Democrat Justice Sonia Sotomayor wanted to beat Justice Scalia with a baseball bat...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The actual violence and fantasies of violence of the left would be disturbing if this weren't the bizarro America...in the Real America on the other side of the dimensional wall......she was never confirmed as a Justice of the Supreme Court...

if hilary wins...we will have about 3-4 more of these asshole justices on the bench......making rules for you and your family.....

Blog: Justice Sotomayor’s thuggish fantasy

A remarkable moment took place Monday night, as a sitting justice of the Supreme Court of the United States expressed her fantasy of taking a baseball bat to Justice Scalia during sessions on the bench, if only one had been handy. Josh Verges of the St. Paul Pioneer Press, who broke the story, presents it as a warm-hearted anecdote, prefacing it carefully, before delivering the bombshell, itself quoted indirectly:

Speaking fondly of the late Justice Antonin Scalia, who spoke at the U last year, Sotomayor said his death in February was like losing a family member, even though they’d spar on the job.

“There are things he’s said on the bench where if I had a baseball bat, I might have used it,” she said.

Nevertheless, it offers a troubling glimpse inside the mind of a justice. Who has such violent fantasies? And who on earth would admit to it in public?

Read more: Blog: Justice Sotomayor’s thuggish fantasy
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

In case anybody wondered what she meant when she said, the court needs a "wise Latina" like her, now we know it's about violence toward conservatives.

In case anybody wondered what she meant when she said, the court needs a "wise Latina" like her, now we know it's about violence toward conservatives.
Well now I guess "wise latina" means defying the Pope and the Roman Catholic Church on marriage; and assigning boys and girls via legally binding contract to no mother or father for life. Hope she enjoys her stay on earth. The hereafter for her is going to get a bit rocky. I'd imagine the worst punishment around exists for those in a position of power to make a difference for the Sublime Message...and who willingly and arrogantly flipped that Sublime Authority the middle finger. Apparently Sotomayor didn't read Jude 1 of the New Testament.

Wise? Hardly.

She's Mexican. Of course she wanted to beat a colleague with a baseball bat. Blood will tell every time. It would be a surprise if this Mexican didn't want to beat someone with a bat. It would go against her culture.

She's Mexican. Of course she wanted to beat a colleague with a baseball bat. Blood will tell every time. It would be a surprise if this Mexican didn't want to beat someone with a bat. It would go against her culture.
roflmao, that is racist!

You have to be so careful these days not to offend. In that light, is it cultural appropriation if a white person longs to use a bat to hit someone?

You have to be so careful these days not to offend. In that light, is it cultural appropriation if a white person longs to use a bat to hit someone?
Of course it is. White people dont fight, so they shoot them in the head instead.

This is a stupid thread. Sotomayer was joking. And she is not Mexican- dummies. (“There are things he’s said on the bench where if I had a baseball bat, I might have used it,” she said.)

This is a stupid thread. Sotomayer was joking. And she is not Mexican- dummies. (“There are things he’s said on the bench where if I had a baseball bat, I might have used it,” she said.)
That Sonia is a laugh riot.

Of course it is. White people dont fight, so they shoot them in the head instead.
Yep. Or get them to commit suicide by shooting themselves- preferably in the back of head.

On the website of America: The National Catholic Weekly, blogger Michael Sean Winters offers a broader view of the nominee’s faith: “People ask if Sotomayor is a Catholic and I reply that she is a Puerto Rican. Whether she is active in the Church, the Church is active in her because in Latin culture, the Church is carried not only through its institutional manifestations but through the culture and especially through the family.”

The actual violence and fantasies of violence of the left would be disturbing if this weren't the bizarro America...in the Real America on the other side of the dimensional wall......she was never confirmed as a Justice of the Supreme Court...

if hilary wins...we will have about 3-4 more of these asshole justices on the bench......making rules for you and your family.....

Blog: Justice Sotomayor’s thuggish fantasy

A remarkable moment took place Monday night, as a sitting justice of the Supreme Court of the United States expressed her fantasy of taking a baseball bat to Justice Scalia during sessions on the bench, if only one had been handy. Josh Verges of the St. Paul Pioneer Press, who broke the story, presents it as a warm-hearted anecdote, prefacing it carefully, before delivering the bombshell, itself quoted indirectly:

Speaking fondly of the late Justice Antonin Scalia, who spoke at the U last year, Sotomayor said his death in February was like losing a family member, even though they’d spar on the job.

“There are things he’s said on the bench where if I had a baseball bat, I might have used it,” she said.

Nevertheless, it offers a troubling glimpse inside the mind of a justice. Who has such violent fantasies? And who on earth would admit to it in public?

Read more: Blog: Justice Sotomayor’s thuggish fantasy
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

and?

Forum List

Back