Democratic Party is very smart

By pandering to the African American community by painting the GOP as racist the Democrats garner approximately 90% of the black vote. There are ~42 mil African Americans in the US. If say 30mil vote and 90% or 27 mil vote Democrat then the party has a huge advantage. Biden garnered ~7mil more votes than Trump but if Biden didn’t have such an overwhelming support from the African Americans community then the GOP candidate clearly wins. If the support goes from 90% to 75% then the GOP candidate wins.

Question for the GOP is how to garner those votes when the News Entertainment biased media perpetuates the racist narrative. Even Biden stated “If you don’t vote for me you ain’t black”. As the Democrats continue the mantra that the GOP is racist and give the African American voters scraps they continue to have their blind loyalty. Of course this works because if African Americans become successful and see how the Democrats rip off the middle class they can turn and vote GOP as only 10% currently do. But hopefully many open their eyes. But so far the Leftist strategy has worked very well. Kudos.

Thank you

So long as the Nazi Dem party controls the media they will spew the "GOP hates blacks" propaganda and little will change. Trump started to make inroads but we both know the GOP establishment will go right back to surrendering to Dems instead of fighting them.

Obama wins white house twice and his VP once. Check

Big Tech censors all media for the DNC now. Check

Academia is controlled by the Left. Check

The Press is controlled by the Left. Check.

Anyone that utters an offensive word that offends the DNC loses their job. Check.

This all just goes to prove that the Left is right, America is systemically racist. After all, the Left defended slavery, started the KKK, began Jim Crow, and now run the whole country.

If you want the black folk to quit thinking of the GOP as racist, your best bet would be for the GOP to quit being racist.
I said they (you) paint them as racist then the real racists are you as you see African Americans as inferior and in need of special help. I, an Independent see everyone as equals.

It would seem that most black folk disagree with you. Do you think they are just too stupid to tell the difference?

You think blacks are too stupid to get an ID.

Tell how many days of filming were required to get the clips they wanted, and you might have something.

The vid speaks for itself.
Liberals think blacks are stupid.

The vid says what those editing it wanted it to say. Nobody thinks every person asked gave an answer they found useful.

The video speaks for itself.
Liberals think blacks are too stupid to get an ID.

You know who disagrees with you? Blacks.

Wait, let me ask the Blacks..............................................

Yep, the Blacks agree.

If you want the black folk to quit thinking of the GOP as racist, your best bet would be for the GOP to quit being racist.
I said they (you) paint them as racist then the real racists are you as you see African Americans as inferior and in need of special help. I, an Independent see everyone as equals.

It would seem that most black folk disagree with you. Do you think they are just too stupid to tell the difference?
Not stupid at all. Just doing what the News Media tells them to do. So you believe the 10% that do vote GOP are indeed stupid? Oh

It certainly looks that way. You pretty much have to be stupid to vote against your own interests.
You’re not if the media tells you that you’re voting for your interests. That makes you a victim of the media but far from stupid.

Just not smart enough to recognize what your own interests are, right?
You keep saying smart but you think they are stupid and need Affirmative Action? You’re quite the hypocrite.

I'm always amazed at crazy right wingers who think they know what I think better than I do. Do you know what I'm thinking about you right now?

Not stupid at all. Just doing what the News Media tells them to do. So you believe the 10% that do vote GOP are indeed stupid? Oh

It certainly looks that way. You pretty much have to be stupid to vote against your own interests.
You’re not if the media tells you that you’re voting for your interests. That makes you a victim of the media but far from stupid.

You keep saying smart but you think they are stupid and need Affirmative Action? You’re quite the hypocrite.

I'm always amazed at crazy right wingers who think they know what I think better than I do. Do you know what I'm thinking about you right now?
Well it's obvious you are the master race.

After all, you are talking to Neanderthals.

By pandering to the African American community by painting the GOP as racist the Democrats garner approximately 90% of the black vote. There are ~42 mil African Americans in the US. If say 30mil vote and 90% or 27 mil vote Democrat then the party has a huge advantage. Biden garnered ~7mil more votes than Trump but if Biden didn’t have such an overwhelming support from the African Americans community then the GOP candidate clearly wins. If the support goes from 90% to 75% then the GOP candidate wins.

Question for the GOP is how to garner those votes when the News Entertainment biased media perpetuates the racist narrative. Even Biden stated “If you don’t vote for me you ain’t black”. As the Democrats continue the mantra that the GOP is racist and give the African American voters scraps they continue to have their blind loyalty. Of course this works because if African Americans become successful and see how the Democrats rip off the middle class they can turn and vote GOP as only 10% currently do. But hopefully many open their eyes. But so far the Leftist strategy has worked very well. Kudos.

