Democrat Support For Terrorism Remembered

Are you ready to apologize for your error?

Wow. You're making excuses for an airplane bomber? You've stooped low before, but now you're plumbing new depths.

But thanks for making my point so convincingly, which is that many Republicans will proudly kiss the asses of terrorists, so long as those terrorists are aligned with the right.

Clinton didn't pardon anyone who had done violence. And they had all already served 19 years, which was much longer than the standard sentence for non-violent offenders. That would justify the pardons as correcting a case of politically motivated oversentencing.

So, are you going to admit your error here, when you said Clinton pardoned bombers? Or will you double down on it, turning it into a deliberate lie?

And...how about the same for Barack Hussein Obama, the most merciful, the most compassionate, for his close relationship with the admitted bomber who wrote his 'autobiography,' Bill Ayers?

Ayers who ... blew up an ugly statue? That's vandalism, not terrorism. Unlike your mass-murdering hero Bosch, Ayers didn't hurt anyone or attempt to hurt anyone.

Coming right up: about to rip a new one for someone who is one!

1. "Wow. You're making excuses for an airplane bomber? You've stooped low before, but now you're plumbing new depths."

Since I provided proof that he was no such thing....you're pretty much self-identified as either a liar or a moron.

For purposes of clarity...which is it?

2. "Clinton didn't pardon anyone who had done violence."

Now...the only difference between Custer’s Last Stand and what I’m about to do to you is that Custer didn’t have to read the post afterwards.

"In 1999, her husband [Bill Clinton] offered pardons to 16 unrepentant members of a fringe Puerto Rican terrorist group known as the FALN (Armed Forces of National Liberation), who were based in the U.S., and the Macheteros (machete-wielders), the FALN's island-based branch. They were seeking independence from the U.S. and had virtually no political support on the island

During the 1970s and 1980s, FALN members set off at least 138 bombs in five major U.S. Cities. Six Americans were killed in those attacks. One of those bombings, in January 1975, was at the historic Fraunces Tavern in lower Manhattan while patrons were at lunch. The explosion killed four and injured more than 50."
RealClearPolitics - Articles - Hillary, Terrorism and the FALN

3. "Ayers who ... blew up an ugly statue? That's vandalism, not terrorism. Unlike your mass-murdering hero Bosch, Ayers didn't hurt anyone or attempt to hurt anyone.

a. Bosch was found not guilty in a court of law.

b. "... moderator George Stephanopoulos asked Barack Obama about his relationship to William Ayers, the unrepentant member of the Weather Underground who had participated in several bombings of government facilities back in 1970s.

Since that time, Ayers had become active in leftist circles in Chicago. In 2001, Ayers bragged, "I don't regret setting bombs. I feel we didn't do enough."

At the debate, Sen. Hillary Clinton condemned Obama's association with Ayers, adding that in those bombings "people died." "So it is--I think it is, again, an issue that people will be asking about," said Clinton.:

I actually have personal familiarity with the Greenwich Village bombing involving Ayers.

So....you are a lying fool.

So stupid and dishonest you'd try to steal a free sample.

Wow..you didn't rip anyone a new one.

Bosch was a mass murdering asshole.

And you folks think he's a hero.

Wow. You're making excuses for an airplane bomber? You've stooped low before, but now you're plumbing new depths.

But thanks for making my point so convincingly, which is that many Republicans will proudly kiss the asses of terrorists, so long as those terrorists are aligned with the right.

Clinton didn't pardon anyone who had done violence. And they had all already served 19 years, which was much longer than the standard sentence for non-violent offenders. That would justify the pardons as correcting a case of politically motivated oversentencing.

So, are you going to admit your error here, when you said Clinton pardoned bombers? Or will you double down on it, turning it into a deliberate lie?

Ayers who ... blew up an ugly statue? That's vandalism, not terrorism. Unlike your mass-murdering hero Bosch, Ayers didn't hurt anyone or attempt to hurt anyone.

Coming right up: about to rip a new one for someone who is one!

1. "Wow. You're making excuses for an airplane bomber? You've stooped low before, but now you're plumbing new depths."

Since I provided proof that he was no such thing....you're pretty much self-identified as either a liar or a moron.

For purposes of clarity...which is it?

2. "Clinton didn't pardon anyone who had done violence."

Now...the only difference between Custer’s Last Stand and what I’m about to do to you is that Custer didn’t have to read the post afterwards.

