Democrat propaganda media once again trying to cover for Jo job killing Biden

80%? You need to double your medication son.
Most Americans supported Biden so you statement has the validity as pure air.
Armageddon is not about to happen. You're becoming paranoid about the government. Settle down and have a nice warm valium.
DUPE!! Biden got maybe 10% of the vote (and most of that from illegal aliens). His actual vote was about = to the support he got during the campaign, when he held rallies and nobody showed up. Screwball libs think they can take the fraud "election", and ride with it, while the whole world looks at us, and says "OMG".

You are living inside a bubble of con artistry, We normal people aren't. Like I said >> Most Americans really aren't grasping the gravity and magnitude of this.

Armageddon is not about to happen. You're becoming paranoid about the government. Settle down and have a nice warm valium.
DUPE!! Biden got maybe 10% of the vote (and most of that from illegal aliens). Screwball libs think they can take the fraud "election", and ride with it, while the whole world looks at us, and says "OMG".

You are living inside a bubble of con artistry, We normal people aren't. Like I said >> Most Americans really aren't grasping the gravity and magnitude of this.

10% of the vote? There's an opening for a calculator in your house. Go away. You're paranoid. 10% ?
Stop it. I know what their laughing at and it's not Biden.

Yes, that you were lying.....................AGAIN.
Is there a doctor in the house ? I mean really.

View attachment 487543
Yes there is.
Your favorite one.

Trump muses that he could’ve become a research scientist instead of president. TRUMP: I like this stuff. I really get it… every one of these doctors said, ‘how do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability.

WTF are you yapping about?
True but Biden never did that, he suspended issuing NEW permits for NEW wells.
He never stopped the drilling for existing oil wells.
You're a slow learner. I already told you that when businesses anticipate future supply shortages, they cut current production (resulting in shortages) as a result. Maybe you never owned a business. I did.

Or maybe you're not a slow learner. Maybe you're just pretending you never heard what I said. In either case, you're a poor student, now go stand in the corner and face the wall.

Yes there is.
Your favorite one.

Trump muses that he could’ve become a research scientist instead of president. TRUMP: I like this stuff. I really get it… every one of these doctors said, ‘how do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability.
I won't bother assessing whatever this babbling is about. :rolleyes:

You're a slow learner. I already told you that when businesses anticipate future supply shortages, they cut current production (resulting in shortages) as a result. Maybe you never owned a business. I did.

Or maybe you're not a slow learner. Maybe you're just pretending you never heard what I said. In either case, you're a poor student, now go stand in the corner and face the wall.
Evidently you haven't.

You anticipate a shortage, so you cut production?
Of course, just like toilet paper.

You could run one of Trump's companies..........................right into the ground, like he did.

Yes there is.
Your favorite one.

I won't bother assessing whatever this babbling is about. :rolleyes:
I know, you hear Trump babbling once, you heard it a dozen times.

Evidently you haven't.

You could run one of Trump's companies..........................right into the ground, like he did.
My business was very successful for 12 years. Expanded to 4 branch offices in 3 counties, and only closed when I wanted to do so, because I moved out of state.
Yes, when you anticipate future supply shortages, you cut production accordingly. You wouldn't have gotten past the job interview for one of my branch managers.

I'll guess you are a typical information-deprived, liberal airhead, victim of liberal OMISSION media, and consequently know nothing of Trump's long list of positive accomplishments. Perhaps the longest of any US president.

Evidently you haven't.

My business was very successful for 12 years. Expanded to 4 branch offices in 3 counties, and only closed when I wanted to do so, because I moved out of state.
Yes, when you anticipate future supply shortages, you cut production accordingly. You wouldn't have gotten past the job interview for one of my branch managers.
Riiiggghhttt.

Trump and his regime, skirting rules?
That got old a lot longer than 3 years ago.
"Skirting rules". When has Biden NOT done that ?

for starters..............
Never skirted any of them, maybe in RWNJ's tiny little heads

Evidently you haven't.

RRIIIGGGHHHTTT.

You're FOS.

You're as dumb as Trump is and lie just as well.

