Democrat Sheep Instructed You Must Not ‘Do Your Own Research’

If you aren’t reading the thread stop posting

They have been listed repeatedly
I started the thread, haven't seen one benefit listed yet. BTW, still haven't seen one of you vaxxers say we were right and the experts were wrong about the vaccines.

I started the thread, haven't seen one benefit listed yet. BTW, still haven't seen one of you vaxxers say we were right and the experts were wrong about the vaccines.
Damn. You’re dumber than I thought.

All of those things have been posted ON THIS THREAD you dope

These are the "experts" the left listened to, and killed a million Americans as a result:

1705615366485.png

Hospitals never filled up ever!!! that was a fking lie!! Pushed to make it look like a pandemic which it never was.
People recorded those packed ER’s too, showed vacant chairs and not many people at all, and then those people recording were asked to leave immediately

Did the experimental gene therapy shot go through human trials for safeness and efficacy prior to rollout?

NOPE.
A mere 13 months after trial initiation, the vaccine became the first FDA approved COVID-19 vaccine on August 23, 2021.

In Phase III, participants and most of the study investigators do not know who has received the vaccine and who received the placebo. Participants are then followed to see how many in each group get the disease. Assessing short- and long-term safety is also a major goal of phase 3 trials.

see, Rachel is the idiot, listen to 4:18 and tell me she didn't spread misinformation. I dare you to.

First off I don't and won't watch her. I can't stand her repetitious style or liberal slant.
That said, whatever it is she said at 4:18 just makes you the fool for submitting a logical fallacy, that because someone does or says one thing represents everything they do or say.

Be better.

These are all good arguments and go to prove the reality:

1) Nobody, not even well-trained scientists, agree on all these complex issues

2) Ya gotta do your own research, stupid

3) Nobody should be able to dictate what your course of action is besides you and the people you trust

Their very existence is proof of a jump in mortality. If you want to ignore the 400 lb gorilla, it's your loss.
How so? You have no clue where the bodies came from! Most people have families and would care for their loved ones.

First off I don't and won't watch her. I can't stand her repetitious style or liberal slant.
That said, whatever it is she said at 4:18 just makes you the fool for submitting a logical fallacy, that because someone does or says one thing represents everything they do or say.

Be better.
What it represents is the lie propaganda pushed by demofks

I got the vaccine because I didn’t want to end up in the hospital for weeks like my one friend… or DIE like another friend
Yes. It killed my FIL, and my MIL never got fully better. My opthalmologist got it before the vaccine and lost 20lbs. So i jumped at the chance when i could. I did not get it.

Forum List

Back