Democrat Insanity Strikes Again!!!

Because part and parcel to that is the need for the annual physicals, the need for the much higher standards that ever other Commercial driver must adhere to, the need for uniformity. Shall I go on or will your diminuitive and ignorant far Left mentality not allow you to see this is just bullshit.

My son has a Class B. His yearly physical consisted of peeing in a cup.

That is not what I am suggesting but you may have all the hissy fits you want.

1. If marijuana is legal for medicinal use then stop discriminating against those who have a prescription from a doctor.
2. Felonies should not keep you from getting a job.

Shall I go on or do you feel the need to whine and bitch before I continue?

My eldest son who is 37 is a truck driver also and yet he can speak without a Tourette syndrome discipline.
The problem with pot is it still inhibits reaction and awareness. And contrary to your thinking, there is a reason WHY certain felonies are excluded from school bus qualification.

Because part and parcel to that is the need for the annual physicals, the need for the much higher standards that ever other Commercial driver must adhere to, the need for uniformity. Shall I go on or will your diminuitive and ignorant far Left mentality not allow you to see this is just bullshit.
I'm a conservative. Which is why I am totally baffled at your bizarre opposition to deregulation!

There is no problem including the annual physicals. It makes no sense for a school bus driver to have to demonstrate the knowledge a long hauler needs.

My son is a long haul trucker. A bus driver doesn't need to know all the things he does.

I'm a conservative. Which is why I am totally baffled at your bizarre opposition to deregulation!

There is no problem including the annual physicals. It makes no sense for a school bus driver to have to demonstrate the knowledge a long hauler needs.

My son is a long haul trucker. A bus driver doesn't need to know all the things he does.
Which ia why the CDL test ia broken into several parts. I know a bus driver does NOT need tanker, hazmat, or doubles-triples, but he does need air brakes as well as passenger and school bus endorsements.

OK, now this has gone from the silly to downright dangerous. Sure we have a school bus driver shortage. Hell, even in my field, we're going to be hiring part timers to fill gaps on weekends and holidays. But to eliminate a safeguard like this is totally unacceptable. My long term solution to the school bus driver shortage?
Simple: Bring back neighborhood schools. You don't have to cart junior 10-15 miles away from his neighborhood to school.
But that would probably mean segregated schools again. Isn't that wacist?

Forum List

Back