't you search to see what you are talking about, before you speak and rant and spew all of your nonsense and fabrications?

I watched it LIVE. I saw what happened, when it happened.
So you were there then???????? Peaceful...........same narrative after what has occurred from people like you gaslighting this and then saying LOOK WHAT YOU DID.

Cool Story.......I have NO SYMPATHY FOR RIOTERS AND LOOTERS..........Who give the message to America........do what I want now or we will burn this country down.

My message back to them is just as clear..........same as the rest of this country who respect the law and Freedoms of My fellow Americans...........as they deny that by burning looting and murdering.

BLM has done more to set back racial relations in this nation than anything the KKK ever did as the Media was never on the KKK's side.

Forum List

Back