Democrat Running Ads Comparing Trump To Bin Laden

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I know, making America great again is scaring the shit out of Democrat. That's the last thing they want is a strong America. It ruins their plans. But now they're running ads that compare Trump to Osama Bin Laden.

Liberals are like Christmas lights – They all hang together, half of them don't work, and the ones that do aren't very bright.

180530173548-dan-helmer-exlarge-169.jpg

Democratic House candidate in Virginia compares Trump to Osama bin Laden

(CNN)A Democratic candidate for Congress from Virginia compares President Donald Trump to Osama bin Laden in a digital and television ad released on Wednesday.

"After 9/11, the greatest threat to our democracy lived in a cave," narrates candidate Dan Helmer as a photo of bin Laden flashes on the screen. "Today, he lives in the White House. No one, even the President, is above the law."
Helmer -- an Army veteran who served in Iraq -- is running in the Democratic primary in Virginia's 10th Congressional District to face incumbent Republican Rep. Barbara Comstock. The advertisement, titled "Different," plays up Helmer's military service, emphasizing a new approach that Democrats are taking to recruit military veterans.
In a statement, White House deputy press secretary Raj Shah called the ad "nothing short of reprehensible."
"Leaders from across the political spectrum — starting with Leader (Nancy) Pelosi — must swiftly condemn this abhorrent message," Shah said. House candidate in Virginia compares Trump to bin Laden - CNNPolitics

Last edited:
All military veterans, no matter how many combat tours they served or how many years they sacrificed will be demonized, disparaged, and insulted when they disagree or criticize the leader.

Hitler soon, no doubt.

I prefer Stalin instead because Hitler was weak and foolish if you really know the history of that war...

Wait, you might be correct with Hitler...

( Trump is not Hitler no matter what the morons say )

If the shoe fits.
The problem being the shoe doesn't fit.
The shoe didn't even fit with Obama, despite the fact that he causes so much chaos to this day.
This is just a perfect example of a political party that has no message other than hate, murder, and chaos.
We need laws to stop this because trust me, nothing good comes from it.
Fanning the flames of Sedition should be a capital offense.

All military veterans, no matter how many combat tours they served or how many years they sacrificed will be demonized, disparaged, and insulted when they disagree or criticize the leader.
Being in a hostile-fire zone doesn't make anyone Jesus Christ.
I catch alot of flack even though I served in combat.

Being in a hostile-fire zone doesn't make anyone Jesus Christ.
I catch alot of flack even though I served in combat.
There is a difference between being critical and demonizing.

This is just a perfect example of a political party that has no message other than hate, murder, and chaos.
We need laws to stop this because trust me, nothing good comes from it.
Fanning the flames of Sedition should be a capital offense.
Free speech only fans the flames of sedition when the people the Right HATES are speaking.

When your MessiahRushie hopes for Americans losing their jobs and a prolonged recession so he can get "euphoric" watching Americans suffer, there is nothing seditious about that!!!!!

Forum List

Back