Democrat convention may be canceled

The GOP can cancel theirs and not miss a beat.
The democrats might come out ahead just counting delegates and declaring Biden the nominee.
I'm sure the new fast testing will allow both conventions if they want them.

Republicans don't need to have one. The candidate is chosen.

Top Democrats say party's convention may be canceled over coronavirus threat

Oh yes they do. Nobody is nominated yet by any party. SOME formal procedure needs to happen.

Are you like new to this planet?
You idiots have nobody to nominate.

I don't have a party to nominate anybody. All I can do is the same you can do --- pick a shit sandwich or a turd salad off whatever menu the Duopoly serves up in November.

But the fact remains, the party in that Duopoly, in its alternate red and blue uniforms, both have to declare a nominee, which hasn't happened yet and which actually NEVER happens in March. There's just no way around that fact. So no, a dippy poster who has no idea how the world works doesn't get to just name his own ticket by magical wish-list. There's actually a process.

DUH?

The DNC convention has so many diseases in it that the Corona virus needs to take a number. I believe its 19.

Oh yes they do. Nobody is nominated yet by any party. SOME formal procedure needs to happen.

:auiqs.jpg:

Well since you ask ...

The RNC merely needs to issue a formal statement designating Trump the candidate by acclimation. It's not as if he has any competition.

Actually he does have competition. My state gave me the options of voting for Weld or Walsh. And those were just the names on the primary ballot, they can nominate anybody they want. And by the time that time comes for the RNC to make that choice, however they go about it, it's anybody's guess right now what the status of pandemics, stock markets, economies and public tolerance will be. DNC is in the same position.

Guess what a sitting President eligible to run for a second term announced to the country 52 years ago yesterday. That's another aspect.

Well since you ask ...

The RNC merely needs to issue a formal statement designating Trump the candidate by acclimation. It's not as if he has any competition.

Actually he does have competition. My state gave me the options of voting for Weld or Walsh.

Both have dropped out.

The party has already endorsed Trump.

Well since you ask ...

Actually he does have competition. My state gave me the options of voting for Weld or Walsh.

Both have dropped out.

Parties don't "endorse". They nominate.

Wake me when that happens, K?

All I can do is the same you can do --- pick a shit sandwich or a turd salad off whatever menu the Duopoly serves up in November
:auiqs.jpg: you cant come to terms with the fact that Trump supporters LOVE THIS GUY and HAPPILY vote for him, unlike you with your senile candidate

All I can do is the same you can do --- pick a shit sandwich or a turd salad off whatever menu the Duopoly serves up in November
:auiqs.jpg: you cant come to terms with the fact that Trump supporters LOVE THIS GUY and HAPPILY vote for him, unlike you with your senile candidate

Once AGAIN I don't "have" a candidate, "senile" or otherwise. None of us do. NO CANDIDATE HAS BEEN NOMINATED. By anybody.

Matter of fact no candidate has ever been nominated this early in an election year. If they had ---- what the fuck would be the point of holding a convention?

Well since you ask ...

Both have dropped out.

Parties don't "endorse". They nominate.

Wake me when that happens, K?

Nomination is unnecessary, as he has been endorsed.

Forum List

Back