Democrat policies are forcing people to drop their home insurance...

attacked, now that is nice style there, negatively characterizing my post in response to another

you are simply upset because you do not like when I point out the totalitarians absurdity

either that or you are so absolutely stupid you still do not get it, after I explained it to you twice

the substance of the poster was totalitarian
Totalitarians? :cuckoo:
The substance was common sense that somehow still escapes you.
Like I said. Some people are awful with money.

Do you suppose the record payouts in 2022 and the 27 billion in Underwriting Loss might have something to do with the rise in premiums?

why should insurance premiums be any different than everything else that rose in cost because of the democrat's policies

how could insurance premiums be exempt from inflations

inflation raises the cost of everything, and this is another loss for the democrats and their policies

so you will determine who they are and tell them they can not buy a house, like a totalitarian
Not me, fool.
The market does that. You obviously haven’t even thought this through enough to even understand the point. :uhoh3:

why should insurance premiums be any different than everything else that rose in cost because of the democrat's policies

how could insurance premiums be exempt from inflations

inflation raises the cost of everything, and this is another loss for the democrats and their policies

So, it is your stance that the 27 billion in underwriting losses had nothing to do with the cost of premiums going up.

You are not a very bight person, but damn you do parrot the party line like a champ! Well done!

Not me, fool.
The market does that. You obviously haven’t even thought this through enough to even understand the point. :uhoh3:
it was my point, not yours or anybody elses, somebody stated people who make 22k should not be allowed to buy a house, I stated that it should be 80k

being able to afford, what the market dictates, has nothing to do with people who state those at 22k should not be allowed, that is ALLOWED to buy a house

as long as you are advocating for government limits as to who can buy, than the that limit should be 80k, to be fair

this is the conversation you joined,

So, it is your stance that the 27 billion in underwriting losses had nothing to do with the cost of premiums going up.

You are not a very bight person, but damn you do parrot the party line like a champ! Well done!
you are not very bright stating that inflation has zero effect on those who work in the insurance industry

inflation effects everyone

The destruction of the U.S. economy is putting the crunch on everyone.....and in response people are gambling with their homes....

Americans are canceling their homeowner’s insurance because they can no longer afford it, reports the Wall Street Journal.

Welcome to Joe Biden’s America, where the ruling party doesn’t want you to own anything.

I never saw anything in here about Democrats or Joe Biden. Can you point that out?

Forum List

Back