Democrat On Democrats

She's the sort of Democrat the Party used to have, when it was an American Party.

You are missing what is going on.
Watch more closely: Democrats are rebelling against the Nazis who have taken over their party.

In NY, a panel of judges tossed the re-districting plan the Democrat Party instituted:

Court of Appeals strikes down NY's redistricting maps. What ...

https://www.democratandchronicle.com › 2022/04/27 › c...
2 days ago — The New York state Legislature released new proposed congressional districts for the state recently. Oneida. The court ruling asserted the ...

.... the Court of Appeals, a seven-member panel of Democrat-appointed judges,....

ALL THE JUDEGES ON THAT COURT WERE DEMOCRATS!!!!!

I understand what you're saying, but you know these clowns lie though their fricken teeth.

Yes....they do.

My point is that real Democrats are uneasy with the radicals.....and we have to recognize those who do the American things.

"Democrat Flipping To GOP After Having A Realization: ‘It Was in My Heart’​

....another Democrat has announced they are switching parties and joining the GOP.

November’s midterms are viewed as so crucial because if Republicans win at least the House, Nancy Pelosi will no longer be the Speaker and could potentially retire. Republicans winning back the House and/or the Senate would also likely be enough for Donald Trump to run for president again in 2024.

Democratic council member Harriet Holman in Dorchester County, South Carolina, announced that she has switched political parties and will be running for re-election as a Republican.

“Some things that I had looked at, that I just didn’t agree with any longer,” Holman said on Fox News. “One of the things was that I am just totally pro-life, and I am about capitalism, and I am for funding the police. And so those things are what made me make my final decision.”

Democrat switches to Republican and hammers her former party.

1651247278353.gif

Biden has opened the border, and rang the dinner bell, to fill America with as many Latinos as possible....

Did you know that by the end of Biden's term America will be 20% illegal immigrants?

Texas lieutenant governor warns 20% of people in US will be ...
https://video.foxnews.com › ...
Texas lieutenant governor warns 20% of people in US will be illegal immigrants by end of Biden's first term. Apr. 11, 2022 - 4:05 - Texas sheriffs Brad Coe ...

20% of American population will be here illegally by the end of ...
https://www.yahoo.com › video › 20-american-populati...
2 days ago — 20% of American population will be here illegally by the end of Biden's ... in US will be illegal immigrants by end of Biden's first term.

Karma would be if Latinos refuse to vote for the insane Democrat Party.

Maybe we can get more authentic Mexican food. I was at the local Mexican food restaurant yesterday. I asked the owner why there wasn't many Mexicans around this area (south central Arkansas). She said because there wasn't many job around here. Makes sense.

I'm not against Mexicans. Not really against illegals. What bothers me most is way republicans make them out to be bad people. And the way the democrats have yet to come up with a 100% way of checking them and their belongings out when they cross the border. (for drug and human trafficking). All those that sneak across the Rio Grande, all those planes, bus's and other means of hauling people and drugs, are too easy to get through border security.
Young girls and boys in the sex trafficking and drug trade being sold by humans to other humans is an atrocity of epic proportion.
like Americans, 99% of the Mexicans that come to the USA, are fine people, just looking for a better life for themselves and their families. They're hard working, family oriented, and just damn fine people.

Maybe we can get more authentic Mexican food. I was at the local Mexican food restaurant yesterday. I asked the owner why there wasn't many Mexicans around this area (south central Arkansas). She said because there wasn't many job around here. Makes sense.

I'm not against Mexicans. Not really against illegals. What bothers me most is way republicans make them out to be bad people. And the way the democrats have yet to come up with a 100% way of checking them and their belongings out when they cross the border. (for drug and human trafficking). All those that sneak across the Rio Grande, all those planes, bus's and other means of hauling people and drugs, are too easy to get through border security.
Young girls and boys in the sex trafficking and drug trade being sold by humans to other humans is an atrocity of epic proportion.
like Americans, 99% of the Mexicans that come to the USA, are fine people, just looking for a better life for themselves and their families. They're hard working, family oriented, and just damn fine people.

