Democrat run states and cities are the problem...not MAGA country......

John Nolte points out something that should be very obvious by now.........the democrat party couldn't run a lemonade stand and has no business running a town, city, state or the country..
There's no such thing as MAGA country. This is one nation, indivisible

^^^^^ THIS from the same group of people who named 40 of the states "fly-over" country and half the nation of voters "deplorable" because they dare think for themselves.

MAGA is all there is! Here is what you got:

View attachment 473227
Which coincidently is where most of the people live.

Democratic States support MAGA States

They always have

Provably false. Red States are where the majority of the large military bases are. THAT'S where those federal dollars go you liar.

High end JOBS
Thank a Blue State

Generally low end jobs. But LOTS of them. Thank a red state that feeds your lazy ass, and provides energy for you to spew your bullshit propaganda. Without red states you would have starved to death long ago.
Military jobs pay good money
I should know, I worked in one for 40 years.

Spent a lot of time at military bases in shithole Red States in the middle of nowhere. They would be nothing without support of Blue State taxes
Sure they would. They'd thrive a hell of alot more without DemocraPs.

John Nolte points out something that should be very obvious by now.........the democrat party couldn't run a lemonade stand and has no business running a town, city, state or the country..

^^^^^ THIS from the same group of people who named 40 of the states "fly-over" country and half the nation of voters "deplorable" because they dare think for themselves.

MAGA is all there is! Here is what you got:

View attachment 473227
Which coincidently is where most of the people live.
And they are the stupidest people on the face of the earth. All urban shitholes need to have this happen:

Mushroom Cloud.jpg

They always have

Provably false. Red States are where the majority of the large military bases are. THAT'S where those federal dollars go you liar.
I think this is probably not entirely true. CA, WA, NV, and NM are all democrat states. CA alone probably has more military real estate than any other single state with the possible exception of Alaska.

EMPTY real estate. Large bases with very few personnel.

They always have

High end JOBS
Thank a Blue State

Generally low end jobs. But LOTS of them. Thank a red state that feeds your lazy ass, and provides energy for you to spew your bullshit propaganda. Without red states you would have starved to death long ago.

Spent a lot of time at military bases in shithole Red States in the middle of nowhere. They would be nothing without support of Blue State taxes
The $$$$ comes from wealthy people in Blue States

Red states would be nothing without support

They always have

High end JOBS
Thank a Blue State

Maybe you served in the chinese army. But not any service in the US. And for the most part US military personnel are woefully underpaid. Many were on food stamps until Trump came in and gave them a long overdue raise.

They always have

High end JOBS
Thank a Blue State

The $$$$ comes from wealthy people in Blue States

Red states would be nothing without support

You would be long dead without the food producing red states.

They always have

High end JOBS
Thank a Blue State

Maybe you served in the chinese army. But not any service in the US. And for the most part US military personnel are woefully underpaid. Many were on food stamps until Trump came in and gave them a long overdue raise.

We spend close to a trillion dollars a year on our military. Most in the world

They always have

High end JOBS
Thank a Blue State

As it should be. Military is Constitutionally mandated. Welfare isn't

John Nolte points out something that should be very obvious by now.........the democrat party couldn't run a lemonade stand and has no business running a town, city, state or the country...

Supporters of former President Donald Trump are regularly smeared by Democrats and the corporate media as violent racists, and yet almost all of America’s violence and racism occurs where Democrats are in charge.

Mass-shootings, gun violence, hate crimes, racism, violent crime, race hoaxes, dirty air, dirty water… Almost all of these terrible things happen almost exclusively in cities run by Democrats. In many cases, those cities have been run by a Democrat monopoly for decades.

Sure, there are exceptions, but those rare exceptions prove the rule.

Here’s an example…

CNNLOL claims there have been seven mass shootings in seven days. Well, six of the cities where those shootings occurred are run by Democrats. The seventh has only had a Republican mayor for about eight weeks. Before that, a Democrat was in charge.

You see, whenever I read about a hate crime or a shooting or an accusation of racism or stories about poisoned water or the systemic sexual abuse of women, while the fake media try to spin those terrible things into an American problem or a Republican problem, I always look up where they happened, and it’s almost always a Democrat-run city, a Democrat-run college campus, a Democrat-run Hollywood, or the Democrat-run media.

Most of the #MeToo stuff?

Democrat-run Hollywood and the Democrat-run media. Not MAGA Country.

Most of the hate crimes?

College campuses and Democrat-run cities. Not MAGA Country.

Dirty water, mass shootings, hate crimes, an epidemic of gun violence, riots?

Democrat-run cities. Not MAGA Country.

Anyone who is in awe of trumputin is the problem. To think and like him is an impossibility.

They always have

High end JOBS
Thank a Blue State

Our Constitution never mentions defending the world.

They always have

High end JOBS
Thank a Blue State

In return you don't have to learn Russian

They always have

High end JOBS
Thank a Blue State

Yet it says take in illegals?

They always have

High end JOBS
Thank a Blue State

In return you don't have to learn Russian
Russia is a shithole

They are no danger to us, neither is any other country

They always have

I think this is probably not entirely true. CA, WA, NV, and NM are all democrat states. CA alone probably has more military real estate than any other single state with the possible exception of Alaska.

EMPTY real estate. Large bases with very few personnel.
Link please. I believe it is fairly equally spaced by the states political control. CA and TX seem to be the leaders with one cancelling the other. States with the Most and Fewest Members of the Military - VeteranAid

They always have

High end JOBS
Thank a Blue State

Yet it says take in illegals?
doesn’t say anything about them either way

John Nolte points out something that should be very obvious by now.........the democrat party couldn't run a lemonade stand and has no business running a town, city, state or the country...

Supporters of former President Donald Trump are regularly smeared by Democrats and the corporate media as violent racists, and yet almost all of America’s violence and racism occurs where Democrats are in charge.

Mass-shootings, gun violence, hate crimes, racism, violent crime, race hoaxes, dirty air, dirty water… Almost all of these terrible things happen almost exclusively in cities run by Democrats. In many cases, those cities have been run by a Democrat monopoly for decades.

Sure, there are exceptions, but those rare exceptions prove the rule.

Here’s an example…

CNNLOL claims there have been seven mass shootings in seven days. Well, six of the cities where those shootings occurred are run by Democrats. The seventh has only had a Republican mayor for about eight weeks. Before that, a Democrat was in charge.

You see, whenever I read about a hate crime or a shooting or an accusation of racism or stories about poisoned water or the systemic sexual abuse of women, while the fake media try to spin those terrible things into an American problem or a Republican problem, I always look up where they happened, and it’s almost always a Democrat-run city, a Democrat-run college campus, a Democrat-run Hollywood, or the Democrat-run media.

Most of the #MeToo stuff?

Democrat-run Hollywood and the Democrat-run media. Not MAGA Country.

Most of the hate crimes?

College campuses and Democrat-run cities. Not MAGA Country.

Dirty water, mass shootings, hate crimes, an epidemic of gun violence, riots?

Democrat-run cities. Not MAGA Country.

Not any more, that ended with the corrupt election and we are not all in this together.
Still not getting the fact that the fraud accusations were all a scam, that no reasonable person would believe? Get back to me when you can be reasonable.

Forum List

Back