Democratic donor: Impeachment isn't helping the party

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
Rep. Van Drew (D-NJ) is reportedly going to switch to the Republican Party. Democratic fundraiser and donor Don Peebles weighs in.

ME: Meanwhile impeachment is bringing in millions in donations to the GOP. Money talks.

I'm thousands of miles away from it all and even I can see this. Impeachment was a massive loser. The alt-left fooled Pelosi, and now the entire party will suffer in 2020, while the GOP get a big boost from fed up Americans.

• Banned
Rep. Van Drew (D-NJ) is reportedly going to switch to the Republican Party. Democratic fundraiser and donor Don Peebles weighs in.

ME: Meanwhile impeachment is bringing in millions in donations to the GOP. Money talks.

REMEMBER: THIS IS A MONTH OLD
Trump campaign raised $3.1M from impeachment hearing: manager

Trump campaign raised $3.1M from impeachment hearing: manager

President Trump's re-election campaign raised $3.1 million from Wednesday's public impeachment hearing, campaign manager Brad Parscale announced on Twitter on Thursday.

Trump 2020 had set a goal of $3 million in 24 hours.

• Banned

Update: GOP rakes in another 20 million

• Banned

Forum List

Back