Democrat assaults teen at primary

Dems are more violent--just like nazis as I've linked many times before

Yes over 75% if all violent political actions have been done by the right in the last 10 years. And don't bother screaming your pointed little head off with "Cite,Cite, It's a Lie". It's already been covered and I don't feel the need to waste my time on it.
Another lie from a violent media fed crime loving dim.

Yes, Comrade, Putin says I am lying.

Yes over 75% if all violent political actions have been done by the right in the last 10 years. And don't bother screaming your pointed little head off with "Cite,Cite, It's a Lie". It's already been covered and I don't feel the need to waste my time on it.
Cite your sources or shut yer trap.

I knew you Rumpsters couldn't help yourselves. It's already been cited. Look it up your self. Search USMB.

Filthy vermin democrats showing what they are known for.

EXCLUSIVE: A New Hampshire man was arrested Thursday afternoon after allegedly assaulting a 15-year-old Trump supporter and two adults at a polling site during the state’s first-in-the-nation primary earlier this week.

The teen's mother said in an exclusive interview with Fox News after the arrest that her son is "traumatized."

The Windham Police Department said Patrick Bradley, 34, of Windham, was charged with simple assault and disorderly conduct.

Fox News has learned that the suspect got in the face of the teenage boy who was wearing a red “Make America Great Again” hat and volunteering at the Trump tent at Windham High School, a polling location for the New Hampshire primary.

Patrick-Bradley-mugshot-2.jpg

New Hampshire man arrested after allegedly assaulting pro-Trump teen at polling site

Yah, that's a real smart move. Volunteering to work at a Democratic Polling Place and then wear your MAGA hat. His Mother is right. That kid is traumatized. But he's been that way for a very long time. Maybe someone should send him to therapy and bill his mother.

Wait a minute, so you condone what the guy did to the Teenager?

So if someone wears a Sanders 2020 T-Shirt people should be allow to assault them, right?

I knew you Rumpsters couldn't help yourselves. It's already been cited. Look it up your self. Search USMB.

You are the one citing the numbers, so it is your damn job to support your numbers and not tell others to look it up!

You hear about every little thing about attacking trampers, and we don't hear every little thing about how Democrats are treated.

Fox news list all illegal immigrant crimes, attacks on trampers, but neglects the citizens crimes and attacks on Democrats from trampers.

You hear about every little thing about attacking trampers, and we don't hear every little thing about how Democrats are treated.

Fox news list all illegal immigrant crimes, attacks on trampers, but neglects the citizens crimes and attacks on Democrats from trampers.

You have Huffington Post, CNN, and MSNBC to report that for you...

EXCLUSIVE: A New Hampshire man was arrested Thursday afternoon after allegedly assaulting a 15-year-old Trump supporter and two adults at a polling site during the state’s first-in-the-nation primary earlier this week.

The teen's mother said in an exclusive interview with Fox News after the arrest that her son is "traumatized."

The Windham Police Department said Patrick Bradley, 34, of Windham, was charged with simple assault and disorderly conduct.

Fox News has learned that the suspect got in the face of the teenage boy who was wearing a red “Make America Great Again” hat and volunteering at the Trump tent at Windham High School, a polling location for the New Hampshire primary.

New Hampshire man arrested after allegedly assaulting pro-Trump teen at polling site

Yah, that's a real smart move. Volunteering to work at a Democratic Polling Place and then wear your MAGA hat. His Mother is right. That kid is traumatized. But he's been that way for a very long time. Maybe someone should send him to therapy and bill his mother.

So if someone wears a Sanders 2020 T-Shirt people should be allow to assault them, right?

If you stomp on an American Flag, I will kick your ass. But I will be doing it knowing that there will be consequences in doing so. But it won't stop me from kicking your ass. If you wear a Political Themed piece of clothing to a public school you are in violation of the dress code for a very good reason. It avoids the confrontation that happened. The kid that did the Assault and Battery is going to have to put up with the consequences for his actions. Society, as a group cannot condone it. And you playing your "Gotcha" games won't change that. Just remember this, I spent over 20 years protecting old Glory and look at 5 months in the County lockup as a vacation.

Another shitlib douche making excuses for the violence of other shitlibs. You people are pathetic.