So, hypothetically, one of your offices closes, everyone has the flu, do you increase production (hours) at your 3 other branches or cut production (hours)?

I'll guess you are a typical information-deprived, liberal airhead, victim of liberal OMISSION media, and consequently know nothing of Trump's long list of positive accomplishments. Perhaps the longest of any US president.
Because there aren't any.

Taking credit for what your predecessor did isn't one.

Evidently you haven't.

Auto makers have cut production because of a microchip shortage. The way supply chains are set up today, one glitch and it shuts things down.

Evidently you haven't.

Auto makers have cut production because of a microchip shortage. The way supply chains are set up today, one glitch and it shuts things down.

Correct but when you have alternatives for the supply, you don't.
Just like the original argument was, the companies have alternative sources, within their OWN supply chain.

So you are oblivous to the infamous V-GRAPH. Of course, you're an information-deprived, liberal airhead, victim of liberal OMISSION media, and consequently also know nothing of Trump's long list of positive accomplishments.

First the V-GRAPH of Obama's 2015/2016 SINKING economy, followed by the Trump rescue >>

1620349962759.png

1620350177269.png

And then >>>

Trump Accomplishments

1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy, record highs in stock market, despite Covid shutdowns
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
3. holding China accountable for cyber theft,
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever,
12. highest median wage in US history .
13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE,
14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
18. Signed VA Accountability Act,
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
20. United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957,
21. withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord,
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces,
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, 25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
25. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court, 26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,
28. reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
29. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
30. net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
32. we are BUILDING THE WALL.
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE/Bahrain aggreement (the Abraham Accord), establishing Middle East peace
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi.
37. Killed Iranian terrorist leader Sulemani.
38. Stopped domestic terrorist mobs by sending federal troops & National Guard
39. record of number of regulations cut, further boosting the economy
40. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that),
41. rebuilt the US military to a $721 Billion/yr budget
42. increased wages for military personnel
43. We found out when we expected President Trump to lead us through a COVID pandemic, as our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in June and all through the year, as a result of the many smart things that the president has done. 90% REDUCTION. > it's a HUGE SUCCESS.
44. Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine, with Operation Warp Speed.
53. Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act
54. Presided over the largest GDP growth (33.1%) in US history.

Last edited:

DUPE!! Biden got maybe 10% of the vote (and most of that from illegal aliens). His actual vote was about = to the support he got during the campaign, when he held rallies and nobody showed up. Screwball libs think they can take the fraud "election", and ride with it, while the whole world looks at us, and says "OMG".

So you are oblivous to the infamous V-GRAPH. Of course, you're an information-deprived, liberal airhead, victim of liberal OMISSION media, and consequently know nothing of Trump's long list of positive accomplishments.

First the V-GRAPH of Obama's 2015/2016 SINKING economy, followed by the Trump rescue >>

View attachment 487776

View attachment 487780

And then >>>

Trump Accomplishments

1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy, record highs in stock market even right now, despite Covid shutdowns
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
3. holding China accountable for cyber theft,
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever,
12. highest median wage in US history .
13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE,
14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
18. Signed VA Accountability Act,
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
20. United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957,
21. withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord,
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces,
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, 25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
25. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court, 26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,
28. reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
29. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
30. net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
32. we are BUILDING THE WALL.
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE/Bahrain aggreement (the Abraham Accord), establishing Middle East peace
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi.
37. Killed Iranian terrorist leader Sulemani.
38. Stopped domestic terrorist mobs by sending federal troops & National Guard
39. record of number of regulations cut, further boosting the economy
40. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that),
41. rebuilt the US military to a $721 Billion/yr budget
42. increased wages for military personnel
43. We found out when we expected President Trump to lead us through a COVID pandemic, as our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in October/November, as a result of the many smart things that the president has done.90% REDUCTION. > it's a HUGE SUCCESS.
44. Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine.
53. Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act
54. Presided over the largest GDP growth (33.1%) in US history.

All that and the people rejected him!
Wow. I suspect your figures are rubbery and you have deliberately forgotten he was hated at the end.

Forum List

Back