WTF is going on? Schumer is whining that they want to call witnesses and now the House democrats are getting cold feet? The MSM is gearing up for impeachment any minute, and its falling apart?

I want to see a circus in the Senate, or I want Roberts to throw the articles out for being unconstitutional. Since the USSC took the case of Trump vs the House subpoena for tax records, that proves that the House subpoenas can be litigated, and the House "oversight" is subject to judicial review. Nancy's claim that Trump taking the subpoenas to court is "obstruction of justice" is total bullshit.

WTF is going on? Schumer is whining that they want to call witnesses and now the House democrats are getting cold feet? The MSM is gearing up for impeachment any minute, and its falling apart?

I want to see a circus in the Senate, or I want Roberts to throw the articles out for being unconstitutional. Since the USSC took the case of Trump vs the House subpoena for tax records, that proves that the House subpoenas can be litigated, and the House "oversight" is subject to judicial review. Nancy's claim that Trump taking the subpoenas to court is "obstruction of justice" is total bullshit.
They Violated The Constitution when they refused to let the Court Decide if their Subpoenas were legitimate enough to Violate Separation of Powers and Executive Privilege.

I personally want to see a Scorched Earth Approach in The Senate where The Democrats and Traitors that lead this COUP are burned alive on National TV.

What a horrible thread. Violence, violence, violence. I wonder if Homeland Security ought to look at this stuff.

What a horrible thread. Violence, violence, violence. I wonder if Homeland Security ought to look at this stuff.
If you want to see violence wait until some day you see Nasty Pelosi lying through her dentures and they fall out and she simultaneously shits and pisses herself on National TV when she bends down to pick them up.

They Violated The Constitution when they refused to let the Court Decide if their Subpoenas were legitimate enough to Violate Separation of Powers and Executive Privilege.

I personally want to see a Scorched Earth Approach in The Senate where The Democrats and Traitors that lead this COUP are burned alive on National TV.

LOL...Inquisition-II coming to live TV soon.....maybe we can blend in a few "specials" at the Colosseum and have "lions vs deep staters"?

The Week started out with 10 Democrats signing an official letter and sending it to Pelosi that she drop impeachment, and instead settle for a Censure of The President.

Then things got heated for numerous Democrats when they went home, with their phone lines being blown up, offices inundated with letters, and being shouted down in public all threats from their constituents to vote them out of office if they vote to impeach The President over a 3 year long nothing burger and witch hunt.

Then we hear another 5-7 Dems are strictly opposed to impeachment, and will vote no on top of the previous 10 mentioned.

And Now not 1 but 2 Democrats are leaving The Democrat Party over Impeachement.

So far we have about 20 Democrats giving the Middle Finger to Pelosi and more than Half The Country doing the same.

And More, MORE pain and suffering for The Democrat Party is on the horizon, as Trump is kicking ass with trade deals and his popularity is surging as people grow hostile towards impeachment and Pelosi's Propaganda.

Democrat Congressman Leaving Party Over Impeachment, Becoming Republican

Trump supporter grabs spotlight at Sanders event with a message for the president

State Senator Quits PA’s Democratic Party

Black Senator from Deep South Leaves Democratic Party to Become a Republican
From your first link, Mr. Tree: "New Jersey Democratic Congressman Jeff Van Drew, who has strongly opposed the Democrats’ impeachment efforts, is leaving the Democratic Party and becoming a member of the Republican Party after meeting with President Donald Trump."​

I'd just like to give a warm welcome to Jeff Van Drew for his courage of leaving the liars behind. The article said 20 others are contemplating leaving the Democrat's little hatefest. They're good Americans for seeing that lying is a bad idea in American politics. For a while, I thought none of them would see the light, but there are 20 good people in the Democrat Party after all. For all their majority, these few are the ones most like my parents where all were welcome in each others' homes, regardless of political party, and people voted their conscience. I am truly happy to see there are good people walking away from the insane phony impeachment. And I also wondered how people could stand all Pelosi's threats to defund them if they didn't lockstep their vote her way, regardless of what they thought was right.

The Week started out with 10 Democrats signing an official letter and sending it to Pelosi that she drop impeachment, and instead settle for a Censure of The President.

Then things got heated for numerous Democrats when they went home, with their phone lines being blown up, offices inundated with letters, and being shouted down in public all threats from their constituents to vote them out of office if they vote to impeach The President over a 3 year long nothing burger and witch hunt.

Then we hear another 5-7 Dems are strictly opposed to impeachment, and will vote no on top of the previous 10 mentioned.

So far we have about 20 Democrats giving the Middle Finger to Pelosi and more than Half The Country doing the same.

