Democrat Party insiders starting to publicly dump on Biden.

Seems the USMB cultists have not gotten the memo.

I knew it when we saw Colbert tell AOC she should run and said Biden shouldnt run.

Its over……ADMIT IT. You knew it, you were just too conceited to admit it.

Politicians are vultures, the least loyal and trustworthy of the lot.

If Biden went forward with the exact same decisions and policies, but polls showed he had 60% approval, these same people would make excuses for any discontent. Media would gush over him as they did before he ran and while he was essentially hidden from the public during an election campaign so that T.V media and social media could run his campaign.

If Biden went forward with the exact same decisions and policies, but polls showed he had 60% approval, these same people would make excuses for any discontent. Media would gush over him as they did before he ran and while he was essentially hidden from the public during an election campaign so that T.V media and social media could run his campaign.

Sure. But he does not have 60% and its comical if they do not simply point out what the world sees so plainly.

The fact that it took this long is pathetic, to your point.

Maybe this is needed and the NAZI/ Fascist Left will be purged from the party or other factions will form a new Democrat party. No confidence in the direction and leadership could end up being a good thing.

Yep.

Ed Morrissey calls this a "confidence crisis cascade". Part of me wonders out of sheer curiosity: what's the floor on this? He's at 30% approval, but these things roll fast downhill, and I don't see much to save him. 25%? 20%?

Forum List

Back