Zone1 Democrat party overplaying the race card

California being a prime example.
And like their immigration plan, this too will hopefully backfire on them......this country can't survive many more years of their damaging lies and utterly failed leadership .

They have to mask their underlying beliefs and associations:

OIP.i9los9YAXEy4B7mpedAdkQHaEK

The civil rights legislation destroyed the New Deal Coalition that had dominated the United States since the inauguration of President Franklin Roosevelt in 1933, and led to the Republican ascendancy.

President Roosevelt had the sense to keep civil rights off of the New Deal Agenda. He knew that Southern whites and white blue collar workers supported him, but that they would never accept Negroes as equals.

The Democrats over been overplaying the race card for decades.

It's a large part of what got us Trumpism.
Wrong again. Republicans have played to racists since the passage of the civil rights act. Trumpism is just another phase of white republican race baiting. Ignoring meaningful facts happen when you take no position. If there is a race card, whites playing race to maintain advantage is also playing the race card. So trumpism is the race card being played by white extremists. You claim to be neutral but you adopt right wing descriptions on matters of race. The people overplaying race have been on the right. Recognizing continuing white racism is not overplaying race.

Let's start over.
The left used Trumps OUT OF CONTEXT Charlottesville remarks to initially fuel the race card in 2017.
No, the fact there was a Charlottesville and trump defended the confederacy in 2017 was a continuance of a 241 year tradition of whites playing the race card they invented.

You claim to be neutral but you adopt right wing descriptions on matters of race.
I have never claimed to be "neutral", not once, ever, never. I know you see that, with my opinions on Trumpism.

Those of us who choose to think for ourselves have opinions like anyone else. We just don't see a need to fall for one tribe's script.

Last edited:
Let's start over.
The left used Trumps OUT OF CONTEXT Charlottesville remarks to initially fuel the race card in 2017.
True many on the Left took trumps good people on both sides remark out of context but it was also very obvious that Trump was watering down the condemnation of racists whom killed a young lady while trying to spread blame to the left. Some see that as racist behavior.

But that’s what Trump does he covers for his supporters no matter how ugly they are. Look at what he’s doing with the Jan 6 criminals. Calling them patriots and talking about pardons. It’s a disgrace

Wrong again. Republicans have played to racists since the passage of the civil rights act. Trumpism is just another phase of white republican race baiting. Ignoring meaningful facts happen when you take no position. If there is a race card, whites playing race to maintain advantage is also playing the race card. So trumpism is the race card being played by white extremists. You claim to be neutral but you adopt right wing descriptions on matters of race. The people overplaying race have been on the right. Recognizing continuing white racism is not overplaying race.
White racism continues to exist because blacks continue to reinforce it with their average performance and behavior. We do not like being crime victims of blacks. We do not like the way blacks ruin white working class neighborhoods by moving in to them. We do not like supporting your illegitimate children on welfare with our tax money. We are disgusted with your self pity, and the way you blame us for problems you cause for yourselves. We do not need you. We would be better off without you. You would be lost without us. We owe you nothing. You owe us. :mad:

No, I doubt Obama’s son would run up to a guy and pound his head into the cement.
Black behavior in influenced by instincts that had survival value in the African jungle. If Barack Obama had a son, he might have sometimes wanted to behave like an African savage when he was a teenager. I am confident he would have restrained himself by acting white.

It means we want to return to white supremacy.
You are saying Trump supporters want to return to white supremacy.

I am not a Trump supporter. Nevertheless, I recognize that whites of European ancestry have created the most advanced, the most affluent, and the most humane civilization in history.

What have you Negroes done during this time? What have you achieved?

Forum List

Back