Democrat Mayor Joins the Riots

Should tell you something... he was right in the thick of it and it wasn’t pretty.

I guess this is the thread to talk about the Portland mayor getting tear-gassed? The link shows him giving a speech and then cuts to another video where you can see the tear gas being deployed. Presumably that is a tactic used to disperse the crowd. Anyway, Wheeler is out there making political points, telling the crowd that he wants the federal agents out of Portland, but my question is why doesn't he stop the rioting and destruction of property, including the federal courthouse? That's his primary responsibility, ensuring public safety and security but he's not doing it. It's one thing to peacefully protest, but when the shit hits the fan and people start burning and looting then that's when the police should step in at his direction. AND HE'S NOT DOING THAT. So I can see Trump having the authority to protect federal property since the local mayor won't do it. Won't, not can't. This is a purely political move on his part, and I for one am not sorry the bastard got himself tear-gassed.

and the protesters were warned several times by Portland Police and the feds to stop or tear gas would be deployed, after they declared it a riot.

His handlers/security finally tried to extricate him from the scene, after he declared he saw nothing he didn’t see anything to warrant the police response. Lol

I lived in Portland for six months. It's a beautiful city, and I still have friends there.

It's disgusting to see what this piece of shit monkey, who calls himself a "mayor" has done to that city...

I guess this is the thread to talk about the Portland mayor getting tear-gassed? The link shows him giving a speech and then cuts to another video where you can see the tear gas being deployed. Presumably that is a tactic used to disperse the crowd. Anyway, Wheeler is out there making political points, telling the crowd that he wants the federal agents out of Portland, but my question is why doesn't he stop the rioting and destruction of property, including the federal courthouse? That's his primary responsibility, ensuring public safety and security but he's not doing it. It's one thing to peacefully protest, but when the shit hits the fan and people start burning and looting then that's when the police should step in at his direction. AND HE'S NOT DOING THAT. So I can see Trump having the authority to protect federal property since the local mayor won't do it. Won't, not can't. This is a purely political move on his part, and I for one am not sorry the bastard got himself tear-gassed.

I guess he finally found out that when the tear gas gets deployed it gets SMOKEY.
So now he gets to cry the blues... the big jack ass.

and the protesters were warned several times by Portland Police and the feds to stop or tear gas would be deployed, after they declared it a riot.

His handlers/security finally tried to extricate him from the scene, after he declared he saw nothing he didn’t see anything to warrant the police response. Lol

That stupid look you get on your face when you lead a riot and the rioters kick your ass to the curb. duh

Forum List

Back