But here's the problem:

The claim is that the economy needs these illegals.
"...undocumented immigrants are paying billions of dollar in taxes into state and local coffers, and that substantially more would be generated if President Obama prevails in imposing a new executive order protecting many of those workers from deportation."
Study Finds Illegal Immigrants Pay $11.8B in Taxes

But the facts aren't their friend...

“The conservative Heritage Foundation estimated unlawful immigrant households paid $39.2 billion in 2010, but received $93.7 billion in government services.” -- Oliver Darcy

[So much for that fable.]

15 Stats That Destroy Liberal Narratives

And, the money taken from working Americans is sent to Mexico by these Mexican citizens....more money than the

"Remittances totaled more than oil income
Money sent from abroad came to $24.8 billion last year, up 4.75%

Mexico News Daily | Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Remittances sent home by Mexicans working outside the country surpassed [Mexican] petroleum revenues in 2015 for the first time.
There was a 4.75% increase in money sent from abroad, most of which comes from the U.S., to total US $24.8 billion last year, up from $23.6 billion in 2014, said the Bank of México.

The bank said it was the first time remittances had totaled more than petroleum revenues since it began tracking them in 1995.
Oil revenues last year totaled $23.4 billion."
mexiconewsdaily.com

Remittances totaled more than Mexico's oil income

Remittances sent home by Mexicans working outside the country surpassed petroleum revenues in 2015 for the first time.
mexiconewsdaily.com
mexiconewsdaily.com

“The Federation for American Immigration Reform Monday put the five-year price tag at $8.8 billion in federal and state costs, or nearly $80,000 per refugee. There are some 18 federal and state programs refugees can tap for financial help, including food stamps, child care, public housing and school loans.

On a yearly average, it is $1.8 billion, or $15,900 per refugee. Included in that are enormous refugee resettlement costs such as $867 million in welfare, housing assistance and education.

… 50 percent of refugees remain on Medicaid for five years.

The Fiscal Cost of Resettling Refugees in the United States

• The cost per refugee to American taxpayers just under $79,600 every year in the first five years after a refugee is resettled in the U.S.
  • In 2016, the State Department spent nearly $545 million to process and resettle refugees, including $140,389,177 on transportation costs.
  • Of the $1.8 billion in resettlement costs, $867 billion was spent on welfare alone.
  • In their first five years, approximately 54 percent of all refugees will hold jobs that pay less than $11 an hour.
  • $71 million will be spent to educate refugees and asylum-seekers, a majority of which will be paid by state and local governments.
  • Over five years, an estimated 15.7 percent of all refugees will need housing assistance, which is roughly $7,600 per household in 2014 dollars. https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/refugee-costs-88-billion-80-000-per-immigrant-free-welfare-medicaid

Milton Friedman said it: you can either have open borders, or a welfare system......not both.

So you can't remember what I am supposed to answer?

There is a medication for ADHD....ask your doctor if it's right for you.
LOL. You mean you can't read? Now, you know why we call you a retard. :itsok:

But, since you are a retard... I am going to go easy on you. Here, is my original question:

So, whatever happened to that huuuuuuge wall that your orange douche bag was going to build? You know the one that he was going to make Mexico pay? :auiqs.jpg:

But, since you are a retard... I am going to go easy on you. Here, is my original question:

So, whatever happened to that huuuuuuge wall that your orange douche bag was going to build? You know the one that he was going to make Mexico pay? :auiqs.jpg:

Mexico did pay, and the Marxist....your party....barred the actual wall.

Watch me knock you out with a left and a right.

Here comes the left:
"Mexico Is Paying for Trump's Wall

...Mexico. Illegal immigrant crossings nationwide are down almost 80%. At the Arizona-Mexico border, illegal crossings are down by 94%. Once-overcrowded dorms, where we house illegal border crossers, are now empty. And Mexico is keeping illegals who demand asylum on their side of the border. It's another huge Trump victory.

How did he do it? Trump won a masterful negotiation with Mexico.

Faced with tariffs and economic ruin, Mexican officials agreed to place thousands of troops, at their expense, at both their northern and southern borders. Suddenly, no one can get through. A Mexican journalist just named this human wall of Mexican troops "Trump's Wall."

