Democrat run states and cities are the problem...not MAGA country......

Democratic States support MAGA States

They always have

Provably false. Red States are where the majority of the large military bases are. THAT'S where those federal dollars go you liar.

High end JOBS
Thank a Blue State

Generally low end jobs. But LOTS of them. Thank a red state that feeds your lazy ass, and provides energy for you to spew your bullshit propaganda. Without red states you would have starved to death long ago.
Military jobs pay good money
I should know, I worked in one for 40 years.

Spent a lot of time at military bases in shithole Red States in the middle of nowhere. They would be nothing without support of Blue State taxes

Maybe you served in the chinese army. But not any service in the US. And for the most part US military personnel are woefully underpaid. Many were on food stamps until Trump came in and gave them a long overdue raise.

We spend close to a trillion dollars a year on our military. Most in the world
In return you don't have to learn Russian
Russia is a shithole

They are no danger to us, neither is any other country
Yeah because of our military

Why are you laughing? There have already been two insurrections put down to prove it.

hqdefault.jpg

HNGLHPHLFJBINAMVHLNEV3DCGA.jpg

They always have

Provably false. Red States are where the majority of the large military bases are. THAT'S where those federal dollars go you liar.

High end JOBS
Thank a Blue State

Generally low end jobs. But LOTS of them. Thank a red state that feeds your lazy ass, and provides energy for you to spew your bullshit propaganda. Without red states you would have starved to death long ago.

Spent a lot of time at military bases in shithole Red States in the middle of nowhere. They would be nothing without support of Blue State taxes

Maybe you served in the chinese army. But not any service in the US. And for the most part US military personnel are woefully underpaid. Many were on food stamps until Trump came in and gave them a long overdue raise.

Russia is a shithole

Yeah because of our military

More because we are surrounded by 3000 mile oceans and peaceful neighbors

They always have

High end JOBS
Thank a Blue State

Russia is a shithole

By your accounting china killed 500,000 of us with a biological weapon. Oh, right. You ARE a chinese agent. That explains your lies.

They always have

High end JOBS
Thank a Blue State

u hated them so much you stayed there 40 years...the beauty of liberal logic

If you don’t love mass shootings

Blame a Republican. For the last 30 years, they have blocked attempts to restrict access to high capacity weapons that are perfect for slaughter

The Boulder shooter?

He used a rifle and killed 10 people....

He could have walked into any Boulder gun store and purchased......

A 7 shot, pump action shotgun.....and murdered 12, not 10 people, like the Navy Yard shooter...

A 5 shot, pump action shotgun.....and murdered 20 people and wounded 70, like the Kerch, Russia shooter...with the local police station 100 yards away....

He could have purchased 9mm pistol, and a .22 caliber pistol with a 10 round magazine and murdered 32 people like the Virginia tech shooter...

He could have purchased 2, 9mm pistols and murdered 24 people, like the Luby's cafe shooter....

He could have purchased a double barreled shotgun, and a .22 caliber bolt action rifle...and killed 13 people, like the shooter in Cumbria, England did....

That rifle had no special advantage in a mass public shooting.
Let’s see...

Columbine
Sandy Hook
Tucson
Las Vegas
Parkland
Ft Hood
Charleston

Republicans blocked attempts to control high capacity weapons each time.

BLAME A REPUBLICAN
one thing no liberal can tolerate...citizens with the ability to fight back

They always have

High end JOBS
Thank a Blue State

Sure they would. They'd thrive a hell of alot more without DemocraPs.
The $$$$ comes from wealthy people in Blue States

Red states would be nothing without support
people with money are leaving blue states by the million

They always have

High end JOBS
Thank a Blue State

Russia is a shithole

russia has literally thousands of nukes...no threat?

They always have

High end JOBS
Thank a Blue State

we spend much much more on welfare for california

John Nolte points out something that should be very obvious by now.........the democrat party couldn't run a lemonade stand and has no business running a town, city, state or the country...

Supporters of former President Donald Trump are regularly smeared by Democrats and the corporate media as violent racists, and yet almost all of America’s violence and racism occurs where Democrats are in charge.

Mass-shootings, gun violence, hate crimes, racism, violent crime, race hoaxes, dirty air, dirty water… Almost all of these terrible things happen almost exclusively in cities run by Democrats. In many cases, those cities have been run by a Democrat monopoly for decades.

Sure, there are exceptions, but those rare exceptions prove the rule.

Here’s an example…

CNNLOL claims there have been seven mass shootings in seven days. Well, six of the cities where those shootings occurred are run by Democrats. The seventh has only had a Republican mayor for about eight weeks. Before that, a Democrat was in charge.

You see, whenever I read about a hate crime or a shooting or an accusation of racism or stories about poisoned water or the systemic sexual abuse of women, while the fake media try to spin those terrible things into an American problem or a Republican problem, I always look up where they happened, and it’s almost always a Democrat-run city, a Democrat-run college campus, a Democrat-run Hollywood, or the Democrat-run media.

Most of the #MeToo stuff?

Democrat-run Hollywood and the Democrat-run media. Not MAGA Country.

Most of the hate crimes?

