Democrat party has hit the Talent and enthusiasm rock bottom!

I can’t put in to words how bad Harris is and the head of the ticket can’t string together a sentence.. the direction of this party has me believing they think they have flooded areas of America with the stupid refugees they opened the doors too.
As much as I can’t stand Hatians they have come here to work and might be smarter than democrat communist leaders.
Latinos as much as I’d drive them the the border can’t stand democrats. And aren’t that radical.
latest poll shows 3 x more blacks are voting for trump.

what happen to the the democrat party? There is something Systematic and creepy that runs deep in that party.
How do you shun Tulsi Gabbard.. she had republicans saying the liked her. And you choose biden Harris!?
What is going on?
Lol, you guys are terrified. You know you've lost.
Yea all that enthusiasm coming from America lol haha
You're all like scared little kids, trying to act tough.

It's kinda funny, really.

I can’t put in to words how bad Harris is and the head of the ticket can’t string together a sentence.. the direction of this party has me believing they think they have flooded areas of America with the stupid refugees they opened the doors too.
As much as I can’t stand Hatians they have come here to work and might be smarter than democrat communist leaders.
Latinos as much as I’d drive them the the border can’t stand democrats. And aren’t that radical.

what happen to the the democrat party? There is something Systematic and creepy that runs deep in that party.
How do you shun Tulsi Gabbard.. she had republicans saying the liked her. And you choose biden Harris!?
What is going on?
That stupid party has been scraping dregs off the bottom of the barrell ever since the dumbasses put Bill Clinton in office and it's been getting worse ever since. If they scrape any harde, they're gonna scrape a hole right through that bottom.

What is going on?

What’s funny will be the election results

What is going on?

Damn betcha.

What is going on?

Damn betcha.
4 polls in the past 6 months show trump getting over 30% of the black vote lol.. ITS OVER.. I know no Latinos voting for trump

What is going on?

Damn betcha.
4 polls in the past 6 months show trump getting over 30% of the black vote lol.. ITS OVER.. I know no Latinos voting for trump
you just keep on believing that, Spunky.
tenor (12).gif

What is going on?

Damn betcha.
View attachment 374516
We dont believe anything we just show up and vote

What is going on?

Damn betcha.
View attachment 374516
We dont believe anything
Yeah, yeah, we already know all about republican't "values", lol

What is going on?

Damn betcha.
View attachment 374516
Just don’t attack them..

What is going on?

Damn betcha.
View attachment 374516
We dont believe anything
1597327357535.png

What is going on?

Damn betcha.
View attachment 374516
We dont believe anything
Values? Nope, its voting and the electoral college that wins elections not stroking of polls and constant whining about change

What is going on?

Damn betcha.
View attachment 374516
We dont believe anything
View attachment 374521
She gave more girls jobs than the other three lol

What is going on?

Damn betcha.
View attachment 374516
We dont believe anything
Values? Nope, its voting and the electoral college that wins elections not stroking of polls and constant whining about change
So you agree. Republican'ts have no values at all.

What is going on?

Damn betcha.
View attachment 374516
We dont believe anything
I agreed that we know how to win elections, you are the one who knows all about lack of values....

What is going on?

Damn betcha.
View attachment 374516
We dont believe anything
I agreed that we know how to win elections, you are the one who knows all about lack of values....
Look out guys! She's backing up!

What is going on?

Damn betcha.
View attachment 374516
We dont believe anything
Look out guys! She's backing up!
Let me guess.....what Obammy says to the servants when Moochelle gets up from the table??

Forum List

Back