Democratland becoming more like Venezuela

The golden state has drifted into the dustbin of history thanks to years of democratic control....we should sell Cali to the mexicans.
What Are Californians Supposed to Do?

Next step: Have the good half of the state split from the democrats and become the 51st state, put a wall up around the other part and declare the liberals no longer part of the USA.

Brought the Motor home out of storage just in case they cut off my power 3rd world style.....And gov Newsome says he is mad...wait till they hear from Rambunctious.....

Brought the Motor home out of storage just in case they cut off my power 3rd world style.....And gov Newsome says he is mad...wait till they hear from Rambunctious.....

Why the heck is Newsom mad, did PG&E cut off his slush fund?

Why the heck is Newsom mad, did PG&E cut off his slush fund?
The Governor and the dem state legislature are allowing PG&E to make the call when power goes out and when they turn it back on...some predictions are that it can be off for 8 days and as long as they tell us first we can't sue them for the cost of food and such....and who escapes criticism?...the governor and the legislature...they all came out and blamed PG&E...its incredible...but all the state run media can do is to tell people to charge our phones...its a 3rd world nightmare where the news source is working with the government to fuck us....

VENEZUELA MOURNS SOLEIMANI

For many years, people have commented on the seemingly-incongruous alliance between radical Muslims and Communists. In fact, however, there is no mystery: both are hostile to the values of advanced Western civilization and yearn for tyrannies that are not, in practice, particularly different from one another. Thus, while millions of Iranians are celebrating the demise of terrorist leader Qasem Soleimani, we shouldn’t be surprised that Venezuela’s Maduro regime is officially mourning him.

13981023134157186_PhotoL.jpg

From left to right; Hugo Chavez, Simon Bolivar, Soleimani, Che Guevara and Fidel Castro.
The translation is: “Faces, times and countries change, but the goal is the same.” I couldn’t have said it better myself.

One is struck by the fact that American liberals, like Venezuelan Communists, venerate or at least respect Fidel Castro, Che Guevara and Hugo Chavez.

One of these days, will “woke” American students walk around with pictures of Soleimani on their t-shirts? I wouldn’t rule it out. Guevara was just as bigoted and homicidal, if nowhere near as effective, as Soleimani.

Forum List

Back