Democrat Governor Tells Republicans To Get Out Of HER State...'Tyrannical Tess' Forgets She's Just A 'SERVANT'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
D-Gov and Imelda Marcos-Wannabe Kathy Hochul forgot she is nothing more than an elected PUBLIC SERVANT, a CARETAKER, and NOT a self-appointed tyranical MFWIC when telling Republicans to get out of HER state.

Oh, honey, NY is such a disaster due to corrupt, high-taxing, murderous, failed policy Democrat leadership, Democrats and Republicans alike have been fleeing NY for some time now.

Failed Democrat leaders have so badly f*ed up THEIR state they are already getting out.

My. Someone's butthurt. But then, Trump cultists are always butthurt.

No, she didn't tell Republicans to leave. She told some seriously fascist Republican candidates to leave. And she should of, as fascists aren't welcome in free areas. New York is a free area, Florida is currently a fascist area.

Non-liars recognize the difference. That excludes all Trump cultists.

No, she didn't tell Republicans to leave. She told some seriously fascist Republican candidates to leave. And she should of, as fascists aren't welcome in free areas. New York is a free area, Florida is currently a fascist area.

Free area?

Try shopping without bringing your own bags, or using fireworks, or parking, or using the subway without getting threatened, or legally buy a revolver in less than 6 months, or a host of other nanny state bullshit.

Hochul probably has a cultural prejudice against Republican voters.
The majority of white people, middle class people, Christians, suburbanites, southerners, midwesterner, rural people, wasps.....people like that vote Republican, they are probably the kinds of people who she hates and is demanding to leave NY.

No surprise you are defending the self-appointed tyrant who believes NY is HER city.

Sorry to pop your delusional liberal, lil' snowflake bubble, but, again, she is nothing but an elected PUBLIC SERVANT, a CARETAKER. She has no authority to tell ANYONE to get out of NY.

No surprise you are defending the self-appointed tyrant who believes NY is HER city.

Sorry to pop your delusional liberal, lil' snowflake bubble, but, again, she is nothing but an elected PUBLIC SERVANT, a CARETAKER. She has no authority to tell ANYONE to get out of NY.
I think that she was appointed when Cuomo resigned.
So, she was not even elected governor.

D-Gov and Imelda Marcos-Wannabe Kathy Hochul forgot she is nothing more than an elected PUBLIC SERVANT, a CARETAKER, and NOT a self-appointed tyranical MFWIC when telling Republicans to get out of HER state.

Oh, honey, NY is such a disaster due to corrupt, high-taxing, murderous, failed policy Democrat leadership, Democrats and Republicans alike have been fleeing NY for some time now.

Failed Democrat leaders have so badly f*ed up THEIR state they are already getting out.

What she said was:
"We're here to say the era of Trump and Zeldin and Molinaro -- just jump on a bus and head down to Florida where you belong, OK?" Hochul said, according to a transcript of the rally. "Get out of town." Hochul said the Republican candidates do not "represent our values."

"You are not New Yorkers," she said. "We come from a long line of people who fought for women's rights that happened here first. We fought for environmental justice that happened here first. We fought for labor rights that happened here first. We fought for LGBTQ rights that happened here https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/c...n-candidates--don-t-reflect-our-values--first."

According to polling Zeldin might as well move to Florida. Maybe his values are not New York values. Polling shows she has about 24% points on the guy.

Most of NY is not insane like city.

My family has a roughly 500 acre farm in Schenectady.

Trust me, they are not blue.
Rural newYork..the western side is like being lost in the 50s..Is it still like that?? It was like going back in time. I expected to see Beaver and Wally coming round the corner.

There you go again. Did you even hear her?? Let me help you out, Mr. Logic.

and this, Mr SmarterThanAnyone:

and now from Charlie Crist.

Hochul wants Trump supporters out of NY..and Charlie says DeSantis and Trump supporters in Florida are semi fascist.... Will he order them out of florida? Oh but surely he'll confiscate their homes first.

Last edited:
What she said was:
"We're here to say the era of Trump and Zeldin and Molinaro -- just jump on a bus and head down to Florida where you belong, OK?" Hochul said, according to a transcript of the rally. "Get out of town." Hochul said the Republican candidates do not "represent our values."

"You are not New Yorkers," she said. "We come from a long line of people who fought for women's rights that happened here first. We fought for environmental justice that happened here first. We fought for labor rights that happened here first. We fought for LGBTQ rights that happened here https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/c...n-candidates--don-t-reflect-our-values--first."

According to polling Zeldin might as well move to Florida. Maybe his values are not New York values. Polling shows she has about 24% points on the guy.

So she was trying to claim the title of 'Spokesperson for ALL New Yorkers'.

Bwuhahahahaha

Silly 'Substitute Teacher'...

I can walk in I can walk out. In Florida. The children go to school and have missed much less the growing number of young undereducated morons now in blue states. Prog women...what a bunch of overrated shrews. Everything costs several times more to do with them empowered domestically and we live off of the slaves of the world to compensate for it.

Fake shock from the side that thinks the country needs to split in two!

Forum List

Back