Democrat Employees Of The Week

Democrats sure know how to screen for their employees.

Black Lives Matter protesters at the NY CHAZ brag about their college educations and mock the police for being uneducated, working class, illiterate rubes. They also call a black cop “black Judas” or race traitor.

I saw the one last night where they put on a drag dance show & taunted the police education including history and called them traitors, ironic since that was what the protesters were labeled and they are merely deflecting their hurt ego.
There's no doubt some of their anger and actions and taunting make no logical rational sense and is evidence of a disturbed mind.
I don't know what the laws are in NY but in my state I got new laws passed allowing police and judges to order mental examinations for people who are a danger to themselve and or others and or acting so irrationally that it's obvious they need institutionalization or psychological help/meds.
Most times these people have burned their bridges with family through drugs and stealing from them, so parents aren't around to have them put away or they are around and they refuse to send their kid away. This is where those new laws allow police or judges the ability to force the evaluation so the person gets the help they need. Of course if Police don't use this tool to take some of these troubled people off the merry go round then they'll just be repeat nuisances for them and the community they abuse with their drama.
I KNOW I would have taken in to be put in front of a Judge, that shirtless guy dancing and the bananna outfit guy in Seattle and the one shirtless drag dancer taunting The Police in NY was not acting or communicating in a normal behavior, it is an option that even DeBelasio can't hinder with his revolving door policies.
If NY does not have such laws to step in, then they should quickly bring it up to be passed.

It doesn't matter what the laws are.....this is a one-party state: Bolshevik....er, Democrat.

The NYC DA released every looter, rioter, anarchist, arsonist that the police arrested.

Then they should bring Both DeBlasio and the DA in front of a judge to be ordered to a mental examination.

Black Lives Matter protesters at the NY CHAZ brag about their college educations and mock the police for being uneducated, working class, illiterate rubes. They also call a black cop “black Judas” or race traitor.

I saw the one last night where they put on a drag dance show & taunted the police education including history and called them traitors, ironic since that was what the protesters were labeled and they are merely deflecting their hurt ego.
There's no doubt some of their anger and actions and taunting make no logical rational sense and is evidence of a disturbed mind.
I don't know what the laws are in NY but in my state I got new laws passed allowing police and judges to order mental examinations for people who are a danger to themselve and or others and or acting so irrationally that it's obvious they need institutionalization or psychological help/meds.
Most times these people have burned their bridges with family through drugs and stealing from them, so parents aren't around to have them put away or they are around and they refuse to send their kid away. This is where those new laws allow police or judges the ability to force the evaluation so the person gets the help they need. Of course if Police don't use this tool to take some of these troubled people off the merry go round then they'll just be repeat nuisances for them and the community they abuse with their drama.
I KNOW I would have taken in to be put in front of a Judge, that shirtless guy dancing and the bananna outfit guy in Seattle and the one shirtless drag dancer taunting The Police in NY was not acting or communicating in a normal behavior, it is an option that even DeBelasio can't hinder with his revolving door policies.
If NY does not have such laws to step in, then they should quickly bring it up to be passed.

It doesn't matter what the laws are.....this is a one-party state: Bolshevik....er, Democrat.

The NYC DA released every looter, rioter, anarchist, arsonist that the police arrested.

Then they should bring Both DeBlasio and the DA in front of a judge to be ordered to a mental examination.

You really don't understand how ubiquitous Democrat evil is?????

You really don't understand how ubiquitous Democrat evil is?????

Yeah I do, it's why I told everyone to watch
Devil's Advocate (with Al Pacino), about 2-3 years ago, to get a feel for how the Dems operate to dance around their criminal and deviant behavior.
Like in placement of their lawyers (as news guests and analysts, on Muellers investigation, used as tools to harass and extort and threaten), DA's(like ones Soros funded & placed in NY) Judges etc...

Forum List

Back