Democratic Party Puppet BLM Leader Threatens to ‘Burn the White House Down’ - Is That Not Terrorism???

BLM leader threatens to ‘burn the White House down’ and put police ‘in f***ing graves’ during a speech recently.
View attachment 385011
The BLM leader is speaking in a heated voice to a crowd of protesters on Black Lives Matter .

He said he wants to "take the fight" to senators and members of Congress – and if they "don't hear us," they will "burn them the f**k down."

The organizer said he "f**ks cops up" in different cities where demonstrations are held.

View attachment 385018

"The same way I bust police in the head in New York, I bust police in the head in DC," he said.

View attachment 385020
Protesters argue with police in DC

View attachment 385024

President Trump condemned the video, as he shared in tweet storm.

"Disgraceful Anarchists. We are watching them closely, but stupidly protected by the Radical Left Dems!" Trump tweeted.

Overnight in the capital city, police cleared the area near the White House with chemical spray and flash-bangs, The Washington Post reported.

Some fires were set across the city, and police and demonstrators clashed.

Officials told The Post that arrests were made, although it was not immediately clear how many or what charges were filed.

View attachment 385027

From the author:

As we can see, this is not about police brutality. Mercenaries from the top of the Democratic Party honestly work off their ten dollars an hour, demanding the resignation of the President.

Things are clearly heading for war. What is the government waiting for ??? Or a war in the interests of both Democrats and Republicans ???

IT'S TIME to restore order in the country. The simplest solution is to send all the dissatisfied, including whites, to West Africa, where the black slaves were once taken out from.

Is his black, worthless ass returning to school to learn how to strike a match?
BLM leader threatens to ‘burn the White House down’ and put police ‘in f***ing graves’ during a speech recently.
View attachment 385011
The BLM leader is speaking in a heated voice to a crowd of protesters on Black Lives Matter .

He said he wants to "take the fight" to senators and members of Congress – and if they "don't hear us," they will "burn them the f**k down."

The organizer said he "f**ks cops up" in different cities where demonstrations are held.

View attachment 385018

"The same way I bust police in the head in New York, I bust police in the head in DC," he said.

View attachment 385020

View attachment 385024

"Disgraceful Anarchists. We are watching them closely, but stupidly protected by the Radical Left Dems!" Trump tweeted.

Overnight in the capital city, police cleared the area near the White House with chemical spray and flash-bangs, The Washington Post reported.

Officials told The Post that arrests were made, although it was not immediately clear how many or what charges were filed.

View attachment 385027

From the author:

As we can see, this is not about police brutality. Mercenaries from the top of the Democratic Party honestly work off their ten dollars an hour, demanding the resignation of the President.

Things are clearly heading for war. What is the government waiting for ??? Or a war in the interests of both Democrats and Republicans ???

IT'S TIME to restore order in the country. The simplest solution is to send all the dissatisfied, including whites, to West Africa, where the black slaves were once taken out from.

Is his black, worthless ass returning to school to learn how to strike a match?

Looks like THEIR teachers will tell them how bad it is in America and how good it was in Western Africa and teach them to shoot at white moving targets

I wonder if their teachers will explain to them that they were first rounded up, tied-up and sold as slaves by other West
african Spooks? 'Course, considering that none of them can do a hard day's work, they probably sold them on sale
around 10 for a dollar.
I think their teacher will teach the accurate story and not the stormfront version.

Tonight's lesson:

The Majority of Slaves that Existed in America did not Come From Africa

The major problem with the excuses is that America had every chance not to own slaves. We are told by some how the so-called founders of this country created the way to end slavery when they wrote the constitution. Many will cite the fact they made the importation of slaves illegal by 1808 as evidence. But refusing to stop importing slaves did not end the slaving business in the United States. What it produced was an original American industry-slave breeding.

You see, if America had continued to import slaves, it would have diluted the market thereby driving down the costs of slaves. Slave sellers could not have this. So instead of the truth, we are told that “our nearer to God than thee” founders in all their benevolent glory, looked towards a future whereby slavery would be no more. According to some, the so-called founders had a dream whereby little black boys and little black girls would no longer be enslaved because of the color of their skin. This is the story we are supposed to believe. However, reality does not show that.

“In fact, most American slaves were not kidnapped on another continent. Though over 12.7 million Africans were forced onto ships to the Western hemisphere, estimates only have 400,000-500,000 landing in present-day America. How then to account for the four million black slaves who were tilling fields in 1860? “The South,” the Sublettes write, “did not only produce tobacco, rice, sugar, and cotton as commodities for sale; it produced people.” Slavers called slave-breeding “natural increase,” but there was nothing natural about producing slaves; it took scientific management. Thomas Jefferson bragged to George Washington that the birth of black children was increasing Virginia’s capital stock by four percent annually.”

