Democrat Lawyer Marc Elias Claims Faulty Voting Machines in New York Race

125 vote difference with recounts not completed.

Vs

160,000 vote difference in Michigan , Biden win
55,000 vote difference in Pennsylvania, Biden win
10,000 vote difference in Georgia, Biden win....

Excellent deflection!

Not the topic.
But it is the topic?

Op is comparing DNC lawyer complaining of Repub candidate calling the race early, and for himself, when recounts are still going on and only 125 vote difference between the two candidates...

to Trump losing to Biden and the recounts....where there are tens of thousands, of vote differences with Biden leading...not just 125

My point was the two scenarios are not comparable....

~~~~~~~
Atty Marc Elais, "alleged in a court filing this week that a close congressional race in upstate New York was marred by faulty voting machines".
He did not claim that the Republican is calling it too early....
Come on man!!! as Joey Xi would say, It's three months since the election....The count and recount has been done... Give up the ghost....
Read the article, the Republican candidate announced she won, game over.

In the congressional race for New York’s 22nd district, Republican Claudia Tenney currently leads incumbent Democrat Anthony Brindisi by a razor-thin margin of 125 votes. Tenney declared victory on Tuesday, though challenges continue.

Last edited:
Democrat Lawyer Marc Elias Claims Faulty Voting Machines in New York Race

Democrat Lawyer Marc Elias Claims Faulty Voting Machines in New York Race (breitbart.com)
4 Feb 2021 ~~ By Joel B. Pollak

Marc Elias, the election lawyer who represented Democratic challenges to state rules throughout the 2020 election, alleged in a court filing this week that a close congressional race in upstate New York was marred by faulty voting machines.
Republicans have been vilified for making similar claims about the 2020 presidential race.
In the congressional race for New York’s 22nd district, Republican Claudia Tenney currently leads incumbent Democrat Anthony Brindisi by a razor-thin margin of 125 votes. Tenney declared victory on Tuesday, though challenges continue.
~Snip~
In addition, as Breitbart News has noted, “Elias was responsible for hiring opposition research firm Fusion GPS, on behalf of Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic National Committee, [which produced] the fraudulent “Russia dossier” on then-candidate Donald Trump in 2016.”

Comment:
Hmmm....., the firm Perkins Coie's pops up once more concerning Democrat Election Law....I wonder. Did Marc Elais miss his party's memo. They've been saying that only traitors question election results for the last 3 months.
Guess Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats want to have it both ways.... everything is on the up and up if its a democrat that wins... but it is faulty if a Republican wins.
Isn't this the same Marc Elias that traveled throughout all our 50 states in 2019-2020 under the radar changing election laws in favor of cheating? He gets a hearing in front of a judge to present his case that he believes there is election irregularities. He got a hearing, he gets to present his case and he is not being called a domestic terrorist. We who have been saying these same things can’t find a judge to even listen and we are called terrorists. Marc Elias may be the single person most responsible for the landslide of Trump, the will of the vast majority of the American people, being stolen.

********​
********​
********​
********​
********​
EXCLUSIVE: A Second Agreement In Georgia Between Democrats and Gwinnett County Is Discovered - This Illegitimate Deal Needs to Be Addressed (thegatewaypundit.com)
********​

As far as machine counts vs hand recounts, usually just a few hundred votes is the difference at most, from machine errors or anomalies/irregularities. In some of the recounts president Trump requested where he had lost by 10s of thousands of votes, Biden ended up gaining a couple of handful of votes....and other recounts resulted in a few minimal vote differences.

Trump' s losses were BEYOND any recount changes or irregularities that could have occurred.

His fight was fruitless...with no possibilities of over coming his losses in any of the contentious states....let alone needing to not only reverse 1 state's election results but he would need recounts to change 3 state's election results by hundreds of thousands of votes in total, in order to win the presidential election electoral votes.....

Like I said, 125 vote change vs hundreds of thousands of votes changed from recounts is putting it in to perspective...

Vs

Excellent deflection!

Not the topic.
But it is the topic?

Op is comparing DNC lawyer complaining of Repub candidate calling the race early, and for himself, when recounts are still going on and only 125 vote difference between the two candidates...

to Trump losing to Biden and the recounts....where there are tens of thousands, of vote differences with Biden leading...not just 125

The candidate didn't call the race, a judge did. You can stop lying now.

It isn't that simple minded....

A 125 person vote difference and wanting a hand recount before conceding vs 165,000 vote difference in a state like Michigan after recounts requested were completed ...and not conceding.... are not comparable

To act as if those situations are even remotely the same, is intellectually dishonest imo.

Same with comparing a 530 vote difference in Florida with Gore, calling for recounts vs a 10000 plus vote difference in a Georgia....

If you can't see the difference in honestly requiring a recount vs just obstruction, by not conceding when you know you lost, then what can I say?
You fucking loon, you don't even know what you are blathering about, they recounted multiple times, they manually checked the machines several times. 93 days of recounts. The Judge ruled the republican won after all that. This is nothing more then whining by the democrats.

Vs

Excellent deflection!

Not the topic.
But it is the topic?