College campuses and Democrat-run cities. Not MAGA Country.

Dirty water, mass shootings, hate crimes, an epidemic of gun violence, riots?

Democrat-run cities. Not MAGA Country.

Anyone who is in awe of trumputin is the problem. To think and like him is an impossibility.
I never had sex with that woman...ms lewinsky...by a liberal genius

John Nolte points out something that should be very obvious by now.........the democrat party couldn't run a lemonade stand and has no business running a town, city, state or the country...

Supporters of former President Donald Trump are regularly smeared by Democrats and the corporate media as violent racists, and yet almost all of America’s violence and racism occurs where Democrats are in charge.

Mass-shootings, gun violence, hate crimes, racism, violent crime, race hoaxes, dirty air, dirty water… Almost all of these terrible things happen almost exclusively in cities run by Democrats. In many cases, those cities have been run by a Democrat monopoly for decades.

Here’s an example…

CNNLOL claims there have been seven mass shootings in seven days. Well, six of the cities where those shootings occurred are run by Democrats. The seventh has only had a Republican mayor for about eight weeks. Before that, a Democrat was in charge.

You see, whenever I read about a hate crime or a shooting or an accusation of racism or stories about poisoned water or the systemic sexual abuse of women, while the fake media try to spin those terrible things into an American problem or a Republican problem, I always look up where they happened, and it’s almost always a Democrat-run city, a Democrat-run college campus, a Democrat-run Hollywood, or the Democrat-run media.

Most of the hate crimes?

There's no such thing as MAGA country. This is one nation, indivisible
Not any more, that ended with the corrupt election and we are not all in this together.
Still not getting the fact that the fraud accusations were all a scam, that no reasonable person would believe? Get back to me when you can be reasonable.
arent mail in ballots a great way to kill democracy

And more...

Oh, and things are so bad in Baltimore, Maryland, a shithole run exclusively by Democrats since 1967, the city has given up entirely prosecuting certain crimes. If you thought things were bad in Baltimore before…

People can feel free to cherry pick the occasional violence and shootings that happen in Rural America. No one is saying those exceptions do not happen in MAGA Land, but they are exceptions, not the norm.

Nothing, however, changes the fact that 90 to 95 percent of the time, when there’s a hate crime or gun violence or violent crime or riots or racial strife or bad policing, it is where Democrats are in charge. And in many cases, Democrats have enjoyed a monopoly of political power in those shithole cities for decades. So…

Dear Democrats: instead of blaming us Trumptards for all of your problems, maybe you should be asking us for advice on how to live. Because…
-----------------

Democrats and the corporate media attack Trump supporters as violent and racist and anti-environment, and yet out where we all live, out here in Rural America, out here in MAGA Land, most of us own guns and yet, we have no gun violence crises. Oh, and our air and water and streets are safe and clean and we have no racial tensions.

We have other problems, sure. The poverty rate in my rural county is higher than the poverty rate in Baltimore, but we have almost none of the violence that plagues Baltimore. Rural America also has issues involving drug abuse, but Rural America has none of the murder and violence that comes with drug abuse in the shithole cities where Democrats are in charge.

Look at this weekend…

While Rural America enjoyed peace and quiet and brotherhood, in these shithole cities where Democrats run things, life continued to be a hell of violence, homelessness, and racism.

In Democrat-run Washington, D.C., a 15-year-old girl and a 13-year-old girl were charged with the felony murder of Mohammad Anwar, some poor, innocent guy just trying to make a living in a Democrat shithole city. This allegedly happened during an alleged car-jacking that reportedly involved torture with an alleged taser.

Carjackings in Democrat-run D.C. are up 350 percent this year, and that’s after a 150 percent increase last year.

Here’s an example…

Most of the hate crimes?

I know, the country should be run like Brownback ran Kansas huh..(chuckle)

Here’s an example…

Most of the hate crimes?

Please, stop coming into our Democratic Run cities and shooting us

1652660625384.png

13 Shot, 10 Dead In 'Racially Motivated Hate Crime' At Buffalo Supermarket: Sheriff​

New York Gov. Kathy Hochul called the shooter "a white supremacist who has engaged in an act of terrorism, and will be prosecuted as such."

Now Republicans will defend this guy and complain about Hate Crime Laws.

The people from Virginia need to realize their wages are so high because of all the government jobs around there. They bring up the wages of jobs that aren't government jobs. Government jobs are like Union jobs. They bring everyone's wages up.

Please, stop coming into our Democratic Run cities and shooting us

View attachment 645112

13 Shot, 10 Dead In 'Racially Motivated Hate Crime' At Buffalo Supermarket: Sheriff​

New York Gov. Kathy Hochul called the shooter "a white supremacist who has engaged in an act of terrorism, and will be prosecuted as such."

Now Republicans will defend this guy and complain about Hate Crime Laws.

He was a leftist.

Makes him one of yours.

9 of the 10 poorest states are red states. And it's been that way essentially forever.

BECAUSE.......

The BLUE states are corruption Capitals and USE government as an ATM and get rich bilking the people.

If Joe Biden and Obama had made their "fortunes" by being productive instead of through political careers they'd both be on welfare.

Forum List

Back