Democratic Party is very smart

I just wonder what it says when you tell people they are too stupid to procur something as simple as a basic I.D. and they respond by supporting you even more for it.
Or too stupid to use the Internet. Yet it works and they garner around 90% of the vote so whatever they are doing, I give them kudos.

If you want the black folk to quit thinking of the GOP as racist, your best bet would be for the GOP to quit being racist.
I said they (you) paint them as racist then the real racists are you as you see African Americans as inferior and in need of special help. I, an Independent see everyone as equals.

It would seem that most black folk disagree with you. Do you think they are just too stupid to tell the difference?
Not stupid at all. Just doing what the News Media tells them to do. So you believe the 10% that do vote GOP are indeed stupid? Oh

It certainly looks that way. You pretty much have to be stupid to vote against your own interests.
You’re not if the media tells you that you’re voting for your interests. That makes you a victim of the media but far from stupid.

Just not smart enough to recognize what your own interests are, right?
You keep saying smart but you think they are stupid and need Affirmative Action? You’re quite the hypocrite.

I'm always amazed at crazy right wingers who think they know what I think better than I do. Do you know what I'm thinking about you right now?
I know You can’t read as I told you that I am an Independent. Far from a right winger. I am always amazed that leftists like you only see what you want to see. I tell you that I treat everyone the same and you call that racism. Smh

As I always say. You can call yourself anything you want. You can even call yourself a fluffy bunny if you want to, but if you support crazy republicans, you are a crazy republican.
I do not support any party, hence I am an Independent. You’re a deranged leftist. You have an avatar of a young lady and her boob sticking out and you’re a 70 yr. old man. That is pretty pathetic. Did our current president say “If you don’t vote for me, you ain’t black”? Yes or no? Funny how you consistently dodge and play little word games.

Sure you do. You were a republican until trump overran them, and now you are a trumpster. If that's the goofy shit you support, that's what you is.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
If you want the black folk to quit thinking of the GOP as racist, your best bet would be for the GOP to quit being racist.
I said they (you) paint them as racist then the real racists are you as you see African Americans as inferior and in need of special help. I, an Independent see everyone as equals.

It would seem that most black folk disagree with you. Do you think they are just too stupid to tell the difference?

You think blacks are too stupid to get an ID.

Tell how many days of filming were required to get the clips they wanted, and you might have something.

The vid speaks for itself.
Liberals think blacks are stupid.

The vid says what those editing it wanted it to say. Nobody thinks every person asked gave an answer they found useful.

The video speaks for itself.
Liberals think blacks are too stupid to get an ID.

You know who disagrees with you? Blacks.

Ya dumbfuck!!!
That was the point of the video!!!
White liberals think blacks aren't smart enough to obtain an ID.

Tell how many days of filming were required to get the clips they wanted, and you might have something.

The vid says what those editing it wanted it to say. Nobody thinks every person asked gave an answer they found useful.

Wait, let me ask the Blacks..............................................

Yep, the Blacks agree.

That's a big part of your problem. You just assume you know what they think, but never actually sit down and listen. You just make it up as you go along.

The video clearly shows what they think of liberals when it comes to getting ID's.
Surely you're not this stupid.

Yep, the Blacks agree.

That's a big part of your problem. You just assume you know what they think, but never actually sit down and listen. You just make it up as you go along.

It's like Xiden said, "If you don't vote for me you ain't Black"

Blacks know their place. They are all very monolithic and compliant.

I wonder if he could teach them to do tricks.

So on top of you saying they are stupid and lazy, you're adding "they know their place" I really can't understand why they don't just love you.

No, far from it.

They are enlightened cuz they listen to CNN.

And soon they will have reparations that will solve all their ills

Just kidding, they will need a never ending trail of money that will never meet their needs.

The GOP is doomed if we let more brown people into America. Of course you liberals will claim it's racist to save the GOP by blocking this immigration.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

so tell us then woman ? is requiring voter id racist ?

Ya dumbfuck!!!
That was the point of the video!!!
White liberals think blacks aren't smart enough to obtain an ID.

Of course that was the point of the video. However, nobody believes there weren't interviews that were dumped because they didn't match what they were trying to show, and I highly doubt those were all random people on the street. Propaganda like that was often used by that Watters guy on fox, and nobody but the hard core crazies ever believed it was a true representation of random people on the street.

Not stupid at all. Just doing what the News Media tells them to do. So you believe the 10% that do vote GOP are indeed stupid? Oh

It certainly looks that way. You pretty much have to be stupid to vote against your own interests.
You’re not if the media tells you that you’re voting for your interests. That makes you a victim of the media but far from stupid.

You keep saying smart but you think they are stupid and need Affirmative Action? You’re quite the hypocrite.

I'm always amazed at crazy right wingers who think they know what I think better than I do. Do you know what I'm thinking about you right now?
I know You can’t read as I told you that I am an Independent. Far from a right winger. I am always amazed that leftists like you only see what you want to see. I tell you that I treat everyone the same and you call that racism. Smh

As I always say. You can call yourself anything you want. You can even call yourself a fluffy bunny if you want to, but if you support crazy republicans, you are a crazy republican.
I do not support any party, hence I am an Independent. You’re a deranged leftist. You have an avatar of a young lady and her boob sticking out and you’re a 70 yr. old man. That is pretty pathetic. Did our current president say “If you don’t vote for me, you ain’t black”? Yes or no? Funny how you consistently dodge and play little word games.

Sure you do. You were a republican until trump overran them, and now you are a trumpster. If that's the goofy shit you support, that's what you is.
Was never a Republican. Will never be a Republican and you’re once again dodging. As I predicted.

Yep, the Blacks agree.

The video clearly shows what they think of liberals when it comes to getting ID's.
Surely you're not this stupid.

The video clearly shows people saying what they were paid to say. Show all the people interviewed if you want to prove otherwise.

You called me a woman. How cute.

You called me a woman. How cute.

Do you not identify as one?

Was never a Republican. Will never be a Republican and you’re once again dodging. As I predicted.

Yet you support republican goals. Imagine that.

Forum List

Back