Democrat party terrorists, antifa, and black lives matter....another victim found in burned out Pawn Shop. Just another egg for their omellete.

Still, I maintain that.....
Our side is JUST AS GUILTY as their side.
Our Constitutional DUTY is to protect the Union and the Constitution.
We refused to do that. Tyrants will be tyrants. why are we surprised?

Did the Founding Fathers not tell us Tyranny would come?
Did Thomas Jefferson say that "The Tree of Liberty must occasionally be refreshed with the whining of Patriots" ?

Just sayin.

Last edited:

Did Thomas Jefferson say that "The Tree of Liberty must occasionally be refreshed with the whining of Patriots" ?

Just sayin.
not sure who you mean by "our side"

the republicans have a long history of pissing on the constitution by funding and protecting the democrat agenda not to mention their own crimes like the patriot act,,,

A body was found in the burned out pawn shop....set on fire by the democrat part terrorist wings antifa and black lives matter. But it's okay...according to the democrat party play book, you can't make an omellete without breaking some eggs......

Checked the story from other news outlets. Surprised there is no story of the shop owner or an employee missing. Are the rats turning on their own, with the fire to cover another criminal deed gone bad?

Just sayin.
did anyone ask?

A body was found in the burned out pawn shop....set on fire by the democrat part terrorist wings antifa and black lives matter. But it's okay...according to the democrat party play book, you can't make an omellete without breaking some eggs......

Checked the story from other news outlets. Surprised there is no story of the shop owner or an employee missing. Are the rats turning on their own, with the fire to cover another criminal deed gone bad?
just let me know when arson became ok.

just let me know when arson became ok.
I will, but don't look forward to hearing about it anytime soon. Just wondered who the guy was that burned up in the fire, why he was there, defense or another criminal. Hopefully if I am ever found like that, there will be a connection to the establishment and the body will be found surrounded by expended brass. He apparently didn't have a key to the back door. If it was a criminal or looter or accomplice to the arson guy, will we really care? I won't.

I will, but don't look forward to hearing about it anytime soon. Just wondered who the guy was that burned up in the fire, why he was there, defense or another criminal. Hopefully if I am ever found like that, there will be a connection to the establishment and the body will be found surrounded by expended brass. He apparently didn't have a key to the back door. If it was a criminal or looter or accomplice to the arson guy, will we really care? I won't.
why does that matter? arson investigation will determine the body death and why the body was there. It's called an investigation. when did you demofks lose the ability of country?

why does that matter? arson investigation will determine the body death and why the body was there. It's called an investigation. when did you demofks lose the ability of country?
Just wanted more info to complete the picture. Apparently not available yet.

Forum List

Back