Democratic Party Puppet BLM Leader Threatens to ‘Burn the White House Down’ - Is That Not Terrorism???

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
BLM leader threatens to ‘burn the White House down’ and put police ‘in f***ing graves’ during a speech recently.
1599355572379.png

The BLM leader is speaking in a heated voice to a crowd of protesters on Black Lives Matter .

He said he wants to "take the fight" to senators and members of Congress – and if they "don't hear us," they will "burn them the f**k down."

The organizer said he "f**ks cops up" in different cities where demonstrations are held.

1599355773021.png

"The same way I bust police in the head in New York, I bust police in the head in DC," he said.

1599355858341.png

Protesters argue with police in DC

1599355955310.png

President Trump condemned the video, as he shared in tweet storm.

"Disgraceful Anarchists. We are watching them closely, but stupidly protected by the Radical Left Dems!" Trump tweeted.

Overnight in the capital city, police cleared the area near the White House with chemical spray and flash-bangs, The Washington Post reported.

Some fires were set across the city, and police and demonstrators clashed.

Officials told The Post that arrests were made, although it was not immediately clear how many or what charges were filed.

1599356169196.png

From the author:

As we can see, this is not about police brutality. Mercenaries from the top of the Democratic Party honestly work off their ten dollars an hour, demanding the resignation of the President.

Things are clearly heading for war. What is the government waiting for ??? Or a war in the interests of both Democrats and Republicans ???

IT'S TIME to restore order in the country. The simplest solution is to send all the dissatisfied, including whites, to West Africa, where the black slaves were once taken out from.

Last edited:
BLM leader threatens to ‘burn the White House down’ and put police ‘in f***ing graves’ during a speech recently.
View attachment 385011
The BLM leader is speaking in a heated voice to a crowd of protesters on Black Lives Matter .

He said he wants to "take the fight" to senators and members of Congress – and if they "don't hear us," they will "burn them the f**k down."

The organizer said he "f**ks cops up" in different cities where demonstrations are held.

View attachment 385018

"The same way I bust police in the head in New York, I bust police in the head in DC," he said.

View attachment 385020
The word "leader" doesn't even appear in the link. You can only find it in your fake news thread.

View attachment 385011

View attachment 385018

View attachment 385020
Delete this thread, mods. No link.

View attachment 385011

View attachment 385018

View attachment 385020

View attachment 385024

"Disgraceful Anarchists. We are watching them closely, but stupidly protected by the Radical Left Dems!" Trump tweeted.

Overnight in the capital city, police cleared the area near the White House with chemical spray and flash-bangs, The Washington Post reported.

Officials told The Post that arrests were made, although it was not immediately clear how many or what charges were filed.

View attachment 385027

From the author:

As we can see, this is not about police brutality. Mercenaries from the top of the Democratic Party honestly work off their ten dollars an hour, demanding the resignation of the President.

Things are clearly heading for war. What is the government waiting for ??? Or a war in the interests of both Democrats and Republicans ???

IT'S TIME to restore order in the country. The simplest solution is to send all the dissatisfied, including whites, to West Africa, where the black slaves were once taken out from.
Yep, that sure SOUNDS like terrorism to me. Plus treason. What a dickhead.

I thought BLM was peaceful and was all about the advancement of Blacks?
25 million protesters, 10,000 arrests. 0.00004 percent of the people at these protests have not been peaceful. And most of them have been white supremacists or trumps gestapo.

View attachment 385011

View attachment 385018

View attachment 385020
The word "leader" doesn't even appear in the link. You can only find it in your fake news thread.
The word "intelligent" would NEVER be used to describe ANY of your posts, ya knucklehead.

View attachment 385011

View attachment 385018

View attachment 385020

View attachment 385024

View attachment 385027

From the author:

It neither one.

View attachment 385011

View attachment 385018

View attachment 385020

View attachment 385024

View attachment 385027

From the author:

It neither one.
Once again, there's no link to no article.

These fucking blm animals need to be controlled. I sleep peacefully in my well-armed, gated community, but I remain locked and loaded.
For what? To shoot at people marching past your house. Maybe you are the animal that need to be controlled.

View attachment 385011

View attachment 385018

View attachment 385020

View attachment 385024

View attachment 385027

From the author:

It neither one.
Once again, there's no link to no article.
True. Funny how this thread gets to stay open with no link.

25 million protesters, 10,000 arrests. 0.00004 percent of the people at these protests have not been peaceful. And most of them have been white supremacists or trumps gestapo.

Whatever you need to tell yourself so you can sleep at night. One day you will run into the wrong white man.

View attachment 385011

View attachment 385018

View attachment 385020

View attachment 385024

View attachment 385027

From the author:

The simplest solution is to send whites like you to the fascist nation of your choice so you won't have to be concerned with people protesting.

The word "intelligent" would NEVER be used to describe ANY of your posts, ya knucklehead.

Any delusions of adequacy, too.

All most authoritarian leftists know is that they must support anything a black person does or says. They haven't the foggiest notion why.

Whatever you need to tell yourself so you can sleep at night. One day you will run into the wrong white man.

I'm 59 and I have run into many white men. I've stated the facts and you might want to consider that I am that wrong black man for whites like you to run into.

Forum List

Back