~~~~~~~
Atty Marc Elais, "alleged in a court filing this week that a close congressional race in upstate New York was marred by faulty voting machines".
Come on man!!! as Joey Xi would say, It's three months since the election....The count and recount has been done... Give up the ghost....

Wrong the JUDGE announced she won. after 93 days and multiple challenges.

Vs

Excellent deflection!

Not the topic.
But it is the topic?

~~~~~~~

Was that in the original article? I must have missed the judge ruling on it already?
In the op linked Briebart article? I didn't see it....

But if the judge ruled such, then Elias should back down....

Vs

Excellent deflection!

Not the topic.
But it is the topic?

~~~~~~~

Was that in the original article? I must have missed the judge ruling on it already?
In the op linked Briebart article? I didn't see it....

But if the judge ruled such, then Elias should back down....
It probably wasn't but she was on fox news and they welcomed her to congress and reported that after 93 days of numerous recounts and challenges the Judge ruled she won by 125 votes. That is when the dem tried to claim the machines were suspect but the Judge specifically had them checked at least twice.

Vs

Excellent deflection!

Not the topic.
But it is the topic?

A 125 person vote difference and wanting a hand recount before conceding vs 165,000 vote difference in a state like Michigan after recounts requested were completed ...and not conceding.... are not comparable

To act as if those situations are even remotely the same, is intellectually dishonest imo.

Same with comparing a 530 vote difference in Florida with Gore, calling for recounts vs a 10000 plus vote difference in a Georgia....

If you can't see the difference in honestly requiring a recount vs just obstruction, by not conceding when you know you lost, then what can I say?

So all you have is deflection, I didn't mention elections in any other State, did I? You claimed the candidate called the election early, after more than 3 freaking months. Votes were supposedly found in desk drawers a month after the election. Also the commies were insisting disqualified votes be counted. The judge finally said he had seen enough and called the election finalized, and ordered it be certified. The commie lost, deal with it.

Last edited:

Vs

Excellent deflection!

Not the topic.
But it is the topic?

I disagree.

Here is the stark difference:

Marc Elias, the election lawyer who represented Democratic challenges to state rules throughout the 2020 election, alleged in a court filing this week that a close congressional race in upstate New York was marred by faulty voting machines.

Republicans have been vilified for making similar claims about the 2020 presidential race.

Not with that narrow a margin. 125 votes vs tens of thousands. Still, imo - the guy is a sore loser. He should pack it in.

Vs

Excellent deflection!

Not the topic.
But it is the topic?

I disagree.

Not with that narrow a margin. 125 votes vs tens of thousands. Still, imo - the guy is a sore loser. He should pack it in.
We must vote in real extremists now. Those who will throw the shit back. Even get into physical confrontations with the Progs in congress.

Vs

Excellent deflection!

Not the topic.
But it is the topic?

I disagree.

We must vote in real extremists now. Those who will throw the shit back. Even get into physical confrontations with the Progs in congress.

A food fight in the Congressional chambers?

Vs

Excellent deflection!

Not the topic.
But it is the topic?

