Democrat seeks to murder Asians in PA by banning bulletproof glass in stores

Based on name of councilwoman, Cindy Bass, I checked into this and my guess is she's purposely harassing these shop owners to shut them down.

Complaints about the stores run the gamut — they attract crime, sell to minors, prey on vulnerable populations, and, in the case of those selling candy and snacks, expose kids to alcohol at a young age.

“When at 9 o’clock there are at least five people outside of a stop-and-go drinking, that’s a problem,” said Daphne Goggins, 54, a Republican ward leader in Northeast Philadelphia, who joined Bass on the tour.
Phuong said that while the room makes him compliant with the law, he doesn’t like opening it up to people. When he’s working at the counter, he can’t see what’s going on back there, and he’s walked in on drug deals or people passed out after drinking.

“It’s not safe,” he said. “It’s dangerous.”

Councilwoman Bass holds sit-ins at stop-and-go stores
Surely this doesn't affect me from 2,000 mile away but it is an interesting story. Probably somebody is on the take to keep these places from losing their liquor license.

Best part of the video is where she pretends that it is she herself, who is offended... Lol! That's Sooo Democrat...

Here's the real reason she's pushing her BS....

24296748_1628332757223942_7008426205590939921_n.jpg

Cindy Bass

From what I have read in this thread and on the Web, Ms. Bass feels that having bulletproof windows to protect clerks hurts the feelings of customers.

Yes, I can appreciate that point of view.

I do feel, however, that a clerk being able to return home alive each evening is MORE important than hurt feelings.

In my city during the aughts, a young man (of a certain minority) walked into a liquor store in a very nice part of town. He robbed the owner (who was of another certain minority). Then for good measure, the young man shot the owner dead.

The victim's son had been training to be a police officer.

Because of his father's murder, the son took over the liquor store and installed bulletproof windows.

I live in one of the most politically correct cities in the United States, but -- to the best of my knowledge -- no elected official is proposing the elimination of bulletproof windows.

Ms. Bass is quoted as saying that instead of bulletproof windows, more security cameras be installed. Yes, those cameras could possibly identify a clerk's murderer, but NO camera will be able to give life back to the victim or make up for the unspeakable heartbreak of the victim's family.

Last edited:

Never forget:

Thank God for President Trump.

This is just one more incident that proves these democrats are political nutjobs these fkrs are crazy beyond help.

The scary part is these are our Judges, Jurors, Mental health, oh funny how most of these positions hold our lives in their hands. Yep control freaks who play the " they want to help their community " bs.

Very few who want to hold a political term are really out for the interest of the ppl.

After reading this it has more to do with Pennsylvania's quirky alcohol laws than anything else. They don't need a new law, just enforce the existing one that is really designed for actual restuarants, not loophole stores like this.

From what I have read in this thread and on the Web, Ms. Bass feels that having bulletproof windows to protect clerks hurts the feelings of customers.

Yes, I can appreciate that point of view.

I do feel, however, that a clerk being able to return home alive each evening is MORE important than hurt feelings.

In my city during the aughts, a young man (of a certain minority) walked into a liquor store in a very nice part of town. He robbed the owner (who was of another certain minority). Then for good measure, the young man shot the owner dead.

The victim's son had been training to be a police officer.

Because of his father's murder, the son took over the liquor store and installed bulletproof windows.

I live in one of the most politically correct cities in the United States, but -- to the best of my knowledge -- no elected official is proposing the elimination of bulletproof windows.

Ms. Bass is quoted as saying that instead of bulletproof windows, more security cameras be installed. Yes, those cameras could possibly identify a clerk's murderer, but NO camera will be able to give life back to the victim or make up for the unspeakable heartbreak of the victim's family.

Asian Americans, especially Koreans, have historically opened up businesses in places where others fear to go. Places like Watts, Compton, etc. A law like this will only drive those businesses out, which is what Democrats want; That and Asian corpses.

Forum List

Back