Democrat Official Who Used Racist Slur Against Tim Scott Resigns But Democrats Reject His Resignation

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

6 May 2021 ~~ By Mike LaChance
The chairman of the Lamar County Democrats in Texas used a racial slur against Republican Senator Tim Scott last week, prompting calls for his resignation.
Surprisingly, he resigned from his position and even apologized.
FOX News reported:
Texas Democratic official resigns after calling Tim Scott an ‘oreo’
The Texas Democratic official who called Sen. Tim Scott, R-S.C., an “oreo” on Twitter last week has resigned from his position following a backlash.
Lamar County Democratic Party chair Gary O’Connor announced his resignation Tuesday in a statement, days after sparking a firestorm online by calling Scott an “oreo” in a since-deleted Facebook post.
In a stunning turn of events, Democrats rejected his resignation.
The New York Post reported:
Lamar County Democratic Party chairman Gary O’Connor, who is white, told the Washington Examiner in a statement that he was “deeply and sincerely sorry” for using the “racist term” against Scott, one of three black senators and the only black Republican.
“It was insensitive and I have embarrassed myself and my party by its use,” O’Connor’s statement read.
However, the Lamar County Democratic Party issued its own statement late Tuesday.
“Our local Democrats have taken the last few days to reflect upon this incident,” the organization said, according to MyParisTexas.com.
“After much discussion — especially among our local lack Democrats — we chose not to accept Mr. O’Connor’s resignation.”

What do you think Democrats would do if the roles were reversed?
The answer should be obvious.

Comment:
Why would the party that created and still honor the Klan be upset with a racial slur?
Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies that support the racist Margaret Sanger the Planned Parenthood founder, Racist and Eugenicist of eliminating blacks, are the white supremacists. They love to falsely accuse others.
Hmm...., I wonder if BLM and Antifa will Dox him and protest in front of his home?

The chairman of the Lamar County Democrats in Texas used a racial slur against Republican Senator Tim Scott last week, prompting calls for his resignation.
FOX News reported:
The Texas Democratic official who called Sen. Tim Scott, R-S.C., an “oreo” on Twitter last week has resigned from his position following a backlash.
Lamar County Democratic Party chair Gary O’Connor announced his resignation Tuesday in a statement, days after sparking a firestorm online by calling Scott an “oreo” in a since-deleted Facebook post.
Lamar County Democratic Party chairman Gary O’Connor, who is white, told the Washington Examiner in a statement that he was “deeply and sincerely sorry” for using the “racist term” against Scott, one of three black senators and the only black Republican.
“It was insensitive and I have embarrassed myself and my party by its use,” O’Connor’s statement read.
However, the Lamar County Democratic Party issued its own statement late Tuesday.
“Our local Democrats have taken the last few days to reflect upon this incident,” the organization said, according to MyParisTexas.com.
“After much discussion — especially among our local lack Democrats — we chose not to accept Mr. O’Connor’s resignation.”

Comment:
Why would the party that created and still honor the Klan be upset with a racial slur?
Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies that support the racist Margaret Sanger the Planned Parenthood founder, Racist and Eugenicist of eliminating blacks, are the white supremacists. They love to falsely accuse others.
Hmm...., I wonder if BLM and Antifa will Dox him and protest in front of his home?
Look at cuomo .

Scott is an idiot neocon who should go back to his "financial advisory" (street hustling) job.

In all honesty, nobody knows who Barry's parents were for sure. Barry would have lighter skin, less nappy hair, a narrower nose and lips and had actual eye color instead of the shark-like darkness if he was the result of a Black male and White female.

Lamar County Democratic Party chairman Gary O’Connor, who is white,

Two points:

One - it's pathetic that a Dem politician has to be referred to by the color of their skin...

Two - The Dem party refusing the resignation of one of their members who is obviously racist only shows where the Dem party still stands.

MeBelle, yes that was bizarre. The one person who could allegedly expose Barry. Barry flies out there and she is allegedly dead a day or two later.

Yes he is an Oreo, everyone knows it.

He is a Senator now, so he is protected with health care and doable wages, too bad he was admonish for his black skin in his younger years,

but he is an oreo now. The only solo black republican senator.

FOX News reported:

Comment:

Why is Margaret Sanger a racist? Who is a Eugenicist? Who are the KKK nowadays?? Look at the republican's. Its a southern tradition.

While its the truth, why did they pick the solo republican senator to address Bidens speech??

In the twisted world of Democrats, referring to Obama as a Kenyan is offensive yet calling Tim Scott an Oreo is not offensive. Yet another full-of-shit reference for when Democrats hit the streets with their bullshit racist charge rants.

FOX News reported:

Comment:

Heaven forbid. Racism in America?
Never heard of it before.

FOX News reported:

Comment:
What racial slur did he use?

You can't expect others to do the right thing when you will not either. This is why the country is in such a mess. Half the country only demand the right thing be done when it comes to the other half.

FOX News reported:

Comment:

Why is Margaret Sanger a racist? Who is a Eugenicist? Who are the KKK nowadays?? Look at the republican's. Its a southern tradition.

While its the truth, why did they pick the solo republican senator to address Bidens speech??

If Scott was picked because he is black how is that any different than xiden picking Kamaho because of gender and skin color?

FOX News reported:

Comment:
What racial slur did he use?

Call him whatever you people like as it only serves to expose the bullshit in the incessant, overused cries of racism from Democrats and Liberals.
In the twisted world of Democrats, referring to Obama as a Kenyan is offensive yet calling Tim Scott an Oreo is not offensive. Yet another full-of-shit reference for when Democrats hit the streets with their bullshit racist charge rants.

Actually Uncle Tim would be more fitting.

Actually, call Senator Scott whatever you people like as it only serves to expose the bullshit behind the incessant cries of Racism from Democrats and Liberals at every corner.

New Topics

Forum List

Back