So, in fact, Trump has built the wall, a human wall. And Mexico is paying for it. Bravo."
Mexico Is Paying for Trump's Wall

“By turning back caravans, Mexico is acting as Trump’s border wall, critics say

Mexican National Guard troops in full riot gear blocked their way and fired tear gas canisters to disperse those seeking to breach the nation’s border with Guatemala. Hundreds of people were put on planes and buses back to Honduras, where most of the migrants in the latest caravan began their journey.

For López Obrador, Mexico’s first avowedly leftist president in a generation and a political campaigner who pledged to welcome migrants, the last year brought a substantial shift in his view of how to handle the Central American influx. By turning back caravans, Mexico is acting as Trump's border wall, critics say

I don't like your language......here comes the right:

Trump Administration Drastically Cuts Refugees Allowed To ...

Sep 26, 2019The new cap, which marks the third time the Trump administration has dwindled the refugee limit, would also be a more than 80% decline compared with the last year of the Obama administration, when...

Border chief: Wall cuts illegal crossings 80% - Washington ...

Border chief: Wall cuts illegal crossings 80%

Feb 27, 2020Democrats eye Trump censure as Senate acquittal all but assured "We've seen apprehensions and illegal entries and gotaways all being reduced by over 80% in that 20-mile stretch," Mr. Morgan told...

A Review Of Trump Immigration Policy - Forbes

A Review Of Trump Immigration Policy

Aug 26, 2020For FY 2020, the Trump administration established an annual ceiling for refugees 84% lower than the final year of the Obama administration (from 110,000 down to 18,000). As of July 17, 2020, only...

Illegal immigrant crossings fall 78% and once overcrowded ...

Illegal immigrant crossings fall 78% and once overcrowded cells are empty

First is daily apprehensions, a number that hit 4,600 at the height of the latest crisis in May. That has now dropped to 1,300. What's more, he said, the 21-daily average is below 1,000, a 78% cut....

Illegal immigration dropped 80 percent in El Paso due to ...

Illegal immigration dropped 80 percent in El Paso due to border wall, border chief says

Illegal immigration in one area of Texas has dropped more than 80 percent thanks to the new border wall system that includes multiple layers of fencing, roads, lights, and extra personnel, the acting commissioner of Customs and Border Protection Mark Morgan told Congress on Thursday.

Illegal crossings lowest in years as border wall expands ...

Illegal crossings lowest in years as border wall expands

Trump said the expanded border wall is helping slow illegal immigration into the United States. He noted that the last two months have seen the lowest number of illegal crossings in years, while illegal crossings from Central America are down 97 percent.

Trump Further Reduces Obama's Refugee Inflow to U.S. by 80 ...
Trump Further Reduces Obama's Refugee Inflow to U.S. by 80 Percent

Oct 1, 2020President Trump is further reducing the inflow of refugees to the United States, cutting their resettlement by 80 percent compared to former President Obama's last year in office.

Now I'll kick you while you're down:

Did you know that by the end of Biden's term America will be 20% illegal immigrants?

Texas lieutenant governor warns 20% of people in US will be illegal immigrants by end of Biden's first term. Apr. 11, 2022 - 4:05 - Texas sheriffs Brad Coe ...

2 days ago — 20% of American population will be here illegally by the end of Biden's ... in US will be illegal immigrants by end of Biden's first term.

Wiped up the floor with you, huh?

But here's the problem:

The claim is that the economy needs these illegals.
"...undocumented immigrants are paying billions of dollar in taxes into state and local coffers, and that substantially more would be generated if President Obama prevails in imposing a new executive order protecting many of those workers from deportation."
Study Finds Illegal Immigrants Pay $11.8B in Taxes

But the facts aren't their friend...

“The conservative Heritage Foundation estimated unlawful immigrant households paid $39.2 billion in 2010, but received $93.7 billion in government services.” -- Oliver Darcy

[So much for that fable.]

15 Stats That Destroy Liberal Narratives

And, the money taken from working Americans is sent to Mexico by these Mexican citizens....more money than the

"Remittances totaled more than oil income
Money sent from abroad came to $24.8 billion last year, up 4.75%

Mexico News Daily | Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Remittances sent home by Mexicans working outside the country surpassed [Mexican] petroleum revenues in 2015 for the first time.
There was a 4.75% increase in money sent from abroad, most of which comes from the U.S., to total US $24.8 billion last year, up from $23.6 billion in 2014, said the Bank of México.