Thank you

So wait, wait, wait, let me get this straight.

The Democratic party has
-held the Presidency for almost the last 30 years, except Bush and Dumbfuck McGee for 4 years
- Just won the election

Whereas the Republican party has
- said Democracy is a fraud and "dead zombies voted"
- their politicians flying down to Florida to kiss the ring of a demented fatass blob

And you're going to come here and make a topic sarcastically saying the Democratic party are the "smart ones". No, dude, you're the smart ones.
Ya know...
2 Bush 41
8 Bush 43
4 His Cheetoness

= 14 years
16 is almost half of 30.

The mistruth affects your argument.

Tell how many days of filming were required to get the clips they wanted, and you might have something.

The vid says what those editing it wanted it to say. Nobody thinks every person asked gave an answer they found useful.

Yep, the Blacks agree.

That's a big part of your problem. You just assume you know what they think, but never actually sit down and listen. You just make it up as you go along.

Thank you

The Democratic party has
-held the Presidency for almost the last 30 years, except Bush and Dumbfuck McGee for 4 years
- Just won the election

- their politicians flying down to Florida to kiss the ring of a demented fatass blob

And you're going to come here and make a topic sarcastically saying the Democratic party are the "smart ones". No, dude, you're the smart ones.
Ya know...
2 Bush 41
8 Bush 43
4 His Cheetoness

= 14 years
16 is almost half of 30.

The mistruth affects your argument.
Clinton - Bush - Obama - Dumpster - 8 years of Biden

We've been under Democrats for a long time brah

Thank you

The Democratic party has
- Just won the election

It's just good to see Chairman Xiden supporters uniting the country.

Very touching.
Ya know, it takes two to unite.
If she ain't gonna marry you then anything short of knocking her out and forcing the issue simply won't work.

And, to be honest...

We're just not that into you.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Well it's obvious you are the master race.

After all, you are talking to Neanderthals.

I never called you a Neanderthal, but I do see some similarities between you and them, now that you mentioned it.

I know You can’t read as I told you that I am an Independent. Far from a right winger. I am always amazed that leftists like you only see what you want to see. I tell you that I treat everyone the same and you call that racism. Smh

Yep, the Blacks agree.

That's a big part of your problem. You just assume you know what they think, but never actually sit down and listen. You just make it up as you go along.

It's like Xiden said, "If you don't vote for me you ain't Black"

Blacks know their place. They are all very monolithic and compliant.

I wonder if he could teach them to do tricks.

Thank you

The Democratic party has
- Just won the election

Very touching.
If she ain't gonna marry you then anything short of knocking her out and forcing the issue simply won't work.

And, to be honest...

What does

Thank you

The Democratic party has
- Just won the election

Very touching.

And, to be honest...

What does that have to do with the OP?

I know You can’t read as I told you that I am an Independent. Far from a right winger. I am always amazed that leftists like you only see what you want to see. I tell you that I treat everyone the same and you call that racism. Smh

As I always say. You can call yourself anything you want. You can even call yourself a fluffy bunny if you want to, but if you support crazy republicans, you are a crazy republican.

They think that because they're so easy to figure out. I mean, Trump played these suckers for a decade. How bright can they be?
So, because they're so easy to figure out they think you must be too.
But, truth be known, they really aren't that hard to master. Just work you way past all the "DUHs" and you'll be right there in "conservative central."

1617587712914.png

As I always say. You can call yourself anything you want. You can even call yourself a fluffy bunny if you want to, but if you support crazy republicans, you are a crazy republican.
No.

Again, he is a Neanderthal.

Four years ago he was only deplorable.

Do keep up!

I do not support any party, hence I am an Independent. You’re a deranged leftist. You have an avatar of a young lady and her boob sticking out and you’re a 70 yr. old man. That is pretty pathetic. Did our current president say “If you don’t vote for me, you ain’t black”? Yes or no? Funny how you consistently dodge and play little word games.

Yep, the Blacks agree.

It's like Xiden said, "If you don't vote for me you ain't Black"

Blacks know their place. They are all very monolithic and compliant.

I wonder if he could teach them to do tricks.

So on top of you saying they are stupid and lazy, you're adding "they know their place" I really can't understand why they don't just love you.

Thank you

The Democratic party has
- Just won the election

Very touching.

And, to be honest...

What does

Thank you

The Democratic party has
- Just won the election

Very touching.

And, to be honest...

What does that have to do with the OP?

Barking at the wrong moon.
I responded to another poster.
Take it to the OEM.

Last edited:
I just wonder what it says when you tell people they are too stupid to procur something as simple as a basic I.D. and they respond by supporting you even more for it.

Forum List

Back