Democratic strategy - we need a recession.

The Great Recession certainly set the stage for me getting my house for dirt cheap :11:

And no, that is not what they are saying. They are saying it would be bad in many aspects but housing happens to be the one area where they could benefit.

The Great Recession certainly set the stage for me getting my house for dirt cheap :11:

And no, that is not what they are saying. They are saying it would be bad in many aspects but housing happens to be the one area where they could benefit.

Actually that is what they're saying. Homelessness has gotten out of hand. L.A., for one, has raised taxes to help the homeless problem and they found out (recently) that homeless numbers have increased dramatically.

Actually that is what they're saying. Homelessness has gotten out of hand. L.A., for one, has raised taxes to help the homeless problem and they found out (recently) that homeless numbers have increased dramatically.

Homelessness is part of housing.

The article clearly states: That could bring job loss, wage stagnation, and plenty of other negative effects. But could it also aid those affected by the region’s housing crisis?

Homelessness is part of housing.

The article clearly states: That could bring job loss, wage stagnation, and plenty of other negative effects. But could it also aid those affected by the region’s housing crisis?

I realize that, you realize that, the politicians in L.A. would only focus on the homeless.

Forum List

Back