"In 1999, her husband [Bill Clinton] offered pardons to 16 unrepentant members of a fringe Puerto Rican terrorist group known as the FALN (Armed Forces of National Liberation), who were based in the U.S., and the Macheteros (machete-wielders), the FALN's island-based branch. They were seeking independence from the U.S. and had virtually no political support on the island

During the 1970s and 1980s, FALN members set off at least 138 bombs in five major U.S. Cities. Six Americans were killed in those attacks. One of those bombings, in January 1975, was at the historic Fraunces Tavern in lower Manhattan while patrons were at lunch. The explosion killed four and injured more than 50."

3. "Ayers who ... blew up an ugly statue? That's vandalism, not terrorism. Unlike your mass-murdering hero Bosch, Ayers didn't hurt anyone or attempt to hurt anyone.

a. Bosch was found not guilty in a court of law.

b. "... moderator George Stephanopoulos asked Barack Obama about his relationship to William Ayers, the unrepentant member of the Weather Underground who had participated in several bombings of government facilities back in 1970s.

Since that time, Ayers had become active in leftist circles in Chicago. In 2001, Ayers bragged, "I don't regret setting bombs. I feel we didn't do enough."

At the debate, Sen. Hillary Clinton condemned Obama's association with Ayers, adding that in those bombings "people died." "So it is--I think it is, again, an issue that people will be asking about," said Clinton.:

I actually have personal familiarity with the Greenwich Village bombing involving Ayers.

So....you are a lying fool.

So stupid and dishonest you'd try to steal a free sample.

Wow..you didn't rip anyone a new one.

Bosch was a mass murdering asshole.

And you folks think he's a hero.

Can't you read?

1. "Bosch was arrested in Caracas on 8 October 1976, and held for nearly four years while awaiting trial for his role concerning the Cubana Flight 455 bombing. He was acquitted along with three co-defendants (one of them Luis Posada Carriles) of these charges in September 1980, with the court finding that the flight had been brought down by a bomb but that there was insufficient evidence to prove the defendants were responsible.Bosch was convicted of possessing false identification papers, and sentenced to 4 and a half months, set against time already served. Defending himself, he would later say, infamously, "All of Castro's planes are warplanes."
The Miami Herald, 27 September 1980, "Venezuelans Absolve Bosch in Bombing of Plane"

2. " In 1989, prominent Cuban-Americans in Florida began agitating for the release of Orlando Bosch, a notorious anti-Castro terrorist then serving a prison term for entering the United States illegally."
The Bush pardons - Salon.com

Should I wait for your apology?

It was Republicans who let Bin Laden go. Ignored 9/11 warnings. Invited al Qaeda into Iraq. Made a new friend for Iran. Turned Iraq into a hard core right wing Islamic Theocracy by Constitution. Began the Arab Spring that turned into Middle East Bloodshed. It was Republicans who did nothing when Iraqi Christians were being crucified and chased from their homeland.
Republicans couldn't have caused more damage even if they were working together with al Qaeda from the start.

Ummmm, it was Clinton who let BL go. Look it up.

Clinton tried, unsuccessfully, to kill BL.

Seems not.

"Unless you were watching 60 Minutes this Sunday, it's likely you missed its interview confirming that Bill Clinton had Osama Bin Laden in his sights and refused to pull the metaphorical trigger. "
Doug Ross @ Journal: Stunning: Old Media Silent as 60 Minutes Confirms That Bill Clinton Refused to Kill Bin Laden

Mamooth qualifies as both moron and liar.

So I take it you're also a big Orlando Bosch fan?

If he had killed 200 instead of 73, would you love him even more? Probably. He mass-murdered in the name of the kook right, and Republicans adore that sort of terrorist. Just look at this thread. If Cuban terrorists had killed on a 9/11 scale, the kook right would have passed out from sheer rapture.

Last edited:

If he had killed 200 instead of 73, would you love him even more? Probably. He mass-murdered in the name of the kook right, and Republicans adore that sort of terrorist. Just look at this thread. If Cuban terrorists had killed on a 9/11 scale, the kook right would have passed out from sheer rapture.