And More, MORE pain and suffering for The Democrat Party is on the horizon, as Trump is kicking ass with trade deals and his popularity is surging as people grow hostile towards impeachment and Pelosi's Propaganda.

Trump supporter grabs spotlight at Sanders event with a message for the president

From your first link, Mr. Tree: "New Jersey Democratic Congressman Jeff Van Drew, who has strongly opposed the Democrats’ impeachment efforts, is leaving the Democratic Party and becoming a member of the Republican Party after meeting with President Donald Trump."​

I'd just like to give a warm welcome to Jeff Van Drew for his courage of leaving the liars behind. The article said 20 others are contemplating leaving the Democrat's little hatefest. They're good Americans for seeing that lying is a bad idea in American politics. For a while, I thought none of them would see the light, but there are 20 good people in the Democrat Party after all. For all their majority, these few are the ones most like my parents where all were welcome in each others' homes, regardless of political party, and people voted their conscience. I am truly happy to see there are good people walking away from the insane phony impeachment. And I also wondered how people could stand all Pelosi's threats to defund them if they didn't lockstep their vote her way, regardless of what they thought was right.
By my count there are so far 20 Democrats who are breaking rank with Pelosi's Personal Partisan Impeachment.

A few Democrats will not vote to impeach, and they will be primaried in November. You can’t be okay with Trump committing Constitutional crimes (and now, also, statutory crimes) and expect to remain a Democrat in Congress in 2021. Van Drew is switching parties. The guy in Minnesota has always been Republican-Lite. Who else? I think even Max Rose will vote for it. And he represents policemen and firemen who overwhelmingly live on Staten Island.

By my count there are so far 20 Democrats who are breaking rank with Pelosi's Personal Partisan Impeachment.
Well, not every Democrat has to worry that they don't get a handout from Soros through Pelosi. I can't think of a meaner Cruella than Nancy Pelosi, even at Christmas. It's really kinda pathetic when you think about it...

Its a great trend for sure

A few Democrats will not vote to impeach, and they will be primaried in November. You can’t be okay with Trump committing Constitutional crimes (and now, also, statutory crimes) and expect to remain a Democrat in Congress in 2021. Van Drew is switching parties. The guy in Minnesota has always been Republican-Lite. Who else? I think even Max Rose will vote for it. And he represents policemen and firemen who overwhelmingly live on Staten Island.
How TOTALITARIAN OF YOU.............If any of yours refuse to toe the line.......you will take out your own........

We already knew that about you and your party. You WILL OBEY..........The motto of the Dem party???

How TOTALITARIAN OF YOU.............If any of yours refuse to toe the line.......you will take out your own........

We already knew that about you and your party. You WILL OBEY..........The motto of the Dem party???
Correct. If you don’t want to abide by the rules and the principles of the Shriners, don’t become a Shriner. If you don’t believe in the policies and values of the Freedom Caucus, don’t join the Freedom Caucus.

Why should the Democratic Party be different?

Correct. If you don’t want to abide by the rules and the principles of the Shriners, don’t become a Shriner. If you don’t believe in the policies and values of the Freedom Caucus, don’t join the Freedom Caucus.

Because the "Party" will lose the House.

You just have to understand the spin.

It's not about some moderate saying they are putting "country over party." Give me a fucking break.
They aren't elected to serve the country they are elected to represent their voters. That's their only
duty.

Yes the dems can primary a moderate in a Trump district and beat him/her. But, the person that wins
that primary will be mauled in the General Election. Thus, they still lose the seat.

The Dems are up against this.

One thing that we will discover tomorrow is that it will be bipartisan against impeaching the President.
That will resonate across the entire country.

Why? You ask

Well IMHO it is because America is not a political party. Political parties hate national cohesion and Unity

So therefore when a political party represents a deceitful agenda, like the Dem's Impeachment hoax is, then it is incumbent upon Congressmembers to do the moral and ethical thing ---just like these 20 Dems are doing.

9A944BC0-896A-4856-8B53-2B7D8D9677AC.jpeg

Because the "Party" will lose the House.

You just have to understand the spin.

It's not about some moderate saying they are putting "country over party." Give me a fucking break.
They aren't elected to serve the country they are elected to represent their voters. That's their only
duty.

Yes the dems can primary a moderate in a Trump district and beat him/her. But, the person that wins
that primary will be mauled in the General Election. Thus, they still lose the seat.

The Dems are up against this.

One thing that we will discover tomorrow is that it will be bipartisan against impeaching the President.
That will resonate across the entire country.
If they lose the House they do so while retaining their principles.

Democrats have integrity. They’re not Republicans.

Forum List

Back