Democrat Voters are Angry that Republicans want Parents to Decide if this is Appropriate

Not sure how “Moms for Liberty” represents parents….and they clearly don’t represent liberty.

They want to ban:

Slaughterhouse Five
Are You There, God? It’s Me, Margaret
The Kite Runner
A Court of Thorns and Roses
Last Night at the Telegraph Club
Jesus Land

A bunch of Judy Blume books.

As a person who found libraries to be a refuge…I think banning many of these books is a shame (some are justified).

Not sure how “Moms for Liberty” represents parents….and they clearly don’t represent liberty.

They want to ban:

Slaughterhouse Five
Are You There, God? It’s Me, Margaret
The Kite Runner
A Court of Thorns and Roses
Last Night at the Telegraph Club
Jesus Land

A bunch of Judy Blume books.

As a person who found libraries to be a refuge…I think banning many of these books is a shame (some are justified).

No wonder you knew which thread this was lol as you commented in here. Anyways, it's not the book that's the problem. (Although it's disturbing and I wouldn't want to read it) It's having it in a children's library for children to have access to that's the problem.

No wonder you knew which thread this was lol as you commented in here. Anyways, it's not the book that's the problem. (Although it's disturbing and I wouldn't want to read it) It's having it in a children's library for children to have access to that's the problem.
Yup :lol:

Part of the problem though is it isn’t just that book.

Forum List

Back