1. "Bosch was arrested in Caracas on 8 October 1976, and held for nearly four years while awaiting trial for his role concerning the Cubana Flight 455 bombing. He was acquitted along with three co-defendants (one of them Luis Posada Carriles) of these charges in September 1980, with the court finding that the flight had been brought down by a bomb but that there was insufficient evidence to prove the defendants were responsible.Bosch was convicted of possessing false identification papers, and sentenced to 4 and a half months, set against time already served. Defending himself, he would later say, infamously, "All of Castro's planes are warplanes."
The Miami Herald, 27 September 1980, "Venezuelans Absolve Bosch in Bombing of Plane"

2. " In 1989, prominent Cuban-Americans in Florida began agitating for the release of Orlando Bosch, a notorious anti-Castro terrorist then serving a prison term for entering the United States illegally."

Seems not.

"Unless you were watching 60 Minutes this Sunday, it's likely you missed its interview confirming that Bill Clinton had Osama Bin Laden in his sights and refused to pull the metaphorical trigger. "
Doug Ross @ Journal: Stunning: Old Media Silent as 60 Minutes Confirms That Bill Clinton Refused to Kill Bin Laden

That happened twice because Clinton could not be assured that it was OBL. The first time it turned out to be a shiek whi was falconing outside. The third time they got the 100 per cent and attempting to take him out in a hotel. He had just left before it struck. This was from an article with a CIA operative who hated Clinton.

Seems not.

That happened twice because Clinton could not be assured that it was OBL. The first time it turned out to be a shiek whi was falconing outside. The third time they got the 100 per cent and attempting to take him out in a hotel. He had just left before it struck. This was from an article with a CIA operative who hated Clinton.

So....you're admitting that you fibbed earlier in support of the rapist?

Good start.

It was Republicans who let Bin Laden go. Ignored 9/11 warnings. Invited al Qaeda into Iraq. Made a new friend for Iran. Turned Iraq into a hard core right wing Islamic Theocracy by Constitution. Began the Arab Spring that turned into Middle East Bloodshed. It was Republicans who did nothing when Iraqi Christians were being crucified and chased from their homeland.
Republicans couldn't have caused more damage even if they were working together with al Qaeda from the start.

Not according to Clinton.

:lol: Leave it to derpy to accept the word of a self serving pathological liar who was DISBARRED! FOR LYING UNDER OATH for heavens sake! Derpy, if anyone needed to know anything about you you just summed it up in one post!

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Really? When? Provide links please.

I don't approve of anyone killing anyone. Unlike you and yours who want to murder everyone who doesn't agree with your collectivist BS. I'm a liberal Democrat, I am not a Progressive. Progressives like you will murder anyone to get your political way. And once you have political power, the murder of millions is lauded.

No, it's you kooks who advocate and praise murder. Prick.

To liars, not being able to catch someone is the same as letting them go.

Last edited:
Seems not.

So....you're admitting that you fibbed earlier in support of the rapist?

Good start.

Just when did I supposedly fib? Are you getting delusional on me?

Do your own homework, I am not looking up an article that I read 8-10 years ago. It was in the Sunday Times, perhaps in the magazine. The article was on how Bush let OBL get away when they had him trapped in the caves in the mountains. This guy was the main CIA guy there.

reagantaliban1985.jpg

And until they proved themselves otherwise they were. That's the problem with leftists, they don't understand that people learn from their mistakes.

that's not the Taliban. its the mujahideen

Do your own homework, I am not looking up an article that I read 8-10 years ago. It was in the Sunday Times, perhaps in the magazine. The article was on how Bush let OBL get away when they had him trapped in the caves in the mountains. This guy was the main CIA guy there.

Good lord, are the righties just playing stupid today or what? A simple google search of Tora Bora Bin Ladin will bring 74,800 links. How can people make comments about terrorism and have know knowledge of the simplist basic facts like the cruise missil attatcks on al Qaeda in 1998 and the horrible mishandling of Tora Bora by the Bush administation?

Last edited:

and dead wrong. Bubba was the only one who had a chance to kill BL. and he took pass. why???

he did fire a missile into afghan and killed a camel to take our attention away from the Lewinsky scandal. went over like a trurd in a swimmin' pool

do your homework. dead wrong

Great example of how distortion and omission of facts are used to misinform for the purpose of promoting a twisted revisionist history. This is a warped effort to draw attention away from the reality that the Reagan admistration gave birth to todays modern terrorism, and the terrorism that attacked us on 9/11. He negoctiated with terrorist and bargained with them. At the same time, he failed to respond while American's were coming under Muslim terrorist attacks consistantly and regularly under his watch. International terrorism grew from groups of Palistinian terrorist concentrating on Israel to the monster Reagan created in Afghanistan and a world wide Muslim holy war. Jihad.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back