Ned & Constance Sublette, The American Slave Coast: A History of the Slave-Breeding Industry

To be blunt, America had slave breeding “factories” where slaves were forced to breed. I call them factories but in most cases they are described as farms. These “farms” generally had at least a 2:1 female to male ratio. In some states, slave production was the number 1 industry. Virginia led the nation in slave production and PRESIDENT Thomas Jefferson was one of the main producers. The slave breeding industry has been hidden and left out of the annals of American history. This was done on purpose.

After reading how this was done it becomes very easy to see why. There are just some wrongs that cannot be excused by the belief that holding past generations to modern standards is wrong. Basically, the slave breeding industry manufactured human beings to be sold into labor.

According to the Sublettes, 400 to 500,000 slaves landed on the shores of what is now America. By 1860 there were 4 million slaves living here. The importation of slaves was made illegal in 1808. So from 1808 until 1860 the number of slaves increased by at least 1,000 percent. If we allow for the Africans selling each other, Africans would be responsible for between 400 to 500 thousand slaves. What about the 3.5 million additional slaves? Africans did not create them. Whites did this through forced human breeding for business and for pleasure.

Here endeth the lesson.

I thought BLM was peaceful and was all about the advancement of Blacks?
25 million protesters, 10,000 arrests. 0.00004 percent of the people at these protests have not been peaceful. And most of them have been white supremacists or trumps gestapo.

Whatever you need to tell yourself so you can sleep at night. One day you will run into the wrong white man.

I'm 59 and I have run into many white men. I've stated the facts and you might want to consider that I am that wrong black man for whites like you to run into.

(smile) Don't be the first one up my steps boi ;)
Like I said Boi, one day you will run into the wrong white man.

I won't be coming up your steps and if you need a gun to stop an unarmed man, you're a pussy. I won't be running into the wrong white man. At this point in my life, I am the wrong one for a white man to fuck with.

The police are the problem.

25 million protesters, 10,000 arrests. 0.00004 percent of the people at these protests have not been peaceful. And most of them have been white supremacists or trumps gestapo.

Whatever you need to tell yourself so you can sleep at night. One day you will run into the wrong white man.

I'm 59 and I have run into many white men. I've stated the facts and you might want to consider that I am that wrong black man for whites like you to run into.

(smile) Don't be the first one up my steps boi ;)
Like I said Boi, one day you will run into the wrong white man.

I won't be coming up your steps and if you need a gun to stop an unarmed man, you're a pussy. I won't be running into the wrong white man. At this point in my life, I am the wrong one for a white man to fuck with.

Yeah, you are SUCH a "bad ass"....you wish. Commie fucks like yourself are nothing without the odds being overwhelmingly in your favor. You are such a disgusting little racist fuck. You and your kind are absolutely killing any support those that might have been on the fence. Why doesn't BLM attack cops with the same gusto that they do innocent business owners that didn't have a fucking thing to do with the alleged "OPPPRESSSION"? Want to impress me with your alleged "toughness"? Go randomly pick a fight with the cops, asswipe.

BLM are not terrorists. But the police they oppose have become terrorists.

Well, yes, they are not terrorists. But they look a lot like something with a grenade...

View attachment 385040
I think we merely need to find our guy, Potemkin to help us with our Russian relationship.

He was also a Jew, wasn't he???
Why do you care?

Well, only Jews can be SMART, right?

Well, yes, they are not terrorists. But they look a lot like something with a grenade...

View attachment 385040
I think we merely need to find our guy, Potemkin to help us with our Russian relationship.

He was also a Jew, wasn't he???
Why do you care?

Well, only Jews can be SMART, right?
Yes. Jews are the smartest people in the world.

Does a bear shit in the woods..........yes they are terrorists...........
They need a ten-year lockdown in a federal prison for the insane and inhumane. They need a timeout.

View attachment 385011

View attachment 385018

View attachment 385020

View attachment 385024

View attachment 385027

From the author:

The simplest solution is to send whites like you to the fascist nation of your choice so you won't have to be concerned with people protesting.

Protesters or robbers, arsonists and murderers ???
View attachment 385055

Aaron "Jay" Danielson, who also went by the name Jay Bishop, was identified as the pro-cop man who was shot in Portland the previous Saturday

View attachment 385056

View attachment 385058
The cops are the problem. This is what those like you want to see.
Yes they are

What about the rest???

Forum List

Back