Democrat Senator Dianne Feinstein Introduces Bill to Ban Assault Weapons, High-Capacity Magazines

IF they ever did a program you talk about, where Americans need to go to a local post office or Department of Public Safety or government building and turn their guns in - I assume it would be like FDR did when your grandparents were younger with gold where they give $$$ for it.

Executive Order 6102 is an executive order signed on April 5, 1933, by US President Franklin D. Roosevelt "forbidding the hoarding of gold coin, gold bullion, and gold certificates within the continental United States." The executive order was made under the authority of the Trading with the Enemy Act of 1917, as amended by the Emergency Banking Act in March 1933. Required all persons to deliver excess quantities of the above on or before May 1, 1933 in exchange for $20.67 per troy ounce;

The world knows what happens when guns are banned.

I don't see it happening in America. (fingers crossed)

1615677002394.png

How long have dems said dems aren't coming for your guns again?
The bill has nothing to do with current guns already owned.

Dems want to tax 30 round magazines to the tune of $200 bucks a piece and the same with every AR you own....YEARLY
Look here Junior....you are obviously too young to have seen the progression of liberalism to have noticed the incremental attacks on the 2nd Amendment.
Get back with me when you've gotten out of your plastic training undies.

Conservatives all knew this was coming, I predict it will be passed in both houses on a strict party line vote, signed with great ceremony by Biden, then immediately overturned by the Supreme Court.

I wouldn't count on the Supreme court for anything where guns are concerned......and we only have until Justice Thomas retires to keep this allegedly conservative court.

“Assault weapons are designed for a single purpose – to kill as many people as possible in as short an amount of time as possible. That’s why they are the weapon of choice for mass shooters and domestic terrorists. They are weapons of war and do not belong in our communities,” said Congressman Cicilline. “Banning these weapons will make our cities and towns safer and more secure and help to reduce gun deaths.”

Earlier Thursday the Democrat-led House passed a gun control bill to expand background checks with a vote of 227-203.

8 Republican lawmakers voted with the Democrats to pass the “Background Checks Act” that prohibits private firearms transfers without having a background check:
Vern Buchanan (FL)
Brian Fitzpatrick (PA)
Maria Salazar (FL)
Andrew Garbarino (NY)
Chris Smith (NJ)
Fred Upton (MI)
Carlos Gimenez (FL)
Adam Kinzinger (IL)

Awesome!
Fuck you.

I hope you're the one who tries to enforce it here in Texas. Please volunteer.

I personally don't think there is need for assault weapons, guns and hunting rifles is all one needs.

The AR-15 is not a military or "assault" weapon...

Do you understand that the "hunting" rifle you refer to is an actual weapon used by the military.....do you understand that?

The world knows what happens when guns are banned.

I don't see it happening in America. (fingers crossed)

View attachment 467381

If one wants to retain Liberty & Freedom, resisting gun bans of any kind IS A NOBLE HILL TO DIE ON!

American Commie's ain't taking mine without a fight!
I will keep all my guns and more or I will die and go to Valhalla. Either way, I win.

Machine guns or Valhalla, bitches!!!!

The news article:

Democrat Senator Dianne Feinstein Introduces Bill to Ban Assault Weapons, High-Capacity Magazines Hours After House Dems Pass Gun Control Bill

From the article:

"87-year-old Democrat Senator Dianne Feinstein (CA) and Congressman David Cicilline (D-RI) on Thursday introduced a bill to ban “assault weapons” and high-capacity magazines just hours after the Democrat-controlled House passed a gun control bill.

The Democrats introduced the Assault Weapons Ban, an updated bill to ban the sale, transfer, manufacture and importation of military-style assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines, like were used in the massacre in Dayton, Ohio where the shooter had a hundred-round magazine attached to an assault rifle. – Feinstein said in her announcement on Thursday.

“It’s been 17 years since the original Assault Weapons Ban expired, and the plague of gun violence continues to grow in this country,” said Senator Feinstein. “To be clear, this bill saves lives. When it was in place from 1994-2004, gun massacres declined by 37 percent compared with the decade before. After the ban expired, the number of massacres rose by 183 percent. We’re now seeing a rise in domestic terrorism, and military-style assault weapons are increasingly becoming the guns of choice for these dangerous groups. I’m hopeful that with the new administration and Democratic control of the Senate, we can finally pass commonsense gun reforms to remove these deadly weapons from our communities.”"

OP Commentary:

The democrats have decided to blame nearly two decades of exponentially increasing criminal violence in democrat politician controlled cities on the expiration of the so-called Assault Weapons Ban, a part of the 1994 Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protection Act. This despite the well publicized fact that illegally obtained "street" handguns are used in far greater numbers of violent crimes than any so-called "assault" rifle.

Americans owe it to their families and themselves to purchase, train with, and keep at the ready carbines and rifles capable of both protecting their loved ones from criminal ingress and putting food on their tables in the event of food shortages due to natural disasters or a breakdown of supply chains. Further, an American populace armed with reliable high capacity semi-auto carbines/rifles is a much freer society as a whole, and is a society much less likely to suffer democide at the hands of a corrupt federal/state government.

A rabidly popular catch-phrase of the day "This isn't the hill to die on" seems to be uttered incessantly by so-called patriotic Americans. Any ban on "black" rifles must be such a hill to fight on, against and never surrender an inch of. If the democrats and their RHINO traitors in Congress ban "capable" semi-auto rifles then We The People could and likely shall become a ready, defenseless herd of cattle undeserving of calling ourselves American or free.
Feinstein said, Xi told me to propose this, I'm not even sure what it says

High capacity magazines are just a fear tactic.

I own 2 semi-auto firearms. A Springfield M1911 and a Springfield M1A Loaded.

The M1911 magazines hold 8 rounds. I have one 20 round magazine for the M1A, but the rest are 10 rounders. I would bet that I could do more damage, and have a higher body count with my 2 semi-autos (if there was a need) than these idiots seeking fame and attention can with all their 30 round magazine.

High capacity magazines are just a fear tactic.

I own 2 semi-auto firearms. A Springfield M1911 and a Springfield M1A Loaded.

The M1911 magazines hold 8 rounds. I have one 20 round magazine for the M1A, but the rest are 10 rounders. I would bet that I could do more damage, and have a higher body count with my 2 semi-autos (if there was a need) than these idiots seeking fame and attention can with all their 30 round magazine.
Plus, if you have extra clips, which are very inexpensive, you just push the release button to eject the empty clip and insert a new one in all of a couple of seconds and you're good to go.

Forum List

Back