So all you have is deflection, I didn't mention elections in any other State, did I? You claimed the candidate called the election early, after more than 3 freaking months. Votes were supposedly found in desk drawers a month after the election. Also the commies were insisting disqualified votes be counted. The judge finally said he had seen enough and called the election finalized, and ordered it be certified. The commie lost, deal with it.

It wasn't deflection....It's just common sense, that a recount for a race where the votes are less than a 1/2% difference is simply too close to call without recounts.... because irregularities and errors found in all machine counts, is likely enough to change the results of an election, with so few votes difference.

Trump didn't claim irregularities or mistakes, he claimed FRAUD with the machine counts...accused us Democrats of cheating, with absolutely no proof.

Elias did not claim FRAUD, and I'm sorry your thick head, can't comprehend such!

Vs

Excellent deflection!

Not the topic.
But it is the topic?

It wasn't deflection....It's just common sense, that a recount for a race where the votes are less than a 1/2% difference is simply too close to call without recounts.... because irregularities and errors found in all machine counts, is likely enough to change the results of an election, with so few votes difference.

Trump didn't claim irregularities or mistakes, he claimed FRAUD with the machine counts...accused us Democrats of cheating, with absolutely no proof.

Elias did not claim FRAUD, and I'm sorry your thick head, can't comprehend such!

Sure it was, I'm still waiting on you to admit you lied about the republican candidate prematurely claiming victory, when in fact it was a judge that called the race and ordered it certified. All your other crap is nothing but gaslighting, smoke an mirrors and commie bullshit.

What I lean on in these stories of election machine malfunctions is the machine count versus the manual count. In the story the Democratic lawyer cites alleged discrepancies between votes counted by hand and votes counted by ballot machines, I'm suspicious of that "alleged" word tossed in there. Democrat or Republican, my view is the basis of any voting machine beef has to amount to unexplainable differences between the machine and manual count of votes.

Vs

Excellent deflection!

Not the topic.
But it is the topic?

Sure it was, I'm still waiting on you to admit you lied about the republican candidate prematurely claiming victory, when in fact it was a judge that called the race and ordered it certified. All your other crap is nothing but gaslighting, smoke an mirrors and commie bullshit.

I already linked it....from the op Briebart article. When he posted his op with links, the Judge had not made a decision yet....

I can look for it again and repost it....if you want?

No, it is not and it is about the OP trying to use the New York nonsense as to prove the machines were faulty in the States that Trump was defeated in and it is a sad and pathetic attempt...

Fact is machines make mistakes but not enough that would give Trump the election but maybe enough to give the New York guy the election seeing the numbers are a hell of a lot closer...
Not in my precinct. Our folks shut down the votes where I vote before I got there at 8 am. They said I could go vote downtown or at another church on the way to College Station. By then I had to stand in line for 45 minutes just weeks before my knee replacement surgery was scheduled and there was no place to sit down to alleviate my pain. It was worth it , because I got to vote for Donald Trump who was orchestrating a 5 thousand year truce in the Middle East and I wanted him to know how appreciated he was with my lame little one vote. I'm not the cheatin' kind, but no careful how they were in my precinct to shut down maliciois vote csncelling equipment, other states who voted Trump for President Trump got cancelled because they didn't have the guts enough to shut down precincts with lying cheating voting machines.

I hope that never happens again to trusting voters whose votes were cancelldd by their state's lying cheating voting machines along with the organized criminal voting machines that got the nod from that hateful billionnaire Bill Gates who knows but might not ever admit that the 2020 election fraud gave the presidency to tbe loser Joe Biden and not the rightful winner Donald Trump who is going to get a shot at getting world peace underway and this time Satan's helpers ain't gonna cheat the American people the Democrsts keep cancelling for riches. I was reading the rest of a chapter in Ezekiel last night that said God would deal harshly with those who would hurt innocent people in the nations. Just sayin'.

***********​
**********​

Silly one, the op in the thread opening post said this:

The CANDIDATE Tenant declared victory, before the legal challenges were done. There is no mention of a judge declaring victory???

The CANDIDATE Tenant declared victory, before the legal challenges were done. There is no mention of a judge declaring victory???

See the link from the commie news network in post 28.

Perhaps if you bothered to read links you would have seen it.

Forum List

Back