The bank said it was the first time remittances had totaled more than petroleum revenues since it began tracking them in 1995.
Oil revenues last year totaled $23.4 billion."
mexiconewsdaily.com

Remittances totaled more than Mexico's oil income

Remittances sent home by Mexicans working outside the country surpassed petroleum revenues in 2015 for the first time.
mexiconewsdaily.com
mexiconewsdaily.com

“The Federation for American Immigration Reform Monday put the five-year price tag at $8.8 billion in federal and state costs, or nearly $80,000 per refugee. There are some 18 federal and state programs refugees can tap for financial help, including food stamps, child care, public housing and school loans.

On a yearly average, it is $1.8 billion, or $15,900 per refugee. Included in that are enormous refugee resettlement costs such as $867 million in welfare, housing assistance and education.

… 50 percent of refugees remain on Medicaid for five years.

The Fiscal Cost of Resettling Refugees in the United States

• The cost per refugee to American taxpayers just under $79,600 every year in the first five years after a refugee is resettled in the U.S.
  • In 2016, the State Department spent nearly $545 million to process and resettle refugees, including $140,389,177 on transportation costs.
  • Of the $1.8 billion in resettlement costs, $867 billion was spent on welfare alone.
  • In their first five years, approximately 54 percent of all refugees will hold jobs that pay less than $11 an hour.
  • $71 million will be spent to educate refugees and asylum-seekers, a majority of which will be paid by state and local governments.
  • Over five years, an estimated 15.7 percent of all refugees will need housing assistance, which is roughly $7,600 per household in 2014 dollars. https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/refugee-costs-88-billion-80-000-per-immigrant-free-welfare-medicaid

Milton Friedman said it: you can either have open borders, or a welfare system......not both.

Obviously, those working here are going to send money to their families in Mexico. Even legal migrants do it. The amount compared to oil revenues, IMO is irrelevant. I'm not even sure why they used that comparison at all. So sort of psychological thing to stir emotion? Shame on the author for that.
Illegal Mexicans,, the vast majority of them won't go anywhere near a government agency. At least not the ones in Texas that I know of. The ones that have been documents, to some extent, will do so, if they have documents that say they're allowed to be in the USA. Even if it's just remaining here because of an upcoming immigration/refugee hearing.
Getting into the topic of Biden's welfare for refugee's, I'm against that.

There's a lot of wrongs in all this. But it doesn't take a genius to figure out that if the USD matched the Peso in value, there'd be far fewer immigrants coming here. $7 per DAY is the Mexicans minimum wage. While ours is like $10 per HOUR.

Obviously, those working here are going to send money to their families in Mexico. Even legal migrants do it. The amount compared to oil revenues, IMO is irrelevant. I'm not even sure why they used that comparison at all. So sort of psychological thing to stir emotion? Shame on the author for that.
Illegal Mexicans,, the vast majority of them won't go anywhere near a government agency. At least not the ones in Texas that I know of. The ones that have been documents, to some extent, will do so, if they have documents that say they're allowed to be in the USA. Even if it's just remaining here because of an upcoming immigration/refugee hearing.
Getting into the topic of Biden's welfare for refugee's, I'm against that.

There's a lot of wrongs in all this. But it doesn't take a genius to figure out that if the USD matched the Peso in value, there'd be far fewer immigrants coming here. $7 per DAY is the Mexicans minimum wage. While ours is like $10 per HOUR.

"Illegal Mexicans,, the vast majority of them won't go anywhere near a government agency."

Actually, they have no problem doing so.

And, Democrats make it easy:
"The biggest misconception about the problem of non-citizen voting is that illegal aliens are "undocumented." That's nonsense. Some experts believe that up to 75% of illegals who work in America have fraudulent Social Security cards. Fake licenses, birth certificates, and green cards are incredibly common. The fake ID industry is worth more than $2 billion."

Report: As Many as 5.7 Million Non-Citizens Voted in 2008 Election

How many soc security numbers do you need?

