Democrat leadership leaves Shifty Schiff hanging

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Democratic leadership in the House and Senate left colleague Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., hanging Monday as they remained silent on whether they supported his call for an intelligence assessment concerning the classified documents that were mishandled by President Joe Biden.

The list of Democrats to whom Fox reached out included Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., Senate Majority Whip Dick Durbin, D-Ill., House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries, D-N.Y., and House Minority Whip Katherine Clark, D-Mass.

Not easy trying to come up with sufficient excuses for Bidung...without foot in mouth.

Democrat leadership leaves Adam Schiff hanging on call for intelligence assessment of Biden's classified docs

Democratic leadership in the House and Senate left colleague Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., hanging Monday as they remained silent on whether they supported his call for an intelligence assessment concerning the classified documents that were mishandled by President Joe Biden.

The list of Democrats to whom Fox reached out included Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., Senate Majority Whip Dick Durbin, D-Ill., House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries, D-N.Y., and House Minority Whip Katherine Clark, D-Mass.

Not easy trying to come up with sufficient excuses for Bidung...without foot in mouth.

Democrat leadership leaves Adam Schiff hanging on call for intelligence assessment of Biden's classified docs
I think shifty was trying to make it look like the handling of classified docs should be fair and bipartisan (note that I said look like) while the other Democratic leaders (I have to give them some credit for at least being honest about it) have clearly come down on the side of this issue should be unfair and biased. So, shifty is thrown under the bus in the name of partisan politics.

I think shifty was trying to make it look like the handling of classified docs should be fair and bipartisan (note that I said look like) while the other Democratic leaders (I have to give them some credit for at least being honest about it) have clearly come down on the side of this issue should be unfair and biased. So, shifty is thrown under the bus in the name of partisan politics.
After being tossed off of committees, his usefulness may be over.

Forum List

Back