If you stomp on an American Flag, I will kick your ass. But I will be doing it knowing that there will be consequences in doing so. But it won't stop me from kicking your ass. If you wear a Political Themed piece of clothing to a public school you are in violation of the dress code for a very good reason. It avoids the confrontation that happened. The kid that did the Assault and Battery is going to have to put up with the consequences for his actions. Society, as a group cannot condone it. And you playing your "Gotcha" games won't change that. Just remember this, I spent over 20 years protecting old Glory and look at 5 months in the County lockup as a vacation.

Wait a minute you are now claiming the teenager did the assault by wearing a MAGA hat?

Also I doubt you ever served one day in the Military but can believe you did twenty in State Prison.

Also you just admitted you would assault a minor for wearing a political hat which make you the real loser in life and a pathetic joke...

Sure he does, all democrats are criminal scum.

I walk around Floor E Da with my hat on and my Ruger 9mm Security just for shitfucks like this one. They get in my face, I will walk on by, they attempt to touch me, I will call the morgue...….

Sure he does, all democrats are criminal scum.

No all Mike, but Daryl comments are clear that he condones physical violence against anyone that support Trump and that there is scary.

How far will Daryl take his support of violence against the opposition and would he support genocide?

It is clear from his comment he believe the kid had it coming and the adult was a patriot in his eyes and wearing a MAGA hat is like stomping on the American Flag...

Scary shit I say!

Hey Daryl are you one of thos Sanders Nazis that Chuck Todd talked about?

I call you Bolsheviks but I will just ask are you that unhinged that you support violence against the opposition?

( Mike, the part for Daryl is for Daryl and not you )

Hey Daryl Kuunt, when will President Trump be impeached by Adam Shitface, that you knew was coming? I am still waiting...But the actions from the dumbass Neanderthal Liberal, but I repeat myself, are typical of todays left. Anger, hate and violence, to those who dont follow the goose stepping Left. A couple years ago, they were talking about toxic masculinity, this guy is an prime example and should be castrated into a eunuch to put him more passive like pussy Daryl Kuunt...

Wait a minute you are now claiming the teenager did the assault by wearing a MAGA hat?

Also I doubt you ever served one day in the Military but can believe you did twenty in State Prison.

Also you just admitted you would assault a minor for wearing a political hat which make you the real loser in life and a pathetic joke...

You are playing the "Gotcha"game. Sorry, I won't play.

So you admit that illegals immigrants and Demoncrap Voters are one and the same? The reason why you dont hear about crimes and attacks is because we are civilized while bitches and queers of the left are savages.

Wow, you will beat the shit out of a person who bought his own flag and decided to burn it. Violating his Constitutional right of the 1st amendment. Daryl Kuunt , you have some serious mental issues. Maybe you need to buy a pocket Bill of Rights and study it, you might find that you dont know much about the US.

No, I am using your own words and you condone violence against the opposition which make you a very sick individual and then you have the damn nerve to complain about Trumpsters violence?

Individuals like you make me sick when coming on message boards and posting about how you condone violence against minors when the minor wears a damn MAGA hat!

If a damn hat make you that unhinged you need to seek professional help before you go off and hurt someone!

Do not blame the hat or anyone else for your hate because man you have some serious issues!

Now, why do you believe the man that assaulted the 15 year old was justified for doing so?

So you admit that illegals immigrants and Demoncrap Voters are one and the same? The reason why you dont hear about crimes and attacks is because we are civilized while bitches and queers of the left are savages.

She did NOT admit to what you want her to admit to. What are you, 10? Your "Gotcha" attempt is noted.

No, I am using your own words and you condone violence against the opposition which make you a very sick individual and then you have the damn nerve to complain about Trumpsters violence?

Individuals like you make me sick when coming on message boards and posting about how you condone violence against minors when the minor wears a damn MAGA hat!

If a damn hat make you that unhinged you need to seek professional help before you go off and hurt someone!

Do not blame the hat or anyone else for your hate because man you have some serious issues!

Now, why do you believe the man that assaulted the 15 year old was justified for doing so?

You already played the "Gotcha'" card.

She did NOT admit to what you want her to admit to. What are you, 10? Your "Gotcha" attempt is noted.
Still waiting for President Trump to be impeached by Adam Shitface..

Forum List

Back