The obvious answer is .....one.

Why would you need more than one.

Which leads to a serious question that follows this headline:

1. "Illegal immigrants cited in theft of 39 million Social Security "
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-se0 crets/illegal-immigrants-cited-in-theft-of-39-million-social-security-numbers

Here comes the left:

...Mexico. Illegal immigrant crossings nationwide are down almost 80%. At the Arizona-Mexico border, illegal crossings are down by 94%. Once-overcrowded dorms, where we house illegal border crossers, are now empty. And Mexico is keeping illegals who demand asylum on their side of the border. It's another huge Trump victory.

Faced with tariffs and economic ruin, Mexican officials agreed to place thousands of troops, at their expense, at both their northern and southern borders. Suddenly, no one can get through. A Mexican journalist just named this human wall of Mexican troops "Trump's Wall."

So, in fact, Trump has built the wall, a human wall. And Mexico is paying for it. Bravo."

Mexican National Guard troops in full riot gear blocked their way and fired tear gas canisters to disperse those seeking to breach the nation’s border with Guatemala. Hundreds of people were put on planes and buses back to Honduras, where most of the migrants in the latest caravan began their journey.

For López Obrador, Mexico’s first avowedly leftist president in a generation and a political campaigner who pledged to welcome migrants, the last year brought a substantial shift in his view of how to handle the Central American influx. By turning back caravans, Mexico is acting as Trump's border wall, critics say

Here comes the left:

So, in other words, retard... the orange douche bag neither built a wall nor had Mexico pay for it? All of your bull-shit links trying to justify Rump's failure? Is just that... bull shit. Thanks for playing. :itsok:

Now I'll kick you while you're down:

Wiped up the floor with you, huh?
So, in other words, retard... the orange douche bag neither built a wall nor had Mexico pay for it? All of your bull-shit links trying to justify Rump's failure? Is just that... bull shit. Thanks for playing. :itsok:

I don't like your language......here comes the right:

Trump Administration Drastically Cuts Refugees Allowed To ...

Sep 26, 2019The new cap, which marks the third time the Trump administration has dwindled the refugee limit, would also be a more than 80% decline compared with the last year of the Obama administration, when...

Border chief: Wall cuts illegal crossings 80% - Washington ...

Border chief: Wall cuts illegal crossings 80%

Feb 27, 2020Democrats eye Trump censure as Senate acquittal all but assured "We've seen apprehensions and illegal entries and gotaways all being reduced by over 80% in that 20-mile stretch," Mr. Morgan told...

A Review Of Trump Immigration Policy - Forbes

A Review Of Trump Immigration Policy

Aug 26, 2020For FY 2020, the Trump administration established an annual ceiling for refugees 84% lower than the final year of the Obama administration (from 110,000 down to 18,000). As of July 17, 2020, only...

Illegal immigrant crossings fall 78% and once overcrowded ...

Illegal immigrant crossings fall 78% and once overcrowded cells are empty

First is daily apprehensions, a number that hit 4,600 at the height of the latest crisis in May. That has now dropped to 1,300. What's more, he said, the 21-daily average is below 1,000, a 78% cut....

Illegal immigration dropped 80 percent in El Paso due to ...

Illegal immigration dropped 80 percent in El Paso due to border wall, border chief says

Illegal immigration in one area of Texas has dropped more than 80 percent thanks to the new border wall system that includes multiple layers of fencing, roads, lights, and extra personnel, the acting commissioner of Customs and Border Protection Mark Morgan told Congress on Thursday.

Illegal crossings lowest in years as border wall expands ...

Illegal crossings lowest in years as border wall expands

Trump said the expanded border wall is helping slow illegal immigration into the United States. He noted that the last two months have seen the lowest number of illegal crossings in years, while illegal crossings from Central America are down 97 percent.

Trump Further Reduces Obama's Refugee Inflow to U.S. by 80 ...
Trump Further Reduces Obama's Refugee Inflow to U.S. by 80 Percent

Oct 1, 2020President Trump is further reducing the inflow of refugees to the United States, cutting their resettlement by 80 percent compared to former President Obama's last year in office.

New Topics

Forum List

Back